job working

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius

job working

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Anyone ever done a working to ensure to always have a job and finding it easily?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Braun666

Re: job working

Postby Braun666 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:10 am

IMO it's much better to engrave money mantras on your soul. That is using a money mantra beyond 40 days, vibrating it at atleast 108 times. With this high paying jobs come easily and you can ensure that in the long run, the future if currencies change and how one earns money changes, you're soul(aura) will always attract money and set you ahead of everyone else.

If there's a specific job and career you would like to have then that's another story. If that's the case engrave money mantras(from the Money Spells PDF) onto your soul beyond 40 days. Then after that you can use different mantras and spells to attract a specific job & career or do as you intended never be jobless.

You can use the material magickal squares for general purposes of careers(ex: Venus Material square career: musician, painter, singer, botanist...) you get the idea. Then use the jupiter material square to ensure that you are never down on your luck in regards to jobs and always attracting money through your hobby, or desired career choice.

So to sum it up engrave a money mantra on your soul(doing it beyond forty days ensures permanence is more powerful and like a struck bell your soul will powerfully attract money), then do a spell for a specific job/career of your choosing.
The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease... - Franz Liszt

Hail Satan!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:56 am

Braun666 wrote:IMO it's much better to engrave money mantras on your soul. That is using a money mantra beyond 40 days, vibrating it at atleast 108 times. With this high paying jobs come easily and you can ensure that in the long run, the future if currencies change and how one earns money changes, you're soul(aura) will always attract money and set you ahead of everyone else.

If there's a specific job and career you would like to have then that's another story. If that's the case engrave money mantras(from the Money Spells PDF) onto your soul beyond 40 days. Then after that you can use different mantras and spells to attract a specific job & career or do as you intended never be jobless.

You can use the material magickal squares for general purposes of careers(ex: Venus Material square career: musician, painter, singer, botanist...) you get the idea. Then use the jupiter material square to ensure that you are never down on your luck in regards to jobs and always attracting money through your hobby, or desired career choice.

So to sum it up engrave a money mantra on your soul(doing it beyond forty days ensures permanence is more powerful and like a struck bell your soul will powerfully attract money), then do a spell for a specific job/career of your choosing.
Yes that is exactly what I thought, I started Hp HoodedCobra's solar chakra empowering/money working and two days later I already had the possibility to work in a place, so that's nice. Gonna be doing this whole routing for 90 days and next month I am starting a fehu working to strengthen :twisted:
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Dr.questionss

Postby Dr.questionss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:23 am

Is there anyway you can post how one can engrave a money mantra on the soul.

I’m in transition of jobs but the money is low right now and I am truly interested in doing this mantra on my soul
Hail Satan :!:

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:56 am

Dr.questionss wrote:Is there anyway you can post how one can engrave a money mantra on the soul.

I’m in transition of jobs but the money is low right now and I am truly interested in doing this mantra on my soul
It looks like you’re new, start a meditation routine and get your chakras open before doing these kind of workings.
Search for the 40 days program here http://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Adolf Hitler

ess

Postby ess » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:56 am

Aquarius wrote:Anyone ever done a working to ensure to always have a job and finding it easily?

The job I have now is due to my job working, my working was to attract a job to myself, that would be mine forever, and would be perfect for me in every way. Within reason, the job I have now is perfect for me in every way. If you're looking for a job I think it's important to due both a working for a job and a money working.
Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:07 am

ess wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Anyone ever done a working to ensure to always have a job and finding it easily?

The job I have now is due to my job working, my working was to attract a job to myself, that would be mine forever, and would be perfect for me in every way. Within reason, the job I have now is perfect for me in every way. If you're looking for a job I think it's important to due both a working for a job and a money working.
So yeah, doing both would definitely be overkill, did you use a rune for the working? or..? thanks for your experience.

Adolf Hitler

Lanius

Postby Lanius » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:48 pm

You can use Sowilo (or saulo) to find the perfect job for you. Worked well for me in the past.

I would also recommend doing a freeing the soul working at some point to free yourself from debt. That combined with the money workings, and career workings will definitely help in ensuring that you are financially well off.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:33 pm

Aquarius wrote:
ess wrote:

So yeah, doing both would definitely be overkill, did you use a rune for the working? or..? thanks for your experience.

If you do a spell for money the energy will direct you to the best way for you to have money, it could be a job or it could be other ways. With a spell for a job you will have the perfect job for you, so i'd say if you need a job right now that is perfect for you and i mean you really need it then do the job spell if you can wait to see the results of the money spell then do this first. In anyway you will always need a money spell even after you have your perfect job.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:34 am

Lanius wrote:You can use Sowilo (or saulo) to find the perfect job for you. Worked well for me in the past.

I would also recommend doing a freeing the soul working at some point to free yourself from debt. That combined with the money workings, and career workings will definitely help in ensuring that you are financially well off.
I finished a freeing the soul working from money issues just before starting the money working, I must say that the results were really great, even though I was never a xian it's like the money is evil stuff was in my mind anyway, now it's not,good stuff :D

Adolf Hitler

SoulSnipes

Postby SoulSnipes » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:12 am

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tml/#VOLAC

Volac has helped me find jobs in the past.

THESOUL

Postby THESOUL » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:01 am

I'm finishing my first job soul liberation...
I'm using the rune ANSUZ
I would like to use one rune for money... But i dont know If I should finish the soul liberation first...
I can use more than one rune ???
I can do more than job ???

thank you
save SATAN :)

luis

Postby luis » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:31 pm

THESOUL wrote:I'm finishing my first job soul liberation...
I'm using the rune ANSUZ
I would like to use one rune for money... But i dont know If I should finish the soul liberation first...

thank you

You can, just do as much as you are comfortable with. Remember that the more you do the less energy each working get but 2 are fine. The more powerful you become and the more you can do, before a working rise energy with Satanas or whatever you want you use and you will be fine.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:21 pm

THESOUL wrote:I'm finishing my first job soul liberation...
I'm using the rune ANSUZ

thank you
no problem doing both at once, though make sure you have enough energies to do both, you wouldnt want to be drained.

Adolf Hitler

THESOUL

Postby THESOUL » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:43 am

Understand ;)
And About vibration the seven chackras, i should vibrate each chackra seven times ??
What the best number of repetition?

hail SATAN

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:30 am

THESOUL wrote:Understand ;)
And About vibration the seven chackras, i should vibrate each chackra seven times ??
What the best number of repetition?

hail SATAN
that will not leave you without energy, that will give energy and empower the chakras, use whatever chakra you see on the full meditation page, 18 is the best for chakra if you can’t do that much work up to it.

Adolf Hitler