Ex-Yugoslavia Translation Thread

This is a forum exclusively for translators and organizing the translation projects of the Joy of Satan Material.

Help each other in co-ordination, advice and support.
Forum rules
1. Be aware that some people that may want to do these things, could be potentially infiltrators. One should avoid meetups, retain one's anonymity, and be careful.

2. Disputes on translations, so long translations are great, and while they don't constitute a viable danger for the meaning, should be fine.

3. Tips for organization will be given by those in charge of each respective language, or co-ordinators.

4. It's best all translations are sent on the JoS, for uploading, safeguarding the sites, and making sure the work remains permanently alive. If possible, sites should be mirrored in more than one instances.

5. For those who want to seriously focus on this, the JoS will handle all things related to airing a website, or making a website so that everyone remains fine and safe [since many countries prohibit the content].

6. Everyone must also remember, translations are a very important work for the Gods, and seek their assistance to stay on the path. Many great and caring members have started as translators.

7. HAIL SATAN!!!
The Alchemist7

Re: Ex-Yugoslavia Translation Thread

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Serbon wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:24 pm
Btw, you are going to transfer my word files from Exposing Christianity into html?
I think this will be done by the person who will create the website. It might be me or someone else. My HTML knowledge is limited at this moment but I am not totally unfamiliar to it, we will see when we will be ready to create the websites. The commands for a JoS page are quite simple and straightforward and don't require extensive knowledge. For Kabbalah Exposed though when it will be translated in ex-Yugoslavian I will create a Blogger website like te ones in my signature.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:56 pm
Serbon wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:24 pm
Btw, you are going to transfer my word files from Exposing Christianity into html?
I think this will be done by the person who will create the website. It might be me or someone else. My HTML knowledge is limited at this moment but I am not totally unfamiliar to it, we will see when we will be ready to create the websites. The commands for a JoS page are quite simple and straightforward and don't require extensive knowledge. For Kabbalah Exposed though when it will be translated in ex-Yugoslavian I will create a Blogger website like te ones in my signature.
Okay, I think it would be good that we include "Exposing Kabbalah" to the main JoS page. On the bottom at least, since I think many who will be interested in reading wont find it in the end.
[/quote]
We can allocate them to different languages, for example:
- White Death of Islam in Bosnian
- Black Sun 666 in Croatian
- Death of Communism in Serbian
- Kabbalah Exposed in Serbian
- The Real Holocaust in Croatian
[/quote]

I will slowly begin translating Kabbalah Exposed in Serbian, this will take some time since my school is now throwing many things at me, when Im finished I will upload the word files again as earlier.
Hail Satan!
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Serbon wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:12 pm
Okay, I think it would be good that we include "Exposing Kabbalah" to the main JoS page. On the bottom at least, since I think many who will be interested in reading wont find it in the end.

I will slowly begin translating Kabbalah Exposed in Serbian, this will take some time since my school is now throwing many things at me, when Im finished I will upload the word files again as earlier.
Hail Satan!
If an ex-Yugoslavian JoS will be created, I think it will also have an index page like Satanisgod is for English, and there will probably be listed all the websites in ex-Yugoslavian.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:53 pm
Serbon wrote:

Hail Satan!
If an ex-Yugoslavian JoS will be created, I think it will also have an index page like Satanisgod is for English, and there will probably be listed all the websites in ex-Yugoslavian.
Okay

I also wanted to say, Ive seen some mistakes in https://mega.nz/folder/NTxkmD5C#zcznxPJKXb7TzMvWWGA4Xw
(the RTRs in croatian)
Those are minor mistakes about how to vibrate stuff, for example instaed of "ush" the translator wrote "uhsh" and simular stuff. If you want I will correct all of those and upload?
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
throwaway88

Post by throwaway88 »

I have decided that I will translate the entire JoS mainpage into Croatian. I'm not giving a time frame for this, but I will also convert the translations in a html form. So the pages will be completely ready to host and have the same sitemap as the JoS does. That's all.
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

throwaway88 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:24 am
I have decided that I will translate the entire JoS mainpage into Croatian.
The entire JoS already exists in Bosnian and Serbian, is basically 2 nearly identical websites, translating a third one is not really wise. What needs to be done is to download the Serbian JoS from the Internet Archive because it has ll the html already set, it just need to be migrated on a new website. If Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian are all nearly identical then we already have 2 nearly identical websites.

Serbon wrote:
Kabbalah Exposed in Serbian
throwaway88 wrote:
JoS mainpage into Croatian.
Serbon wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:06 pm
I didnt imply they should all be translated in one dialect, but I think it would be good to totally ignore the dialect story just like in the english website
Again you are reffering to Croatian and Serbian. If we are going to completely ignore any differences and refer to Serbian, Crotian and Bosnian as one language, isn't it better to use `ex-Yugoslavian` instead or something similar?
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:20 pm
throwaway88 wrote:
The entire JoS already exists in Bosnian and Serbian, is basically 2 nearly identical websites, translating a third one is not really wise. What needs to be done is to download the Serbian JoS from the Internet Archive because it has ll the html already set, it just need to be migrated on a new website. If Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian are all nearly identical then we already have 2 nearly identical websites.

Serbon wrote:
throwaway88 wrote:
Serbon wrote:
I didnt imply they should all be translated in one dialect, but I think it would be good to totally ignore the dialect story just like in the english website
Again you are reffering to Croatian and Serbian. If we are going to completely ignore any differences and refer to Serbian, Crotian and Bosnian as one language, isn't it better to use `ex-Yugoslavian` instead or something similar?
Using "ex-Yugoslavian" is the best option. Making 3 different websites and translations, or even just dividing the website in 3 parts will be a huge mistake and a very big waste of time, energy and effort.
As Ive said, the 3 languages are identical, differences are comparable to differences between american and british English
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
throwaway88

Post by throwaway88 »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:20 pm
throwaway88 wrote:

Serbon wrote:
throwaway88 wrote:
Serbon wrote:
I didn't agree on ignoring the differences. Might as well finish the translation, meditations was the largest section anyway. Not translating the old sermons though. Will also put it all in HTML and have it ready for hosting.
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Serbon wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:32 pm
Using "ex-Yugoslavian" is the best option. Making 3 different websites and translations, or even just dividing the website in 3 parts will be a huge mistake and a very big waste of time, energy and effort.
As Ive said, the 3 languages are identical, differences are comparable to differences between american and british English
throwaway88 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:39 pm
I didn't agree on ignoring the differences. Might as well finish the translation, meditations was the largest section anyway. Not translating the old sermons though. Will also put it all in HTML and have it ready for hosting.
If the languages are as identical as american English and british English, in the end do these differences even matter? Not long ago I read a few sentences from an article from the Witchcraft section in Bosnian and Serbian websites and I haven't seen any difference, the text was identical. If you was translating the meditation section in Croatian, on the new website maybe we can have 3 different links for the meditation section but otherwise, translating a text in 3 pretty much identical languages is quite irrelevant. For example if Serbon will be translating Kabbalah Exposed in Serbian, it can remain as only translation for the entire `ex-Yugoslavian language` because Bosnians and Croats won't have any issue in reading in Serbian if these languages are nearly identical.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:45 pm
Serbon wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:32 pm
throwaway88 wrote:
If the languages are as identical as american English and british English, in the end do these differences even matter? Not long ago I read a few sentences from an article from the Witchcraft section in Bosnian and Serbian websites and I haven't seen any difference, the text was identical. If you was translating the meditation section in Croatian, on the new website maybe we can have 3 different links for the meditation section but otherwise, translating a text in 3 pretty much identical languages is quite irrelevant. For example if Serbon will be translating Kabbalah Exposed in Serbian, it can remain as only translation for the entire `ex-Yugoslavian language` because Bosnians and Croats won't have any issue in reading in Serbian if these languages are nearly identical.
I still think dividing the future website will be a mistake, but for the compromise, I can agree on dividing the future website in something like this (having 3 different links for meditation section for example).
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:45 pm
https://mega.nz/folder/pZgkUIZK#WZEuUUJpN5fyxR2cIYD4ig

All the RTRs are finished and controlled!

The Rituals that we still don't have are:
White Race Awakening Ritual
Black Race Awakening Ritual
JoS Protection Ritual
JoS Protection Ritual [With Rune Images]
Wealth And Prosperity Ritual
Wealth And Prosperity Ritual [With Rune Images]

I will finish this soon, and will send here.

What needs to be done:
When making the website and adding the RTRs on it:
On the first page of "ALL RTRs - Ex YU" there is "how to vibrate" page, and I've also explained how to raise energy in this first page. So my recommendation is to add this first page to every RTR on the site we will have, at the end of it, just like in the english pages.
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Serbon wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:47 pm
The RTRs were already translated in Bosnian. You can find them in the first link in my signature, on the content list click on Bosnian and scroll down. Do you think the RTR affirmations must be translated in each language or is fine if they are all the same? Because the RTR affirmations must be clearly and perfectly translated in each language as they are in English, is a more senzitive translation.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:25 pm
Serbon wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:47 pm
The RTRs were already translated in Bosnian. You can find them in the first link in my signature, on the content list click on Bosnian and scroll down. Do you think the RTR affirmations must be translated in each language or is fine if they are all the same? Because the RTR affirmations must be clearly and perfectly translated in each language as they are in English, is a more senzitive translation.
Its fine that we have the 1 version of RTRs, its the same.
The RTRs in bosnian has many mistakes, I've looked at it now. It also misses the pronouncination in our language, it has the english version of it.
Use the version I sent you, the version has everything perfect
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:25 pm
https://mega.nz/fm/IQRnRSgQ

Now I have added:
White Race Awakening Ritual
JoS Protection Ritual [With Rune Images]
Wealth And Prosperity Ritual [With Rune Images]

What you need to do now is to replace the link with RTRs in bosnian with the link above, since as I said, the RTR link in bosnian is full of all kinds of mistakes, and it looks like they used online translator for that.
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Serbon wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:07 pm
What you need to do now is to replace the link with RTRs in bosnian with the link above, since as I said, the RTR link in bosnian is full of all kinds of mistakes, and it looks like they used online translator for that.
Yes for now I can use that link for the RTR section of all 3 languages but I am not sure if to convert them all to ex-Yugoslavian because not everyone agrees.
throwaway88 wrote:
We should all discuss about `switching` the three languages into ex-Yugoslavian if they are so similar. If you don't agree with this it would be great to explain why so we can know how to plan and proceed from now on.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:49 pm
Serbon wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:07 pm
Yes for now I can use that link for the RTR section of all 3 languages but I am not sure if to convert them all to ex-Yugoslavian because not everyone agrees.
throwaway88 wrote:
We should all discuss about `switching` the three languages into ex-Yugoslavian if they are so similar. If you don't agree with this it would be great to explain why so we can know how to plan and proceed from now on.
Yes so my idea is that, because throwaway88 wants his translations aswell, what I totally understand:
We can put 3 dialects where we already have 3 translations (for example, the meditation section - we already have it in bosnian, croatian and serbian)

But with the RTRs - the only version without mistakes is my version, so there is no need to translate it over and over again, and everyone can clearly understand it with no difficulties
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Serbon wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:52 pm
Yes so my idea is that, because throwaway88 wants his translations aswell, what I totally understand:
We can put 3 dialects where we already have 3 translations (for example, the meditation section - we already have it in bosnian, croatian and serbian)
I did think about the meditation section and I consider his translations should be used as only version because the other two which were translated years ago are probably outdated as the English website was updated multiple times, which is reflected in his translations.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:38 pm
Serbon wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:52 pm
I did think about the meditation section and I consider his translations whould be used as only version because the other two which were translated years ago are probably outdated as the English website was updated multiple times, which is reflected is his translations.
Yeah we could use his then
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:38 pm

I have translated Satans Absolution Ritual now.
The "Multilingual Joy of Satan Websites Index Updated 21/11/2021" from your description should be updated with the link above as the link for RTRs and Rituals in ex-yu languages
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Serbon wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:01 pm

I have translated Satans Absolution Ritual now.
The "Multilingual Joy of Satan Websites Index Updated 21/11/2021" from your description should be updated with the link above as the link for RTRs and Rituals in ex-yu languages
Thanks. I update the document periodically, it will take a while until I upload the updated version and put it in my signature.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:54 pm
https://trecirajhss.wordpress.com/

The link above is the whole "Satanism and the Third Reich" section translated.
---
https://mega.nz/#F!f99GQAYC!M7KKBl4tzvNfGSnM2eWsZQ

The above is some of the older translations we havent found yet, there are many texts in there
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Serbon wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:47 pm
That's great, I will add it.
As for the second (mega) link, we need to see what exactly from JoS is translated there and how good the translation is, so it won't be neccesary to translate that again into ex-Yugoslavian.

I tried to get us all on the same page regarding ex-Yugoslavian on whether we translate JoS into all 3 dialects or under the main language but throwaway88 didn't login since last month as he was not agreeing with this. I think in this case we shall continue under the main unique language. Anyway is not big difference, for example if he's translating the Meditations section it would stand as the only translation for ex-Yugoslavian so if he translates it in Croatian it won't have to be translated again in Serbian and Bosnian since it's more or less an identical translation. What is currently being translated and what is translated already should remain as only variants for the entire ex-Yugoslavian as long as the translations are accurate and are updated with the latest JoS updates.

Therefore in this case I think I will also change my documents and unite Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian into `ex-Yugoslavian` and only use the latest and most accurate translations, irrespective of what `dialect` they are. So if one of the translations will not agree, they can also translate from JoS in their dialect if it hasn't been translated already.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:40 pm
Serbon wrote:
As for the second (mega) link, we need to see what exactly from JoS is translated there and how good the translation is, so it won't be neccesary to translate that again into ex-Yugoslavian.

I tried to get us all on the same page regarding ex-Yugoslavian on whether we translate JoS into all 3 dialects or under the main language but throwaway88 didn't login since last month as he was not agreeing with this. I think in this case we shall continue under the main unique language. Anyway is not big difference, for example if he's translating the Meditations section it would stand as the only translation for ex-Yugoslavian so if he translates it in Croatian it won't have to be translated again in Serbian and Bosnian since it's more or less an identical translation. What is currently being translated and what is translated already should remain as only variants for the entire ex-Yugoslavian as long as the translations are accurate and are updated with the latest JoS updates.

Therefore in this case I think I will also change my documents and unite Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian into `ex-Yugoslavian` and only use the latest and most accurate translations, irrespective of what `dialect` they are. So if one of the translations will not agree, they can also translate from JoS in their dialect if it hasn't been translated already.
I will check the mega link, then post here what exactly which part of the link is.

And yeah, about the dialects I agree with you
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

The Alchemist7 wrote:

https://mega.nz/folder/f99GQAYC#M7KKBl4 ... r/ShViQYCT

1. file
In the first folder, the first thing is "Daily Routines - Dnevne Rutine", in there we have several things: 40 days meditation program (it needs to be updated, it has outdated info), the second thing is Asanas + Mantras, then hatha and kundalini yoga programs.

2. File
This is "Demons" section of the JoS. It aswell needs to be updated, since HPC is updating the english version rn, so this one will need it aswell.

3. file
This is the "Satanic rites and celebrations" section. It needs update, because its again full with "enochian" stuff.

4. file
This is the "Azazel's Astrology for Satanists" section. As I see, it needs no updates.

5. file
They named this "Power meditations part 2 (reffering to the intermediate section I think)". It needs updates, it has some outdated infos

6. file
"Power meditations part 3" I noticed the first part is a copy paste of the Part 2, it gives some outdated infos and such

7. file
This is the witchcraft section, I think we already have it saved, so no need to add this on the list

8. file
The first pargraph is "Satanic Meditation Information"
The second paragraph is "Important Information Concerning Power Meditation"
The third is "ABOUT THE MIND"
The fourth is "Detailed information about the mind power" (I couldnt find this one on the website)
The fifth is Satanisgod.com link

9. file
This is the main website
It has some funny words but its understandable

10. file
"Power meditations part 1"

11.file
This one is very very controversial, since here they are claiming that south slavs are illyrians and I dont think it would be clever to upload this one to the website
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
throwaway88

Post by throwaway88 »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Serbon wrote:

I'm translating the page in order and right now I'm at the hieratic information for Azazel. I should be done with the demons section by the end of today and after that all that's left is the witchcraft section, so I think I might finish this by sunday if I keep up this pace. Completely manually translated the traditional academic way. I will post it as a PDF book and word document including all the images and stuff since there is no word around how it's going to be hosted as a webpage etc. If someone wants to use the book and just copy the translations into HTML they are welcome to do so. As of right now a PDF book will be much more readily available than waiting for the webpage to get hosted and dealing with the eventual outages and attacks etc.
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

throwaway88 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:13 pm
I'm translating the page in order and right now I'm at the hieratic information for Azazel. I should be done with the demons section by the end of today and after that all that's left is the witchcraft section, so I think I might finish this by sunday if I keep up this pace. Completely manually translated the traditional academic way. I will post it as a PDF book and word document including all the images and stuff since there is no word around how it's going to be hosted as a webpage etc. If someone wants to use the book and just copy the translations into HTML they are welcome to do so. As of right now a PDF book will be much more readily available than waiting for the webpage to get hosted and dealing with the eventual outages and attacks etc.
That is very good. Actually the whole JoS will most likely need to be re-translated into ex-Yugoslavian language(s) as the already existing versions are most likely severily outdated and lack many updates.