Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Multi-lingual Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I remembered today about these two websites.
https://lucifertrue.com/
https://crestinismul-fals.ro/

First link is the main Joy of Satan, the second link is Exposing Christianity. As you can see the Joy of Satan website contains 100% full translations in Danish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Spanish.
The Exposing Christianity website contains 100% full translations in all the above languages plus Italian.

These two websites are mirrors of the real Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity, they were created by a Romanian fellow SS around 2019 (that was the date when he posted them on the Romanian forum). I don't know if the translations are 100% accurate, he might have copied them from JoS in other languages, although as far as I know JoS Main is not fully translated in all of them, such as German or French.

Bravera said:
My webserver goal:
The Image on the far top left is the "Main Page", For now I want to focus purely on getting Only Text Translations
Once you select a language, all the Available translations will be linked
Once you select a link, it will send you to the Translation in the selected Language
If you select a new Language on the left, the same page will be loaded in the selected Language.

I have completed most of the coding in one day, Thank the Gods for granting me the Wisdom and Guidance.

The websites above are similar to what you try to create isn't it?

I will quote everybody as you might find this useful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:
German, Swedish, Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian/Montenegrin - Ex-Yugoslavian

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese

ForVery said:
German, Polish, Russian, Romanian

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French (?)

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

SeaGoat_666 said:

Odiura465 said:
Spanish (?)

pealbow said:
Japanesse

Donovandal said:

Kiku said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Norwegian

Zaqîêl3 said:
English, Spanish

Username said:

msonionaffectionate said:
Spanish, Italian

Bravera said:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

The Alchemist7 said:

First link is the main Joy of Satan, the second link is Exposing Christianity. As you can see the Joy of Satan website contains 100% full translations in Danish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Spanish.
The Exposing Christianity website contains 100% full translations in all the above languages plus Italian.

These two websites are mirrors of the real Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity, they were created by a Romanian fellow SS around 2019 (that was the date when he posted them on the Romanian forum). I don't know if the translations are 100% accurate, he might have copied them from JoS in other languages, although as far as I know JoS Main is not fully translated in all of them, such as German or French.

Bravera said:
My webserver goal:
The Image on the far top left is the "Main Page", For now I want to focus purely on getting Only Text Translations
Once you select a link, it will send you to the Translation in the selected Language
If you select a new Language on the left, the same page will be loaded in the selected Language.

I have completed most of the coding in one day, Thank the Gods for granting me the Wisdom and Guidance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French (?)

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

SeaGoat_666 said:

Odiura465 said:
Spanish (?)

pealbow said:
Japanesse

Donovandal said:

Kiku said:

Norwegian

Zaqîêl3 said:
English, Spanish

Username said:

Spanish, Italian

Bravera said:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

thank you alchemist duly noted. I am now using your translation program to work on translating blacksun666. there is one of the links i got to and it says right click disabled when i tried to copy and paste in the translator. even for the offline version it does this. is there a way around or shall i have to translate these by hand? so far i have only found one link that does this. some links are also broken which i have added a note for. meanwhile kabballahexposed is still also being proofread while i do automatic translations. i have also made sure the sublinks in each article are in blue and have labeled them accordingly. i will put subfolers for the links that are in all the pages with those particular pages in the site. the sources i will leave the links for. this will be seen when everything is uploaded to mega with the links posted here after everything is proofread.

The Alchemist7 said:
I don't know if the translations are 100% accurate
From a quick look it is auto translated from the Romanian language, including from Romanian to English.

"preaching" (for "Sermons")
"The Chinese religion is a proven lie." (I guess it tried to translate "xtianity")

https://666.plusultra2.repl.co/
At this point, if someone sends me translated pages, I can put them in a folder and this will be accessible from the above website. Obviously the webpage is in development but It is honestly very easy for me to develop.

For now, the primary Objective is to have all Translated Text files only, but I can edit one HTML/CSS Stylesheet to edit all similar webpages of different languages. Adding Images or links, etc.

It would even be possible to add a Anonymous Chat at the bottom of every Page for Translation discussions.

If anyone here would be interested in assisting with development, I am not a CS Major, its just a hobby I really enjoy.

The Alchemist7 said:

Bravera said:
My webserver goal:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

EnkiUK3 said:
Glesga Scots

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch (?)

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French (?)

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

SeaGoat_666 said:

Odiura465 said:
Spanish (?)

pealbow said:
Japanesse

Donovandal said:

Kiku said:

Norwegian

Zaqîêl3 said:
English, Spanish

Username said:

Spanish, Italian

Bravera said:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Good evening,

I am waiting for instructions for translations into Portuguese, so that there are no duplications and discrepancies, where can I start?
I await instructions from Brother Egon, please.

Thank you,

The sites itself have a nice layout and the mechanic is cool.

It would be less work to update the languages into it than to create a new, albeit similiar, site by Bravera, no?

I don't have anything against his attempt, and I was rooting for it for a moment, but then this came around. What do you think?

Shadowcat said:
thank you alchemist duly noted. I am now using your translation program to work on translating blacksun666. there is one of the links i got to and it says right click disabled when i tried to copy and paste in the translator. even for the offline version it does this. is there a way around or shall i have to translate these by hand? so far i have only found one link that does this. some links are also broken which i have added a note for. meanwhile kabballahexposed is still also being proofread while i do automatic translations. i have also made sure the sublinks in each article are in blue and have labeled them accordingly. i will put subfolers for the links that are in all the pages with those particular pages in the site. the sources i will leave the links for. this will be seen when everything is uploaded to mega with the links posted here after everything is proofread.
I have encountered this before, not with JoS websites but with other things. You might be able to copy the text if you use the `inspect element` function of your browser. There was a command where you could press a button which would then expand and reveal the text, which you could then copy. You can give me the link if you are not sure how to do it, I might be able to copy the text in this way. Also I have a JoS archive in my description, you might find there anything that is currently down on the internet, including broken links as I recovered most of them from the Internet Archive in all websites.

Egon said:
From a quick look it is auto translated from the Romanian language, including from Romanian to English.

"The Chinese religion is a proven lie." (I guess it tried to translate "xtianity")
Indeed, the Romanian xian church has nearly a separate language in their writings, with a lot of specific religious terms. This might affect translations since google translate or whatever software was used might rely on this religious language when translating what it would detect as religious texts.
You are right it was nearly impossible to translate manually so much information in several languages, it would have taken years. Actually it might have taken years only to copy the real JoS websites with accurate translations and put them in that website.
Also by the way maybe you might not have noticed so I will quote here for your convenience, AryaPaimon asked you to guide him in the Portuguese translations.
AryaPaimon said:
I am waiting for instructions for translations into Portuguese, so that there are no duplications and discrepancies, where can I start?

Thank you,

Bravera said:
For now, the primary Objective is to have all Translated Text files only, but I can edit one HTML/CSS Stylesheet to edit all similar webpages of different languages. Adding Images or links, etc.
I don't know if is possible to have text files only if you mean to simple txt files as most translators use Microsost or Libre Office or related for their translations. The only differences are multiple types and sizes of font and images already inserted. Wouldn't this make your project easier?

Henu the Great said:

It would be less work to update the languages into it than to create a new, albeit similiar, site by Bravera, no?

I don't have anything against his attempt, and I was rooting for it for a moment, but then this came around. What do you think?
Maybe this websites would have been useful if they were official JoS websites, but they are only mirrors. HP Hooded Cobra wants all translations to be included only in JoS domains (only he knows where he will get these domains from). In this case even the websites I created with Blogger will have to migrate there probably. I do agree that all websites should look exactly like the main Joy of Satan, with black background and red/white/blue fonts, or sometimes grey (usually in the titles of the other JoS websites). Therefore my opinion is that from these two websites we can take the translations, correct them and use them in the new JoS websites. Bravura's work is extremely helpful and important as he might be able to create JoS websites with all translations without having to buy any or book domains.

Hello, most of us romanians use http://bucurialuisatan.com/ as the main JoS.

Yes he asked the same here and I answered: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=263755#p263755

The Alchemist7 said:
Also by the way maybe you might not have noticed so I will quote here for your convenience, AryaPaimon asked you to guide him in the Portuguese translations.

Not particularly because the objective is total translations of all requested files in all languages.
Either way, I could find a way to extract the Text. And put it in a file that is readable.

I know that people from specific languages will want to create their own websites. So it is designed as a Database of all Translated text files into all languages. This is not meant to be released to the public, it is for translation purposes. Though that doesnt mean that I cant create a copy of the exact same project with verified translations only, for the public.

The Alchemist7 said:
Shadowcat said:
I have encountered this before, not with JoS websites but with other things. You might be able to copy the text if you use the `inspect element` function of your browser. There was a command where you could press a button which would then expand and reveal the text, which you could then copy. You can give me the link if you are not sure how to do it, I might be able to copy the text in this way. Also I have a JoS archive in my description, you might find there anything that is currently down on the internet, including broken links as I recovered most of them from the Internet Archive in all websites.

Egon said:

Indeed, the Romanian xian church has nearly a separate language in their writings, with a lot of specific religious terms. This might affect translations since google translate or whatever software was used might rely on this religious language when translating what it would detect as religious texts.
You are right it was nearly impossible to translate manually so much information in several languages, it would have taken years. Actually it might have taken years only to copy the real JoS websites with accurate translations and put them in that website.
AryaPaimon said:

Thank you,

Bravera said:
I don't know if is possible to have text files only if you mean to simple txt files as most translators use Microsost or Libre Office or related for their translations. The only differences are multiple types and sizes of font and images already inserted. Wouldn't this make your project easier?

Henu the Great said:

Maybe this websites would have been useful if they were official JoS websites, but they are only mirrors. HP Hooded Cobra wants all translations to be included only in JoS domains (only he knows where he will get these domains from). In this case even the websites I created with Blogger will have to migrate there probably. I do agree that all websites should look exactly like the main Joy of Satan, with black background and red/white/blue fonts, or sometimes grey (usually in the titles of the other JoS websites). Therefore my opinion is that from these two websites we can take the translations, correct them and use them in the new JoS websites. Bravura's work is extremely helpful and important as he might be able to create JoS websites with all translations without having to buy any or book domains.

No worries i found a way to work around it. I went to the tor version and toggled it using that button on top then i could do it. I just finished the majority of the blacksun666site that now will await to be proofread, however what of the large pdfs? those i can put in the translator in pieces but not all at once and one is a scanned copy of a book i cannot use the translator for. Shall we translate all of those by hand if nessesary? I have also by the way labeled where the links are broken of which there is many. the links i have outlined in blue. ill do this for all the other sites translations as well. within the main pages of the site are sublinks that also connect to the other sites as well as extra articles and i have tried to put them in a particular order, together in a subfolder with the corrisponding page number. I have left notes here and there to make sure proofreaders and the ones who put the sites together dont get lost, as somethings either dont work or even repeat.

I am trying to do the part i can while i still have the time on my hands, however Meteor and Lunar are quite busy so finished products will be uploaded at their pace as i still need a native speaker to proofread. ill try my hand at it after all the sites are translated, and if they tell me i havent missed anything with the first few pages i try out, then i can start picking up there as well.

Shadowcat said:
No worries i found a way to work around it. I went to the tor version and toggled it using that button on top then i could do it. I just finished the majority of the blacksun666site that now will await to be proofread, however what of the large pdfs? those i can put in the translator in pieces but not all at once and one is a scanned copy of a book i cannot use the translator for. Shall we translate all of those by hand if nessesary?

If those large PDFs are not component articles of the actual website, but just references to extra information, then it's not neccesary to be translated for now, especially since they can't even be copied as you said.
A component article for example is that 37 pages long PDF in Kabbalah Exposed, which is the last one in the content list. That one would need to be translated, but if it's a book cited in one of the articles then for now I don't think is neccesary to be translated.

On the updated JoS Site, we will be including flags and pages, and so on, so that people can access immediately the translations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back