Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serpent going crazy, any advice?

Larissa666

Greetings, fellow Brothers and Sisters.

For the past few days, it appears that my kundalini has really got active for some reason. It would get immensely hot for some reason, and make me feel weird very often. This happened before, I understand, but now this is becoming more and more intense, to the point where it feels uncomfortable...a little. Gives me very, very vivid dreams almost every night, also.

Does anyone know what shall I do? Shall I just keep doing what I was doing, or do I need to do something different. For past month or so I have limited myself to daily aura cleaning, void meditation and breathing exercise, with candle flame meditation inbetween, so I can't say that I am exactly a fanatic when it comes to meditating, I have unfortunately limited myself to only this much due to issues I am currently facing. Also, I do RTRs regularly.

Any help is really welcome. I am really worried a little.

Thank you very much.

Hail Satan!!!

Kundalini, a Fire (Agni) energy has It's complementary balancing, nurturing, rejuvenating water force (Soma) the ambrosia secreted from the pineal gland/Crown. The secreted ambrosia can be used to calm, balance and propriate the Serpent Fire.

The more heat you develop by working with your Serpent, the easier it becomes to secrete the Ambrosia in large amounts. The more Ambrosia you secrete, the more you can advance with Kundalin, as you can take more of It's energy. That's why they are regarded as complementary forces.

Dont be worried. Youll be just fine. I think savitar has the best advice on this issue. I havent had that much experience with serpent energy. But i know the ambrosia. Is really useful in helping with that situation. Possibly water element could be used. I think someone said that before. But the soma. Im sure is the best. Best of luck to you.

Hail satan

Thank you for that response, this is really important. This also seems to deal with self love and being able to accept love from others, also trust. The blockage in these areas can cause depression and other mental ailments. The RTR’s really amplify or kickstart kundalini experiences. The rune vin helps open these upper chakras and then the sushumna to allow this, or also the meditation used to clean the aura after an RTR that Maxine posted.

The Qi Gong standing tree post always helps me get through anything too intense, as well as really focusing on Satan and exhaling energy as needed to him. He can help through anything. The gods will push you where you’re needed, and sometimes it can also take a second for them be felt. Patience and remaining calm is good. Dancing too.

I know this post is old but still important! I’m a little late to the party.

Larissa666 said:

For the past few days, it appears that my kundalini has really got active for some reason. It would get immensely hot for some reason, and make me feel weird very often. This happened before, I understand, but now this is becoming more and more intense, to the point where it feels uncomfortable...a little. Gives me very, very vivid dreams almost every night, also.

Does anyone know what shall I do? Shall I just keep doing what I was doing, or do I need to do something different. For past month or so I have limited myself to daily aura cleaning, void meditation and breathing exercise, with candle flame meditation inbetween, so I can't say that I am exactly a fanatic when it comes to meditating, I have unfortunately limited myself to only this much due to issues I am currently facing. Also, I do RTRs regularly.

Thank you very much.

Hail Satan!!!

Sounds similar to what maxine spoke of when the serpent is about to ascend. These are rather old articles and I'm sure you've read them before but in your situation I would recommend re-reading them to refresh your knowledge.

Satanism and the Kundalini Serpent
Transformation Through Meditation: The Serpent of Fire
The Effects of Kundalini on the Thoughts and the Mind

Usually fun starts only later hahaha. This sounds like just the beginning, symptoms can become super severe, but still don't worry, it will pass once you clean some blockages and bindings on your soul. You should focus more on cleaning and healing from now on. And in contrary to the popular belief that you will go completely nuts if you aren't fully ready is not true, that is just for very rare people that stimulated it too much on purpose even when they noticed that something is wrong. You might start having some weird problems and you might become really anxious and depressed and your fears might become really strong for a while, but that is a sign that serpent's energy has hit a blockage and that energy that is rising up is being pulluted from dirty chakra it hit. Bad energy usually is collected in your 6.th chakra and bad thoughts can be pain in the ass, so unblocking crown chakra is the must. Also let the energy flow through your third eye freely, this will also help a lot. Shoulder and hip chakras should be opened and unblocked too. Ask your Guardians or Satan what to do if some issues pop out, they will guide you to solutions or will just tell you. From time to time they will help you too with cleaning and healing some stuff.

Larissa666 said:

Thank you very much.

Hail Satan!!!

Meditate on Satan's sigil. No one here can give any accurate reccomendations ( rather the generailsed experiences etc).

Larissa666 said:

Thank you very much.

Hail Satan!!!

Not to worry Larissa. The kundalini becomes active and wiggles periodically. Certain things can stimulate it. Just a positive feedback.

Also be sure something is not attacking you especially if you are not extremely spiritually open. Entities can kind of attach to that area and go inside you for lack of a better term. It can create a feeling in the base of your spine like something moving and maybe even heat and anxiety or it could be both kundalini a little active and an attack.

Fear though fucks you don't feed into thinking negative think it is cool your advancing. Just be sure nothing is attacking you or attached to your chakras. It can simulate some of these feelings.

I guarantee you a vast majority of the negative experiences many new agers and outsiders attributed to Kundalini was entity attacks and attachments and some of it sounded like literal possession too. All these very negative harmful thoughts and experiences were the entities (the same enemy we deal with trying to scare them away from spiritual things and/or back into Abrahamic religions)

Nothing should really be a negative experience that much with this. I know it can bring up some issues and make thoughts more intense. This is why void is needed.

Larissa666 said:
This thread is years old, btw. Shrouded, don’t necromance the dead threads, please?

I am pretty sure the person you are supposed to be talking to is Sundara. They replied to the thread on september 06 2020. I only reply to threads which are in the two most recent tabs(Basically any thread with a reply less than 7 days old) and I responded 6 days after Sundara posted this.

Sundara said:
Thank you for that response, this is really important. This also seems to deal with self love and being able to accept love from others, also trust. The blockage in these areas can cause depression and other mental ailments. The RTR’s really amplify or kickstart kundalini experiences. The rune vin helps open these upper chakras and then the sushumna to allow this, or also the meditation used to clean the aura after an RTR that Maxine posted.

The Qi Gong standing tree post always helps me get through anything too intense, as well as really focusing on Satan and exhaling energy as needed to him. He can help through anything. The gods will push you where you’re needed, and sometimes it can also take a second for them be felt. Patience and remaining calm is good. Dancing too.

I know this post is old but still important! I’m a little late to the party.

Not to mention I'm sure this post will be helpful to members in the future considering there is a lot of new information posted by the thread. My apologies for tagging you though. I did not check the date of the original thread, I thought it was more recent as it was on the second page of the JoS666 subforum.

Shrouded said:
Larissa666 said:
This thread is years old, btw. Shrouded, don’t necromance the dead threads, please?

Not to mention I'm sure this post will be helpful to members in the future considering there is a lot of new information posted by the thread. My apologies for tagging you though. I did not check the date of the original thread, I thought it was more recent as it was on the second page of the JoS666 subforum.

It has certainly provided clarity for me, as a new member of this forum. Not yet dedicated, as must find a good time and night to start. My heart and soul has found the truth. Lately have been wondering on this kundalini energy, how it feels and what might happen emotionally/mentally/spiritually. And then somehow, voila, I found the answer here. I take this "coincidence" as a good sign.

Thank you.

Thanks for reviving the thread, it came at a perfect time!
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Guardian!
Hail Teacher!

Kinnaree said:
Shrouded said:
Larissa666 said:

It has certainly provided clarity for me, as a new member of this forum. Not yet dedicated, as must find a good time and night to start. My heart and soul has found the truth. Lately have been wondering on this kundalini energy, how it feels and what might happen emotionally/mentally/spiritually. And then somehow, voila, I found the answer here. I take this "coincidence" as a good sign.

Thank you.

I am glad that myself and others members information was able to help you :) Here are two links I think will be helpful for you!

Forum Guide for New Members
Ask All Questions Here! New members

The above links will do two things.
Link 1 - Will show you how to use the forum and its most important feature properly. The search feature. The search on this website is a bit strange which is why it needs to be explained to be effective. This will make finding information a LOT easier.
Link 2 - Is a thread created for people to post questions and get them answered by fellow members of the community. There is a lot of information there already and you should go through and give some of it a read. Always trust in your own intuition and feeling though! If something doesn't feel right then don't do it!

Shrouded said:
Kinnaree said:
Shrouded said:

Thank you.

I am glad that myself and others members information was able to help you :) Here are two links I think will be helpful for you!

Forum Guide for New Members
Ask All Questions Here! New members

The above links will do two things.
Link 1 - Will show you how to use the forum and its most important feature properly. The search feature. The search on this website is a bit strange which is why it needs to be explained to be effective. This will make finding information a LOT easier.
Link 2 - Is a thread created for people to post questions and get them answered by fellow members of the community. There is a lot of information there already and you should go through and give some of it a read. Always trust in your own intuition and feeling though! If something doesn't feel right then don't do it!

Thank you for the links, advice, and encouragement. I think I have familiarized myself through the forum. Although I have just signed up just a few days ago, I've been a silent lurker around the forum and the site for a few weeks. I was taking my time to read+research. I will not lie that all of the info on forum+site has been quite a shock - but a good shock. The kind that jolts the living truth into one's being. It also confirms my intuition has been right all these years.

Anyway, thank you very much for the guidance. Have a great day/night.

Larissa666 said:

So wait, was the advice helpful? Are you feeling better now? I assume after 3 years its at least gotten tolerable.

Just keep working on your serpent, and make sure to balance your energies properly and make sure to rid yourself of blocks and hangups. The fun will begin shortly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back