Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hindi Translation Thread

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please do mail me. There is a Hindi file, but it's very raw. It contains many, many translations. We need to actively work to bring this into bring for millions of people in India who cannot speak English.

The knowledge should be available to all people on earth, despite of class, financial status, or anything of the sort.

I will relate to you the details of what needs to be done. Thanks a lot.

HPHC, if possible can you share the Hindi file somehow? I have started with exposing christianity but if there are some translations already there, even if incomplete, then it'll be a head start. Also any overlaps will be avoided.

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!
Hail The Crowned Princes of Hell Forever!

I have also started work on parts of the main website which I believe user Jack will compile into a Hindi website. I will post the translation so far and in the future to this mega folder so that other members may verify either by reading if they are native speakers or by translating back to English and look for inconsistencies.

https://mega.nz/folder/jQoXDAoB#lxm5mJnfo_Ej7AwCRY7yuA

Also let me know if you want to suggest any changes.

स त न म said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please do mail me. There is a Hindi file, but it's very raw. It contains many, many translations. We need to actively work to bring this into bring for millions of people in India who cannot speak English.

The knowledge should be available to all people on earth, despite of class, financial status, or anything of the sort.

I will relate to you the details of what needs to be done. Thanks a lot.

HPHC, if possible can you share the Hindi file somehow? I have started with exposing christianity but if there are some translations already there, even if incomplete, then it'll be a head start. Also any overlaps will be avoided.

He's shared it with me and I'm arranging it and updating the links. Whenever I find Portions that is left out, I'm sending over to you.

स त न म said:
Hello. You seem to be the only hindi around. Do you need help with translations? I can translate from english to hindi using an online translatr and I can send the files to you here on the forums. You can then edit them to correct all grammar and writing errors and post them back on this thread. This to speed up the process. If you are interested just let me know here on the thread.

The Alchemist7 said:
Hello. You seem to be the only hindi around. Do you need help with translations? I can translate from english to hindi using an online translatr and I can send the files to you here on the forums. You can then edit them to correct all grammar and writing errors and post them back on this thread. This to speed up the process. If you are interested just let me know here on the thread.

Hi, so this is the situation right now - I am collaborating with user Jack. He is compiling the main website using the translations from another user who doesn't seem to be in the forums anymore. Whenever Jack finds some pages missing he tells me to translate those. The ones I have translated so far have been uploaded to the mega folder linked above so that others may verify.

Now as for helping the problem is that of online translators. Any online translator I have found is based on google translate so it's not much better. And google translate is actually terrible for hindi. There are spelling errors. Sometimes the sentences make no sense at all and the biggest problem is the choice of vocabulary by the translator. The words used are so hard that no one would be able to understand what they mean unless they have a degree in hindi literature. Our target readers for this website would be people who speak hindi but not english, so most of them would be not well educated. They would not understand these words. So using an online translator doesn't really help me because researching alternative words/ expressing meaning in a simplified way without taking away information etc is the main work. Using translations by google translate would be roughly the same amount of work as I put in right now.

Now saying all that, it will still be better than nothing. If you feel that after knowing all this you can take the time out to do this then it would be really appreciated. If you wish to proceed then we will have to coordinate this with user Jack as well. Whatever you decide, thanks for the offer :)

स त न म said:
Hi, so this is the situation right now - I am collaborating with user Jack. He is compiling the main website using the translations from another user who doesn't seem to be in the forums anymore. Whenever Jack finds some pages missing he tells me to translate those. The ones I have translated so far have been uploaded to the mega folder linked above so that others may verify.

Now as for helping the problem is that of online translators. Any online translator I have found is based on google translate so it's not much better. And google translate is actually terrible for hindi. There are spelling errors. Sometimes the sentences make no sense at all and the biggest problem is the choice of vocabulary by the translator. The words used are so hard that no one would be able to understand what they mean unless they have a degree in hindi literature. Our target readers for this website would be people who speak hindi but not english, so most of them would be not well educated. They would not understand these words. So using an online translator doesn't really help me because researching alternative words/ expressing meaning in a simplified way without taking away information etc is the main work. Using translations by google translate would be roughly the same amount of work as I put in right now.

Now saying all that, it will still be better than nothing. If you feel that after knowing all this you can take the time out to do this then it would be really appreciated. If you wish to proceed then we will have to coordinate this with user Jack as well. Whatever you decide, thanks for the offer :)

Great to see Jack is helping you. Also a new member has joined.
Well if is takes more time to correct google translate's translations then indeed is no point to do them as it might be easier for you to simply translate the text manually. This is what I found quicker for my as well, I fould it better to translate manually the text instead of copy pasting it into translators, read it and then change where neccesary, although Hindi is a totally different language. with a totally different alphabet.

....❤️ said:
Hello, if you'd like I do want to help you anyway with translations. Please reply :D
Hello, welcome. You can get in touch with स त न म to see how you can help each other. Also since this thread is for Hindi translations then you can speak in Hindi with each other if you want. It seems स त न म is currently working on the main Joy of Satan in Hindi so depending on how you collaborate with him maybe you can translate the other JoS websites into HIndi.

The Alchemist7 said:
Great to see Jack is helping you. Also a new member has joined.
Well if is takes more time to correct google translate's translations then indeed is no point to do them as it might be easier for you to simply translate the text manually. This is what I found quicker for my as well, I fould it better to translate manually the text instead of copy pasting it into translators, read it and then change where neccesary, although Hindi is a totally different language. with a totally different alphabet.

Hello, welcome. You can get in touch with स त न म to see how you can help each other. Also since this thread is for Hindi translations then you can speak in Hindi with each other if you want. It seems स त न म is currently working on the main Joy of Satan in Hindi so depending on how you collaborate with him maybe you can translate the other JoS websites into HIndi.

Yea google translate is not that helpful. Thanks for the offer tho. I collaborate with the new member if he/she is a native speaker.

....❤️ said:
Hello, if you'd like I do want to help you anyway with translations. Please reply :D

Hi, are you a native hindi speaker? Kya tumhe Hindi aati hai? Agar aati hai to reply karo. Ham baat age badaenge (For those who are wondering I have written hindi here using the english alphabet, it's not gibberish :p )

स त न म said:
Hi, are you a native hindi speaker? Kya tumhe Hindi aati hai? Agar aati hai to reply karo. Ham baat age badaenge (For those who are wondering I have written hindi here using the english alphabet, it's not gibberish :p )

जी सर, मुझे हिन्दी आती है‌‌। आप को मुझे गाईड करना होगा तभी मैं मदद कर पाऊंगा क्योंकि मुझे इंटरनेट के बारे में ज्यादा जानकारी नहीं है। मेरे पास कंप्यूटर या लैपटॉप नहीं है, घर पर है लेकिन पापा और भाई का है पर्सनल नहीं है। मेरी टाइपिंग स्पीड भी अच्छी नहीं है। लेकिन मैं सच में मदद करना चाहता हूं। ये आप को ही तय करना होगा कि मैं कैसे मदद कर सकता हूं।
Thank you

स त न म said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Hello, try this once.
Use any translator that you wish. Even if the translated sentence has difficult to understand words for the average readers.
Then search for hindi english dictionary on the internet.
Use any of them. What it does is it gives out many hindi words similar to the english word that you input.
Replace the difficult hindi words with one of the hind word given by the website that is easily understood by your target group.

Also thanks for reminding me about this problem of difficult understand which I didn't pay much attention to.
Keep up the good work.

Username said:
Hello, try this once.
Use any translator that you wish. Even if the translated sentence has difficult to understand words for the average readers.
Then search for hindi english dictionary on the internet.
Use any of them. What it does is it gives out many hindi words similar to the english word that you input.
Replace the difficult hindi words with one of the hind word given by the website that is easily understood by your target group.

Also thanks for reminding me about this problem of difficult understand which I didn't pay much attention to.
Keep up the good work.

Thats what I usually do. But for a lot of words there is just no easy word. Like I am a native speaker but I have never even heard of some words simply because certain words are not common in hindi at all because of cultural differences. So I have to use a larger group of words to describe the same thing. I have to be careful to not take away the meaning, or intention of a sentence or cause information loss. I now fully understand what lost in translation means lmoa.

Also some things are close to impossible to describe even by using a group of words instead of a word. Like there was a sentence "Do not roll the Rs here" for a mantra. Because there is nowhere in the hindi language that an R is not rolled or slightly rolled I was puzzled at how to describe this. And the target readers of the hindi website would probably not be aware of non rolled R's as in American english etc. Took me forever to think of a proper way to describe this. Anyway thanks for the suggestion. Hope your translation work is also going smoothly (assuming you're also part of a translation team).

....❤️ said:
जी सर, मुझे हिन्दी आती है‌‌। आप को मुझे गाईड करना होगा तभी मैं मदद कर पाऊंगा क्योंकि मुझे इंटरनेट के बारे में ज्यादा जानकारी नहीं है। मेरे पास कंप्यूटर या लैपटॉप नहीं है, घर पर है लेकिन पापा और भाई का है पर्सनल नहीं है। मेरी टाइपिंग स्पीड भी अच्छी नहीं है। लेकिन मैं सच में मदद करना चाहता हूं। ये आप को ही तय करना होगा कि मैं कैसे मदद कर सकता हूं।
Thank you

बहुत अच्छे! अगर किसी और का कंप्यूटर इस्तेमाल करो तो history delete करना मत भूलना । लोग तुम्हे गलत समझेंगे और इससे हानि पहुँच सकती है तुम्हे । मैं तुम्हे translation का तरीका बता हूँ ।
1) शुरुवात में google पर अंग्रेज़ी से हिंदी ट्रान्सलेटर सर्च करो
2) एक एक करके हर वाक्य ट्रान्सलेट करो google ट्रान्सलेटर से
3) google ट्रान्सलेटर में spelling mistakes हैं, उन्हें सही करो
4) यह translations कम पढ़े लिखे लोग ज़्यादा इस्तेमाल करेंगे जिन्हें अंग्रेज़ी नहीं आती । कठिन शब्दों को आसान शब्दों से बदलो ताकि कम पढ़े लिखे लोग इसको पढ़ सकें
5) अपना ज्ञान न दो, जो लिखा है उसे वैसा का वैसा translate करो
6) मै तुम्हे अपना आधा काम दिया करूँगा, translate करके मुझे [email protected] पर email करो । .txt file email करना । Notepad वाली ।
7) अगर यह समझ नहीं आया तो पूछ लेना

यह है तुम्हारा पहला काम: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Specific_Meditations.html
इस लिंक को translate करके मुझे भेजो

Thank you. Much appreciated

Jack said:
He's shared it with me and I'm arranging it and updating the links. Whenever I find Portions that is left out, I'm sending over to you.

Hi, so we have a new member who wants to help. I have explained him how to translate. You can keep sending me the incomplete sections which need to be translated and I will divide the work half and half (or whatever division saves time) for me and the new member. The new member will send his translations to me, I will verify them and I will upload them to the same mega folder, with credits to him of course for his work. This way there will be single log of all the translations and a steady communication chain. Hope you are fine with this.

स त न म said:
....❤️ said:
बहुत अच्छे! अगर किसी और का कंप्यूटर इस्तेमाल करो तो history delete करना मत भूलना । लोग तुम्हे गलत समझेंगे और इससे हानि पहुँच सकती है तुम्हे । मैं तुम्हे translation का तरीका बता हूँ ।
1) शुरुवात में google पर अंग्रेज़ी से हिंदी ट्रान्सलेटर सर्च करो
2) एक एक करके हर वाक्य ट्रान्सलेट करो google ट्रान्सलेटर से
3) google ट्रान्सलेटर में spelling mistakes हैं, उन्हें सही करो
4) यह translations कम पढ़े लिखे लोग ज़्यादा इस्तेमाल करेंगे जिन्हें अंग्रेज़ी नहीं आती । कठिन शब्दों को आसान शब्दों से बदलो ताकि कम पढ़े लिखे लोग इसको पढ़ सकें
5) अपना ज्ञान न दो, जो लिखा है उसे वैसा का वैसा translate करो
6) मै तुम्हे अपना आधा काम दिया करूँगा, translate करके मुझे [email protected] पर email करो । .txt file email करना । Notepad वाली ।
7) अगर यह समझ नहीं आया तो पूछ लेना

यह है तुम्हारा पहला काम: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Specific_Meditations.html
इस लिंक को translate करके मुझे भेजो

Thank you. Much appreciated

Ok, so I tried to do as you told me to do but the problem is I don't know how to make a .TXT format document.
First I tried translating on Google translator but the translation was full of mistakes and used very tough Hindi words which we don't even use in our daily conversation and most people don't understand those words including me too. Then I found another app which provided better translation than Google.
Then I wrote down all that into a notebook and then mai ne pure article to jaisa mujhe samjh me aya waise correct kiya. I have tried ki mai jyada simple Hindi words use karu. Oh or maine file ko bna ne ke liye Google docs ka use kiya h and I don't know ki us pe TXT kaise bnate h. When I tried copy pasting translated text into TXT file converter to wo pura galat ho gya. Please thora or hlp kr do .

....❤️ said:
Thank you

Thanks for the translation. You have done a good job in your first one. Just a few things to notice for future translations:

1) Look for better words in hindi. For example you have used अभिकथन for affirmation. अभिकथन literally means assertion, allegation as in when you are asserting your point about something. A better word here is पुष्टीकरण which means affirmation or confirmation. Even if people think it means confirmation, it's still better than people thinking it means allegation. Some searching on the internet about words should help. You can also include alternative words in () brackets to clarify to readers

Another one is this: "told EXACTLY how the energy is to manifest." You have used "ठीक से बताया न जाए।" Instead of ठीक से you can use some more words to clarify meaning like पूरी तरह से which is more close to the meaning of "exactly" than ठीक से which mean properly.

2) You have used english words like (affirmation), (power meditation) in (). Even if you cannot find a suitable replacement you should write these using the hindi (devnagri) alphabet. So (power meditation) becomes (पावर मेडिटेशन).

3) Try to find easier words. For example you have used विस्तृत for "detailed". This is not an easy word for a lot people. Especially poorly educated people. Here you can use () to give alternate words or explain the meaning of the word

4) Please include a translated heading :D

5) And finally, please include your alias at the end. !!!DO NOT INCLUDE REAL NAME

Peheli baar ke hisab se achha kaam kiya hai. Bhaut acha. Jo chize batai hai unhe dhyan me rakho to perfect ho jaoge.

Here is your next work: https://web.archive.org/web/20150915033508/https://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Chant.html

Thanks again. Continue the good work

....❤️ said:
Ok, so I tried to do as you told me to do but the problem is I don't know how to make a .TXT format document.
First I tried translating on Google translator but the translation was full of mistakes and used very tough Hindi words which we don't even use in our daily conversation and most people don't understand those words including me too. Then I found another app which provided better translation than Google.
Then I wrote down all that into a notebook and then mai ne pure article to jaisa mujhe samjh me aya waise correct kiya. I have tried ki mai jyada simple Hindi words use karu. Oh or maine file ko bna ne ke liye Google docs ka use kiya h and I don't know ki us pe TXT kaise bnate h. When I tried copy pasting translated text into TXT file converter to wo pura galat ho gya. Please thora or hlp kr do .

It's taking me as much time to correct your translations as it takes me to google translate and then correct it. You yourself admitted that your recent two translations were incorrect and needed work, and you were right. Even the other ones you have done require a lot of work to correct/simplify. Same amount of work tbh as it takes me to translate myself. Since it's not making the translation process any faster because I put in the same amount of time to correct your work and same to translate it myself, I will continue the translation work myself from now on.

I believe a lot of incorrections are also because you don't really understand a lot of material. There's nothing wrong with that. It will take time to understand a lot of stuff and this understanding, in my opinion, is necessary to correctly translate into a language like Hindi which is really different from English in every way.

I appreciate your efforts and initiative. If I come across simpler pages in the future with straightforward concepts and easy vocabulary I will maybe ask you to translate those.

Anyway, thank you.

Quick update:

As jack is on hiatus he has left the project to me to complete. There are several translation done previously by a previous forum member called roadtorevolution. Till now I was translating the pages he did not translate. However, I read his translations and they can't be used as they are.

- There's material missing in the translated pages which is present in the original pages.

- Some material does not appear to be there in the original pages but is there in the translated pages. This is still relevant material but it's actually not an exact sentence by sentence translation of what is there in the original pages on the website. Maybe be he translated before there were changes to the website and some stuff was removed from the site later that's why it seems there's extra stuff in the translations? idk.

- Some translations do not appear to be exact or correct. Is not a purposeful corruption of the material but is not properly translated.

- Punctuations are a nightmare. The full stop (period) is used like this (.) but in hindi a full stop is this (|) symbol. It would be very weird for hindi readers to see (.) as a full stop. Also other punctuations are not proper, even nightmarish in some parts.

- ....❤️ is still helping me with stuff.

I will have to translated what was previously not translated by roadtorevolution and also correct/retranslate as necessary the previous translations. This project is now way bigger than I anticipated because roadtorevolution translated a lot of stuff.

Nonetheless, I am working on it everyday. It might not be very soon but I will see the project to completion.

स त न म said:
Maybe be he translated before there were changes to the website and some stuff was removed from the site later that's why it seems there's extra stuff in the translations? idk.
Yes I encountered this in the Greek Exposing Christianity as well. The Greek website was containing more articles than the English one, most likely updates occured in the English websites after they have been translated in other languages, most likely this caused the differences. I don't know if these should be updated to match the actual English articles, I think they probably should be. Maybe HP Hooded Cobra will have the final word on this.

Do you think the artcles translated by Roadtorevolution can be corrected instead of translated from scratch? Maybe this way is more efficient and faster. Anyway what are you all doing for the HIndi community is marvelous, is quite impossible for a non-speaker to translate in HIndi as merely copy pasting in a translator wouldn't make any sense due to the complexity of the language, which is not always the case with a language using the latin alphabet.

The Alchemist7 said:
स त न म said:
Maybe be he translated before there were changes to the website and some stuff was removed from the site later that's why it seems there's extra stuff in the translations? idk.
Yes I encountered this in the Greek Exposing Christianity as well. The Greek website was containing more articles than the English one, most likely updates occured in the English websites after they have been translated in other languages, most likely this caused the differences. I don't know if these should be updated to match the actual English articles, I think they probably should be. Maybe HP Hooded Cobra will have the final word on this.

Do you think the artcles translated by Roadtorevolution can be corrected instead of translated from scratch? Maybe this way is more efficient and faster. Anyway what are you all doing for the HIndi community is marvelous, is quite impossible for a non-speaker to translate in HIndi as merely copy pasting in a translator wouldn't make any sense due to the complexity of the language, which is not always the case with a language using the latin alphabet.
Yes I'm still using the ones he translated. I am going over sentence by sentence and correcting/retranslating as necessary. Also I am making sure that everything is the correct translation only of the english website. Nothing more, nothing less. Nothing that is my interpretation of the material, but just an objective translation of the material. A problem with the previous translations is that some things are added that are the translator's interpretations and as the way he has understood the material. These interpretations are not wrong but just not actually written on the website. I am making sure I don't play the guru and stick to the material.

Also going to be using the folder and file structure you put up from now on. Seems well organized and neat, thanks for that.

I wanted to ask if you will be creating the translated websites or is that also taken care of by HPHC? I know that he'll be doing the domain booking and putting up the websites and webhosting too I assume but who'll be creating the websites themselves? I'm just asking to find out what it is that should I be providing.

If you're creating the websites then what will you be using to create them? Like an online tool, wordpress, or proper html pages or what? What will be the format of the website? Like are you planning to keep the original format of the website? I was thinking of keeping it the same as the original website with the same colors, orientation and everything. If you're going to do something more basic then what will it be like? Like are you gonna keep the format of the main website? for example in the main page the different sections (meditation, witchcraft, joining hell's army, etc) on the left and the info on the right? Or are you gonna have the info of the page together and all the links together separately at the bottom or something? Same goes for other sections of the website.

Sorry for so many questions but I'm trying to figure out if I should also translate links on each page. Like for meditation, witchcraft, joining hell's army, etc links on the homepage, these words themselves will need to translated and if you are keeping the original orientation and look of the site then I was wondering how you would know what part of the page is the link and what is not. Let me know how you plan to make the website and then I'll think of how and what translated files should I be sharing. Maybe have the english version in brackets of link names so you understand? idk please let me know how you are planning to create it though or if it'll be hphc who'll be creating the site in which case i'll contact him instead.
thanks

स त न म said:
I wanted to ask if you will be creating the translated websites or is that also taken care of by HPHC? I know that he'll be doing the domain booking and putting up the websites and webhosting too I assume but who'll be creating the websites themselves? I'm just asking to find out what it is that should I be providing.

I do Blogger websites for Kabbalah Exposed but they are like secondary or backup websites, the main websites will be made in the JoS domains and they will look exactly like the English websites, with same font, background, all should be exactly the same. HP Hooded Cobra said there should be both a JoS domain website and a Blogger/Wordpress for each website. I am not involved at the moment in creating the websites in JoS domains but I think the links/titles on the left will definitely need to be translated as well. I think a good example of how articles should be translated is this one here:
https://www.angelfire.com/luciferi666/Kids.html
There is the title in Arabic and then the English title underneath. I think that's really helpful especially for someone not speaking that language but for a native speaker is not really neccesary. However for the members who will create the actual websites, adding the english titles under the Hindi ones (or whatever the language is) might be very needed and essential so they can know the articles they are working with when they will post them in the websites.

Regarding your question about how the websites that will be made, given that the JoS website is quite simple with basic features, the new websites in my opinion most likely will be done using HTML, basically all needed is to insert some simple formulas for the background colour and then the colour and size of the font and the title(s), and formulas inserting images where neccesary. Some basic HTML knowledge is all neded. Or maybe the new websites will also have other features like search functions, or interestingly if you visit the Romanian JoS website you will see the current planetary placements (signs and grades) on the bottom of every page. If you are seeing the website on a computer/laptop, the planetary hours will be under the Content list on the left.
http://bucurialuisatan.com/
That's something interesting and helpful that might be considered for the other websites as well.

Hi Hindi is my mother tongue. I can translate if you like. However i dont have hindi keyboard and other professional obligations as well so my pace will not be good. Glad to provide help if required though. :D

devi-man said:
Hi Hindi is my mother tongue. I can translate if you like. However i dont have hindi keyboard and other professional obligations as well so my pace will not be good. Glad to provide help if required though. :D

Hi, it will greatly help me as it's only me doing them now and this work is very important.

I don't have a hindi keyboard either, but no worries I will tell you exactly how to do the translations/help with translations. Let me know when you can begin and I will explain how to proceed.

Joyofsatan.in is going to be live soon. Every translator from India must be present if possible. Those who want to translate will be given access keys so they can get in and translate the pages as they are needed [instantly on the site].

Jack [if he accepts] will oversee the project alongside myself, so we can finalize the Joy of Satan India which is very important.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Joyofsatan.in is going to be live soon. Every translator from India must be present if possible. Those who want to translate will be given access keys so they can get in and translate the pages as they are needed [instantly on the site].

Jack [if he accepts] will oversee the project alongside myself, so we can finalize the Joy of Satan India which is very important.

Great news, it's just me who's been doing the translations though.

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=261264 time=1623864374 user_id=1057]

Hi, I am back to do translations. I have a lot ready to go, but my credentials aren't allowing me to make live changes. Please help so I can make updates and get back on the job.

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back