Ex-Yugoslavia Translation Thread

This is a forum exclusively for translators and organizing the translation projects of the Joy of Satan Material.

Help each other in co-ordination, advice and support.
Forum rules
1. Be aware that some people that may want to do these things, could be potentially infiltrators. One should avoid meetups, retain one's anonymity, and be careful.

2. Disputes on translations, so long translations are great, and while they don't constitute a viable danger for the meaning, should be fine.

3. Tips for organization will be given by those in charge of each respective language, or co-ordinators.

4. It's best all translations are sent on the JoS, for uploading, safeguarding the sites, and making sure the work remains permanently alive. If possible, sites should be mirrored in more than one instances.

5. For those who want to seriously focus on this, the JoS will handle all things related to airing a website, or making a website so that everyone remains fine and safe [since many countries prohibit the content].

6. Everyone must also remember, translations are a very important work for the Gods, and seek their assistance to stay on the path. Many great and caring members have started as translators.

7. HAIL SATAN!!!
FaboanDeAdonai

Re: Ex-Yugoslavia Translation Thread

Post by FaboanDeAdonai »

r2vven wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:24 pm
Since I have been busy with university until two days ago, I'm now ready to continue working on translating.
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:08 am
What do you suggest I do, since more people have joined the project?
Serbon wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:08 am
I'm finishing the RTRs in Cro. Gonna upload them on Friday. Then I can start with Witchcraft section.
„Ich kann nur für etwas kämpfen, was ich liebe. Ich kann nur lieben, was ich respektiere. Und um eine Sache zu respektieren, muss ich zumindest einiges darüber wissen.“
ϟ ϟ
Hail Satan!
r2vven

Post by r2vven »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:59 pm
r2vven wrote:
What do you suggest I do, since more people have joined the project?

HI, I hope everything has been going well for you. We were discussing how to sort of split or divide the JoS website into all 3 main ex-Yugoslavian languages (Bosnia, Croatian, Serbian). I proposed two ways of doing this, I will copy paste the relevant text from above so you don't have to read the entire thread.

First message:
You can obviously translate as you wish. My personal opinion if you want it is that, if Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin and Serbian are over 99% identical as expressed above, my opinion is to translate `direct instructions` in each language. Direct instructions would mean:
- All the RTRs as they instruct us how to reverse the hebrew letters
- All meditations and spells as they instruct us how to use magic for our deeds
- All Rituals as they instruct us on different matters (rituals to Satan and the Gods, Race awareness Rituals etc)
So these can be translated into all 4 languages so every single person who reads this information can understand it perfectly in his own dialect.

The websites, Exposing Christianity, Black Sun 666, Sermons rest of the JoS, Third Reich and Satanism/Christianity (I noticed it has both terms but is the same website) etc, these are about `informing` people and not instructing them. These are informing people about our history/past, about religion, spirituality and many other things. I consider these can be translated into only one language if people speaking all the other ones can understand it without any problem. Now what language would be the best to choose. The one with the most speakers?

Second message:
Ok concerning what we know at the moment:
-Throwaway88 is translating the meditation and whitchcraft sections in Croatian
- Meditations and Whitchcraft are translated into Bosnian already
- The main JoS is translated into Bosnian already
Here the Whitchcraft section is quite difficult to judge since it contains both meditations and many informative only articles.

Regarding only the Main JoS website, what is needed left is:
- Meditations and Whitchcraft in Serbian
- RTRs and RItuals in all Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian
I am not including Montenegrin anymore since it seems to be Serbian but with a different name.

I would have proposed to have the Bosnian JoS serving as main JoS website for Ex-Yugoslavian JoS but I understand there are tensions between these 3 countries so is a delicate situation. I was thinking about translating different sections and websites into one of all languages, for example Exposing Christianity could be translated into Croatian, Black Sun666 could be translated into Serbian, The Real Holocaust could be translated into Bosnian, Death of Communism and White Death of Islam could be like split into all 3 languages (each website has 4 collumns of articles, one for each language and the last one same one category for each language) and so on.

OR

The Main JoS can remain in Bosnian as the official Main for Ex-Yugoslavian (excluding Meditations, RItuals and RTRs) and the other websites can be split between Croatian and Serbian, for example
- Exposing Christianity, Death of Communism, Third Reich and Christianity into Croatian
- Black Sun666, White Death of Islam, The Real Holocaust into Serbian
And the rest which are not mentionned same allocated to either one of the languages.

What do you think? Personally I would think the second option is better. Or maybe you have better options. Where I try to get is to pacify all three languages without wasting time, work and resources into translations that are more or less identical.
r2vven wrote:
Also, please do not rename the section to the name of only one language,
I think only HP Hooded Cobra can edit the title. Anyway I agree with you it should stay as it is since it comprises more similar languages

Good, thanks for asking. Was just finishing up my semester and was quite busy with studying. One more question, where are we supposed to upload the translated files? I know that you probably posted a link or something but I can't find it!

I know that you are
Hail Haagenti!

New members and teens, please read this before posting!
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

throwaway88 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:28 pm
I have already finished translating meditations and have no time to do the witchcraft any more. It was posted on june 21.
throwaway88 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:40 pm
As promised, albeit 1 day later than expected, I have finished translating the entire meditation section to Croatian.
https://gofile.io/d/3WtDhm
Since like I said I couldn't/didn't know how to pull all the htmls with the python tool, I simply posted them in the same manner the full text file was done. I know this will probably take more work to adapt, but I'm not that experienced in making web pages.
I likely won't be able to help out further until October at the earliest.
Hope this helps!
I saw that but the link is not working anymore, it says Folder is Empty. I haven't managed to download it when you posted, it probaby expired in a few days.
throwaway88

Post by throwaway88 »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:12 pm
throwaway88 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:28 pm
I have already finished translating meditations and have no time to do the witchcraft any more. It was posted on june 21.
throwaway88 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:40 pm
As promised, albeit 1 day later than expected, I have finished translating the entire meditation section to Croatian.
https://gofile.io/d/3WtDhm
Since like I said I couldn't/didn't know how to pull all the htmls with the python tool, I simply posted them in the same manner the full text file was done. I know this will probably take more work to adapt, but I'm not that experienced in making web pages.
I likely won't be able to help out further until October at the earliest.
Hope this helps!
I saw that but the link is not working anymore, it says Folder is Empty. I haven't managed to download it when you posted, it probaby expired in a few days.
i downloaded it a week ago and it worked fine
here is another upload
https://gofile.io/d/ykMvrM
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

throwaway88 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:35 pm
i downloaded it a week ago and it worked fine
here is another upload
https://gofile.io/d/ykMvrM
Now it worked, thanks. Massive work done. What do you think about the ways I proposed above to translate JoS in the Ex-Yugoslavian languages? If you don't have time anymore it totally fine but maybe at least you can share your opinions or ideas about this since translating only in one language will most likely cause tensions.
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

r2vven wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:42 pm
Good, thanks for asking. Was just finishing up my semester and was quite busy with studying. One more question, where are we supposed to upload the translated files? I know that you probably posted a link or something but I can't find it!

I know that you are
Is here on this thread. All articles in a certain language is posted in the relevant language thread. All websites translated in any ex-Yugoslavian language ideally would be posted here on this thread.