Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Power of Women

NaziMan12

I have grown wise to know that one should not be mean to women at all. I use to be mean to women and I can tell you that it will only bring trouble as women are possessed with what some may call a higher intelligence. While this is true it is actually more akin to animal's magical powers - although spirituality and science are one and the same.

The Judaic-Christian paradigm has infected the world with a hatred of women by sinking it's ideology into the secular and mainstream world. This leaves the Jewish emptiness of the soul on billions and creates a direct link from the secular to the "religious". All in all, most women are not warriors, but women, are bearers of true spirituality, and will fill an individual's life with spirituality if they are not treated meanly. This is my experience.

From an ancient pagan point of view what you say is true. And finding a Satanist wife is a true blessing. Don't get me wrong I am capable of loving, protecting and showing both respect and affection towards a woman.

The thing is, in the society I live it is hard find a moral, honest woman. I do not want to sound misoginistic. Sometimes women make men feel guilty even if the mistake is on their part. It is easy when she sees it easy to break up at any point and find a new guy, while the man does not want to break up. It is easy to make a blackmail based on feelings because from her sentimental point of view she can break up at any ponit and just find someone while the man does not want this.

I see this on my ex, many other women and even my mother. Most of them do not take the time or make the effort to justify their point of view. They just adopt this quick and tough reply policy "you just don't understant", "I was sure you will sayy that", "you are sexist" or "with this attitude you will go nowere". Just like the Jews when they make something bad and if you try to criticize them they say "you are an anti-semite nazi" or if you criticize black behavior "you are racist".

Sure men can be scum as well, very true... but you can always choose. I know a case where she told him she is just moving with someone else to a different country after meeting him after one month. He became desperate and begged her not to do this. She said it was a joke and that "how could he think like that about her... TEST FAILED!". A month later she moved to a different country and in two weeks she was with a new guy. Her justification "Everything changed, it is you who does not understand" And this is just one of the many repulsive cases I witnessed or happened to me.

There is another thing. We live in a mind controlled world and the truth is very hard to be put in the heads of the goym. BUT there are a few men I can talk to about conspiracy theories, jews, NWO, politics, wars, the link between events and how they develop methods of mind control and race mixing, history and more... Hell I even know a Satanist and two simpathizers of Satanism that agree 80% with my point of view. But with a woman you cannot even talk a basic idea like the fact that the media is controlled and some ideas and doctrines may seem a little forced like the trans-gender pushing, the race mixing and all that stuff. They either laugh, roll their eyes or make fun. Why dafuq? I do not want to be a misoginistic dude, but I cannot find a woman that can raise above looking in her phone all the time and materialism. They seem so limited.

I see a lot of Satanic smart and wise women here on this community and honestly much more valuable than me from an intelectual point of view. But where are they in reality if they do exist?
HP Maxine has one of the best content I have ever read and even put in practice. Yet I fail to see a woman that is 10% as valuable as her in my city...

EasternFireLion666 said:
From an ancient pagan point of view what you say is true. And finding a Satanist wife is a true blessing. Don't get me wrong I am capable of loving, protecting and showing both respect and affection towards a woman.

The thing is, in the society I live it is hard find a moral, honest woman. I do not want to sound misoginistic. Sometimes women make men feel guilty even if the mistake is on their part. It is easy when she sees it easy to break up at any point and find a new guy, while the man does not want to break up. It is easy to make a blackmail based on feelings because from her sentimental point of view she can break up at any ponit and just find someone while the man does not want this.

I see this on my ex, many other women and even my mother. Most of them do not take the time or make the effort to justify their point of view. They just adopt this quick and tough reply policy "you just don't understant", "I was sure you will sayy that", "you are sexist" or "with this attitude you will go nowere". Just like the Jews when they make something bad and if you try to criticize them they say "you are an anti-semite nazi" or if you criticize black behavior "you are racist".

Sure men can be scum as well, very true... but you can always choose. I know a case where she told him she is just moving with someone else to a different country after meeting him after one month. He became desperate and begged her not to do this. She said it was a joke and that "how could he think like that about her... TEST FAILED!". A month later she moved to a different country and in two weeks she was with a new guy. Her justification "Everything changed, it is you who does not understand" And this is just one of the many repulsive cases I witnessed or happened to me.

There is another thing. We live in a mind controlled world and the truth is very hard to be put in the heads of the goym. BUT there are a few men I can talk to about conspiracy theories, jews, NWO, politics, wars, the link between events and how they develop methods of mind control and race mixing, history and more... Hell I even know a Satanist and two simpathizers of Satanism that agree 80% with my point of view. But with a woman you cannot even talk a basic idea like the fact that the media is controlled and some ideas and doctrines may seem a little forced like the trans-gender pushing, the race mixing and all that stuff. They either laugh, roll their eyes or make fun. Why dafuq? I do not want to be a misoginistic dude, but I cannot find a woman that can raise above looking in her phone all the time and materialism. They seem so limited.

I see a lot of Satanic smart and wise women here on this community and honestly much more valuable than me from an intelectual point of view. But where are they in reality if they do exist?
HP Maxine has one of the best content I have ever read and even put in practice. Yet I fail to see a woman that is 10% as valuable as her in my city...
That's because who finds a Maxine finds a treasure. Lol, but seriously, She is unique, you will never find someone like her.

EasternFireLion666 said:
I see this on my ex, many other women and even my mother.

Right there, that's it. A lot of men attract women into their lives, who are similar to their mothers. This is a common theme. It's even in many people's natal charts. We attract certain types of people into our lives for a reason, and this includes parents. It's all in your karma, shown in your natal chart.

Here's how to solve you problem: do a freeing the soul working, to remove negative women from your life. Actually I recommend people do this for all negative people, as well as just for romantic possibilities.

And then you can do a follow-up working to attract positive women into your life.

Lydia said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
I see this on my ex, many other women and even my mother.

Right there, that's it. A lot of men attract women into their lives, who are similar to their mothers. This is a common theme. It's even in many people's natal charts. We attract certain types of people into our lives for a reason, and this includes parents. It's all in your karma, shown in your natal chart.

Here's how to solve you problem: do a freeing the soul working, to remove negative women from your life. Actually I recommend people do this for all negative people, as well as just for romantic possibilities.

And then you can do a follow-up working to attract positive women into your life.

I think you are right if u come to think of it. After the freeing the soul I should keep studying astrology for a little while and then do the Saturn oblideration. That is the big one.

Once again thanks Lydia!

I think its not harder to find a good woman then it is to find a good man.
In this day and society it's hard to find a good person at all
Most people are untrustworthy of being let get close enough to become a friend let alone getting in a serious relationship with.

Most people of the world have good intentions; it is really dangerous to think that one sex is this or that. The male aspects of the soul symbolize the infinite potential of a man, while the feminine aspects symbolize the woman’s ability to transform that potential in reality. Men are usually more dependent on women, since they have a really hard time achieving their true potential without them. While Abrahamic religions hate women in their texts, it should be noted that the top-level rabbis ALL treat their wife with utmost respect, as they are the key to their actualization.

Women have their strength that is for sure. Both men and women have strength and weakness, some men are just scared to discover that!
My opinion on the subject is that you have the ability to create your reality as you like provided you can reach a state of non resistance and well being. This will ensure that things go smoothly, whether regarding your work, familly and love. it's all you need to know imo. And this is done by letting go.

Though I may not be masculine but I have to say this. The society has been brainwashed to see the sexes as ''opposite'' which is totally wrong. The sexes compliment each other. In a highly realised Satanic society, there will be no genders, only biological sex roles. The gender culture was created by jews to oppress the feminine and vilify the masculine existence. Its well known that a masculine soul can be tentatively expressed in a feminine body. If one looks at the world on a microscopic level, one would see that the gender construct we have today is anti-human and hinders the genuine expression of the soul. The etymology of the word woman ties into wodan which means perfect man, i.e a gentile, whether male or female has gotten in full touch with their feminine side and balanced the soul. I may be wrong but I understand that there are no genders in our Gods' civilisation. The word male or female is only used to denote their biological sex roles which has nothing to do with the duties they perform in society. It is more or less about how the soul is tentatively to metaphysically expressed which I believe is a very complex thing to understand.
We have all degenerated physically that's why the 'gender' culture is what it is today. I advice that you stop seeing this as the power of women vs the power of men reality. The ''power of women'' you talk about only as to do with the fact that women are obviously more in touch with the feminine side of their soul and from what I have studied about the ancient gentile civilsations, this was not always so. Both sexes were fully in touch with both part of their soul which made a lot of us bisexuals, though other sexual orientation were merely preferences and then again this is a complex thing to explain.

My opinion is that there are many psychological factors created by the enemy to target women and make them not see the truth.

For example in my country they opened a new master program that promotes liberalism race mixing and refugee integration. The reviews were as follows:
Most men gave bad reviews and even said this is cultural marxism while most women gave good reviews...

It's just a local statistic I cannot generalize.

I think that gender identity is valid for aesthetic and artistic reasons. Notice gods and goddess choose to sometimes use this. Gender role may not be valid to a transhumanist culture for traditional reasons granted but there are other intellectual reasons, as a matter of choice. The sort of image of Alien society everyone's against would be artless and gender less.

Western men, below the elite & entertainment, have been removed from society and positions of power in it. If you want to have status you have to be top level(goods & looks) or otherwise you're literally seen as an enemy if you're marking your territory.
This combined with the favorable presentation of a dwelling sub-standard, foreign underclass has driven a deadly blade into the west. Women have been played via their emotions by the clever handlers of society... to lead them to self-harm & destruction.

As a male in today's political/social climate you have to be very calm, level headed and professional. This attitude will attract high quality females of worth and undo any brainwashing.
The rest will be taken care of later.

Every job I have ever worked has asked for my gender. And everyone knows it's asking your biological gender. And that's what we all put down. And that's what gender means to everyday regular people.

So to say gender doesn't exist or that the gods live in a civilization without it sounds incorrect to me. To say gender is sperate from biological sex, or this idea that "gender" has all this baggage with it also seems incorrect.

I think these semantics occur only in rich liberal suburbs, (((intillectual))) groups, and safe spaces at universities.

I believe these are also the same people and places that originally gave "gender" the baggage that said people waste their time moaning about.

It's an endless loop to make them look busy and feel accomplished, while their enablers profit from this, and the enabler's Rabbis are pleased.

This leaves our remnant, sane, average Americans asking themselves "what in the fuck?"

They don't even know what is going on. But they are forced to pay the guilt for something they have no hand in. Understandably they don't enter the echo chamber of insanity. They can't understand it and nobody would want to wade through such.

But this also means they have no voice or power. And their children end up in demasculinization classes. And they find themselves using "Ze" as a gender pronoun at work due to policy change.

Or as one person I know said, "The world is so messed up, I actually hope so and so doesn't have a baby. I can't bear to think about those children being raised in this world."

I guess just because not all bakers make cupcakes we should stop calling them bakers. Even though most bakers make cupcakes, we should cater to the one baker who is a delicate cupcake herself.

She is so tired of people assuming she makes cupcakes when she does not. It's oppression. It's not a generally true statement kept alive in the minds of people for reasons of efficiency, order and pattern recognition. It's a standard enforced upon her by gunpoint. And she just can't take the pressure.

I guess a wise balanced view of things brought on by educating people isn't enough. Neither does gender exist, despite polarity being the foundation of creation in the universe according to Serrano. Maybe they want to erase this polarity to bring us back to that which precedes creation. Which means our destruction. Polarity feeds the torus field.

And seriously I think as people in a way men and women are the same yes, but in another way it is not expressed the same always. There are differences always. How can this be proven otherwise? That doesn't mean a woman can't go fishing or lead a team if she chooses. But she is still a woman and cherished as such. And she brings things to the table a man wont find in another man. She has her unique womanhood which people want to rob her of.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back