Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mabon

HPS Lydia

Fall Equinox, September 22. Sun enters Libra. (This will be Ostara, Spring Equinox, for those in the southern hemisphere.) Check planetwatcher.com and scroll through the hours to find out exactly what time it will occur in you location (planetwatcher uses your computer time).

This is the original Pagan festival of Thanksgiving, the second of the three harvest festivals. This is a good time to begin things.

This day is the balance between light and dark, as the day and night are equal length. Traditionally, this is the day of the great hunt. Symbols of Mabon include apples, acorns, the stag, scarecrows, baskets (gathering of crops), sickles and scythes.

Traditional foods for this festival include apples, squash and other earthy vegetables, cranberries and pomegranates, seeds and nuts, any wild meat such as venison, stews, mushrooms. Really hearty, earthy foods. This is meant to be a true feast, acknowledging the bounty of the Earth and preparing for winter.

This was also the day that honored all Gods and Goddesses of the Hunt.

This is a day of celebration of Slothz'in....

images

What is your opinion on this.....

I read the ancient Europeans considered Lammas the start of Autumn. And Halloween the start of winter and May the first the start of summer.

Lydia said:
Fall Equinox, September 22. Sun enters Libra. (This will be Ostara, Spring Equinox, for those in the southern hemisphere.) Check planetwatcher.com and scroll through the hours to find out exactly what time it will occur in you location (planetwatcher uses your computer time).

This is the original Pagan festival of Thanksgiving, the second of the three harvest festivals. This is a good time to begin things.

This day is the balance between light and dark, as the day and night are equal length. Traditionally, this is the day of the great hunt. Symbols of Mabon include apples, acorns, the stag, scarecrows, baskets (gathering of crops), sickles and scythes.

Traditional foods for this festival include apples, squash and other earthy vegetables, cranberries and pomegranates, seeds and nuts, any wild meat such as venison, stews, mushrooms. Really hearty, earthy foods. This is meant to be a true feast, acknowledging the bounty of the Earth and preparing for winter.

This was also the day that honored all Gods and Goddesses of the Hunt.

I checked planet watcher and I dnt understand what's there. Blue lines, red lines. What do they mean.

Sweet! I've ate plenty of apples today XD But besides that, I guess this calls for some RTRs. ^^ Have a great holiday everyone!

@HP Mageson, it all depends on the seasons. That does make sense, as November is a wintery month, and so on with the other months and seasons.

@ManofSatan - ignore the lines, just look at the Sun and when it enters Libra. Look online for the glyphs of the planets and signs.

Happy Mabon/Autumn Equinox for all SS brothers.

I bet the German oktoberfest has to do with this directly, but now they have turned it into a drunken party that is only based on being fed up drinking beer.

Happy Mabon everyone.
I had apples and a good hearty stew yesterday, before I read this post.
I also thought about it's meaning (Mabon), and it being the second of three harvest festivals (Lammas, Mabon, Samhain).
Sometimes I swear you can read my thoughts Lydia, or that at least our minds are tapping the same energy pool...
Well, we are connected racially...maybe we knew each other in a past life.

Malpirgi Zodinu said:
Sometimes I swear you can read my thoughts Lydia, or that at least our minds are tapping the same energy pool...

Perhaps. My theory is, if we have multiple past lives, then that is many, many people we have known before. Chances of SS having past-life connections are statistically fairly high. Friends, siblings (especially from the days when people had many children), and so on.

Life as a Spiritual Satanist, is truly awesome :)

Lydia said:
Malpirgi Zodinu said:

Perhaps. My theory is, if we have multiple past lives, then that is many, many people we have known before. Chances of SS having past-life connections are statistically fairly high. Friends, siblings (especially from the days when people had many children), and so on.

Life as a Spiritual Satanist, is truly awesome :)

Very true.
Although, I have a feeling some souls do reconnect almost every lifetime. The ones that have a strong bond. I don't mean you specifically, and sorry if I seem to be leaning on you lately...I think I'm just progressing to a point where I am starting to really feel the energies around me, those of my fellow Aryans, of the whole planet and universe. You being a strong Aryan woman does have a "pull", so to speak.

There's obviously a link between all of us here who are dedicated and significantly advanced (especially with those of our race), I think I'm just realizing how strong that link can be. My consciousness is expanding, to put it plainly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back