Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

3rd eye (experiences and questions)

so im doing some meditations for opening astral senses aswell as some other chakra meditations, so for the first time in my life i have some kind of new feeling on my 3rd eye, it is a preasure feeling,yes, but totaly new one, it tickles and it is A REALLY GOOD feeling... and it is constant... i really do hope i make any sense here.... can it be that i am being able to actually feel my 3rd eye constantly? and is this a good progress towards opening 3rd eye further? because this is a really good feeling... it tickles so nice :lol: :lol: :lol: like freaking alot!!!

After I've opened it yes, I also feel it at any time, it's a good sensation. Sometimes even without focusing on it :) I clean and empower it everyday and it feels so good!

IDK what having the 3rd eye opened imply. Can you see certain things with your eyes closed?

I also do this meditation and sometimes I see small lights with my eyes closed in a complete dark room so it is not a light projection as in the flame meditation. Also when breathing in and especially when breathing out while focusing on my forehead I have powerful white short flashes with my eyes closed.

Once I saw many small vague lights almost as if I was looking at the stars at night.

I haven t been able to see a demon so far but I had other small manifestations that may mean someone is with me and it's nice to know.

EasternFireLion666 said:
IDK what having the 3rd eye opened imply. Can you see certain things with your eyes closed?

I also do this meditation and sometimes I see small lights with my eyes closed in a complete dark room so it is not a light projection as in the flame meditation. Also when breathing in and especially when breathing out while focusing on my forehead I have powerful white short flashes with my eyes closed.

Once I saw many small vague lights almost as if I was looking at the stars at night.

I haven t been able to see a demon so far but I had other small manifestations that may mean someone is with me and it's nice to know.

yes, that what you describe is happening slowly, but i also see many colors in different shapes forever changing

EasternFireLion666 said:

I think that for being able to see Demons one should have a fully opened 3rd eye along with an opened 7th chakra (intuition, psychic hearing and communication) and maybe an opened 6th chakra (psychic vision, intuition, telephatic communication). Just what I guess, I'm not an expert on this!

What I can say for myself is that I'm more aware of things around me and, as you, I see some flashes of light even with my eyes closed in the dark (especially right before falling asleep). I think it's a good sign, it's working (at least for me it lead me to the opening).

Now that I'm opening the crown this awereness increased, right today I knew something was behind me and I got an unpleasant feeling (with a related image projected in my mind) while I was doing the RTRs. :shock:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back