Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A thought

Aquarius

I have noticed how if I don't meditate for more than one day, the day I resume it's like I can't so as much as I did when I worked up a certain amount, not because of too much energy but rather because I just can't bring myself with too much meditation so I gotta work my way up again, kinda annoying, got hit hard:/

Aquarius said:
I have noticed how if I don't meditate for more than one day, the day I resume it's like I can't so as much as I did when I worked up a certain amount, not because of too much energy but rather because I just can't bring myself with too much meditation so I gotta work my way up again, kinda annoying, got hit hard:/

I feel you mate!:/

Yeah this happens to most of us. It is quite annoying and a set back.
Doing daily meditation and yoga can sometimes be difficult, we can get busy or things get in the way, sometimes we don't feel like it and so on. Whatever the reason it is important to stay disciplined and motived and try your best to get it done everyday.

Yeah these are experiences, let it happen 1 or 2 times but after this you will understand your weaknesses and not let it happen no more:)

AncientShadow666 said:
think of the magnum opus mate!!! thee maaagnuumm opuuussssss !!!! we gotta become gods and stuff mate !!!
So tru mein so tru mein!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back