Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Menstrual Blood Questions

ss666

The menstrual blood is considered to contain the maximum level of the shakti’s sexual energy. Being associated with amrita, or in western alchemy with ruby’s elixir, it should be an important topic of discussion.

The Abrahamic anti-sex programs are in general restricting sex in the menstrual time, considering it “impure”. In Judaism such act is considered karet.

The article presented on Joy of Satan page focuses on what to do at the moment of orgasm, but since menstruation is not an actual orgasm, I think the process should be different.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sex_Magick.html

My questions would be:
How can we use this energy and in what way?

Eh.. no menstrual blood and periods are NOT the most important thing in the world.

Having sex during that time depends on the person.

But I think what you might want to know is that before a period starts the uterus moves in a position that makes its opening lower in the pelvis, most likely so that the menstrual blood can flow out.
IF you were to have sex during this time, I think that this body part may change its position, thus perhaps delaying a period time.
However, no two bodies are the same and what one prefers is not what another woman prefers.

What it means for me as a woman, I do well on a week without seeing a lot of people before my period (having a peaceful time) and the first few days after.

Also, this blood and tissue is a waste product, said to be a cleaning meganism of the body as well.

As for spirituality, it has been covered that during this time the women are more psychic. And some require retreat and rest. As it has to do with the waxing and waning of the moon, hence this is also called a moon cycle.

I can't just help myself but notice you either see it as just some mechanical thing, or you're just a male asking it for someone else perhaps.

Warning: the following may be gross to the easily grossed out.

I am not an expert in this, but certain cultures attribute special bonding properties to menstrual blood, saying that if a man consumes it from a woman he will be bound to her for life. Perhaps this would be unwise to do, as it's considered a waste product, or perhaps it's best to avoid it if the woman is on drugs/medications.

There are women who cook with their menstrual blood because they believe it will make their man want only them and avoid cheating.

@Roswitha

Blood contains life-force and a part of the consciousness; it is both material and spiritual. The fact that the female partner is at the peak of her spiritual ability in that cycle is very important, as it can be used in sexual rituals. The purpose should be to use the sexual rituals in combination pranayama to awaken and empower the consciousness-expanding of the kundalini serpent. This process should develop the siddhis which tie to the female aspect such as enhanced intuition and clairvoyance. It is important for everyone as during sex, sexual-energy is transferred. The taboo aspect of menstruation in so many cultures also gives a mysterious appeal, which should be further researched.

hmmm this is really interesting.... well, i know that 4-5 days before my period i am extremely sexually active, and on my 3rd day of a period the same thing again, only on my 1st and 2nd days not because yeah, i want my peace on those days :lol: but i can say from my experience that during my period my meditations work better than usual and i have much more focus for it than usual and i mostly gather new experiences during that time than usual....

HailVictory88 said:
Warning: the following may be gross to the easily grossed out.

I am not an expert in this, but certain cultures attribute special bonding properties to menstrual blood, saying that if a man consumes it from a woman he will be bound to her for life. Perhaps this would be unwise to do, as it's considered a waste product, or perhaps it's best to avoid it if the woman is on drugs/medications.

There are women who cook with their menstrual blood because they believe it will make their man want only them and avoid cheating.
Like freakin african savages ?
I don't know which it is cannibalism or poisoning attempt

Neoma Isadora said:

The problem is a lot of knowledge was corrupted and people take it in a literal sense.
The menstrual blood appears coded in bible in the whore of Babylon as the "wine of fornication".
There are even celebration around pagan communities of the world, as it is the case for Goddess Kamakhya:
https://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/menstruating-goddess-kamakhya-devi/#.09rpfhe87

Also in sex magick different techniques are applied for pre menstrual cycle and during menstrual cycle. However it's difficult to know if the information is not corrupted. What is known is that a lot of emphasis is put on this subject in many pagan communities.

i read in some books few years back that aborigines use the menstrual flesh that comes out for surface wounds, like they dry it and then put it around the wounds, BUT i do not know how truth is in there and if there actually is any medical purpose for this so... im JUST stating something i read without knowing if this is true or not...

ss666 said:
Neoma Isadora said:

The problem is a lot of knowledge was corrupted and people take it in a literal sense.
The menstrual blood appears coded in bible in the whore of Babylon as the "wine of fornication".
There are even celebration around pagan communities of the world, as it is the case for Goddess Kamakhya:
https://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/menstruating-goddess-kamakhya-devi/#.09rpfhe87

Also in sex magick different techniques are applied for pre menstrual cycle and during menstrual cycle. However it's difficult to know if the information is not corrupted. What is known is that a lot of emphasis is put on this subject in many pagan communities.

Okay is that woman in the picture bleeding onto the sculpture? That is savage behavior to me. Correct me if I am wrong but all the praise and rememberance for woman, and even applied magick around these things can be done without making a mess and being a disgusting ratchet.

I am not a wimp. I have dissected a dead cat in Anatomy. I have visited dead bodies and held body parts. But I have an inner orientation of sterility and order on all these things. I don't think the world will shut down or that women are oppressed if we say it's gross to bleed on a statue.

As a man I don't want a big cum fest all over our own statue. Just read some relevant material, even some paintings could be good too. But just go make love to somebody in rememberance rather than have a public disgrace.

HeilOdin666 said:
Okay is that woman in the picture bleeding onto the sculpture? That is savage behavior to me. Correct me if I am wrong but all the praise and rememberance for woman, and even applied magick around these things can be done without making a mess and being a disgusting ratchet.

I am not a wimp. I have dissected a dead cat in Anatomy. I have visited dead bodies and held body parts. But I have an inner orientation of sterility and order on all these things. I don't think the world will shut down or that women are oppressed if we say it's gross to bleed on a statue.

As a man I don't want a big cum fest all over our own statue. Just read some relevant material, even some paintings could be good too. But just go make love to somebody in rememberance rather than have a public disgrace.

The blackening through blood probably refers to an alchemical transformation. I already said this should not be taken in a symbolic way. It's most probably that people who practice this rites don't know the meaning behind their actions, just like Xtians do on their major celebration. Gross or not, there is some spiritual meaning hidden.

In regards to the fact that it is 1 inappropiate to even use menstrual blood for the dedication ritual
And 2 that it needs preparation even if you were to draw and use a little blood in example for runes

That using menstrual blood in magic would be inappropiate and aside from that Im utterly disgusted by people saying to use it, especially to use it in cooking recipies, any kinds of healing as in applying to wounds, or the statue thing.

Thirdly and perhaps most important of all. We live in a place overrun by chemicals and crap that we should in no circumstance accept to ingest or allow into our system.

That means, crap in tap water, poor quality supplements, food, candy, fancy cleaning products (k you wouldnt ingest the last one).
Not even stuff like the pill, paracetamol, or any other medication one might recieve.

Interesting, I grew up hearing stories bout girls putting their menstrual blood in a dish they made for a crush. And I remember reading somewhere that this rumor is also there in other Asian countries too, so maybe it does hold weight.

Aphrodite999 said:
Interesting, I grew up hearing stories bout girls putting their menstrual blood in a dish they made for a crush. And I remember reading somewhere that this rumor is also there in other Asian countries too, so maybe it does hold weight.

damn im really happy for being a woman right now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: otherwise someone might feed me with menstrual blood :lol: :lol: :lol: damn some people really are....well.. sick? disturbed? extremely stupid?

AncientShadow666 said:
Aphrodite999 said:

damn im really happy for being a woman right now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: otherwise someone might feed me with menstrual blood :lol: :lol: :lol: damn some people really are....well.. sick? disturbed? extremely stupid?

Oh its sick af. Actually a lot of girls in my high school warned the boys not to recieve homemade food from girls as it may be "laced" with menstrual blood xD. So just dont take food from strangers and I guess ur safe from unwanted blood lol

Aphrodite999 said:
AncientShadow666 said:
Aphrodite999 said:

Oh its sick af. Actually a lot of girls in my high school warned the boys not to recieve homemade food from girls as it may be "laced" with menstrual blood xD. So just dont take food from strangers and I guess ur safe from unwanted blood lol

dont worry i dont have such people around me here where i live :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back