Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it bad to heal a non-Satanist

MiaScourge

Hi :D
So basically there's a newbie in my class who's autistic, idk whether he's xtian or not so I'm not sure whether to heal him magically. For some weird reason I feel like I can do it no matter how hard it sounds to heal someone's brain, but even if I failed it's better than just doing nothing. Even tho no xtian is really innocent and it's his fault for being too weak to help himself I still feel kinda bad knowing that I could heal him but won't. So is it a bad thing? It's true that the enemy did us too much evil, and I curse them myself for that, but I curse their religion, not the people themselves. I don't want to sympathize with them or anything, I'm just unsure if we should really let children suffer because they don't know better.

MiaScourge said:
So basically there's a newbie in my class who's autistic, idk whether he's xtian or not so I'm not sure whether to heal him magically. For some weird reason I feel like I can do it no matter how hard it sounds to heal someone's brain, but even if I failed it's better than just doing nothing. Even tho no xtian is really innocent and it's his fault for being too weak to help himself I still feel kinda bad knowing that I could heal him but won't. So is it a bad thing? It's true that the enemy did us too much evil, and I curse them myself for that, but I curse their religion, not the people themselves. I don't want to sympathize with them or anything, I'm just unsure if we should really let children suffer because they don't know better.

Satanic Healing is advanced, you should already have mastered all beginner meditations and be comfortable with all the intermediate ones before attempting this, otherwise it's a big waste of time. Especially that this condition is probably harder to heal than a normal wound for example.

Don't underestimate the complexity of this working, in a sermon HP Maxine struggled with Satanic Healing, and required the guidance of Satan.

But if you're advanced, want to do some charity and care about that person, you could do this!

Why bother? I would not bother trying to heal anyone who was not of importance to me.

MiaScourge said:
Dont waste your energies. Maybe you say this casually only, just or because but the energies you would use to heal him can be used for hell or against the enemy.
I think yiur somewhat new or not aware of the enemy as deep yet. Sure you might understand the great issue but the SS have enough people to oherwise live onward if all those without and our enemy were wiped out. This might slund a little drastic but what i mean to say is rhat we should look out for our own. If they decide to move to our side where we have the greatest of gods on our side thatll devote their time to rise uo in the aftermath, great. If not, its not worth it. If it doesnt haopen sooner, its not worth it.
Cheers!
Hail Satan!

Maybe he should pray to the Lord that he worships, I will not waste time on an individual because all the merits will be for a Rabbi instead of you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back