Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jewish Torah For Cursing Gentiles To Death

Mageson666

The Jewish Torah For Cursing Gentiles To Death

The Jews do use their Torah for cursing Gentiles to death and destruction with. This is well known in Jewish society here is an example:

"There are several psalms that are, or contain, extended curses. Psalms 35,58,137 all invoke hair raising afflictions upon the writer's and or reciter's enemy. Psalm 109 Is the ultimate execration text."

Note in Jewish black magical texts they also use thought forms (angels) that the Rabbi's know the names of and how to command to murder and torment enemies:

"In Hebrew magical texts of late antiquity, several of binding spells are to be found, many favoring the wording of curse psalms like 109...Sefer ha-Razim, for example teaches that the angels of Chimah (wrath) that occupy the second camp of the first level of heaven will carry out a variety of curses at the command of the properly prepared adept: they will inflict "combat and war and are ready to torment and torture a man to death."

More:

"Specific rituals and incantations. Timing and astrological influences can also increase or mitigate the power of a curse. The practice of cursing is still with us. In a much publicized event during the 1994 Israeli elections, a Cabbalist put a pulse demnure (lashes of fire) curse on candidate Yitzchak Rabin because he supported territorial compromise with the Palestinians."

Rabbin was shortly after this assassinated. Ariel Sharon also disobeyed the Rabbi's on something and they came out and stated they cursed him. Sharon shortly after suffered health issues and died later.

Also note the Jewish god, Yahweh in Hebrew is called Molach Adoni and Molach El. Molach is also spelled Molech the god the ancient Hebrews offered blood sacrifices of children to. Think about the founding myth Jews created about Rabbi Bar Joseph (Jesus) Yahweh offers his son in a ritual blood sacrifice in which the followers then eat his flesh and drink his blood to be cleansed of their sins and gain Yahweh's blessing. Why do you think that is? This all ties into the Jewish matrix of energy. Japheth in the book of Judges sacrificed his daughter to Yahweh with Yahweh's and his fellow Hebrew's consent in the Torah.

The Jews work to remove spiritual knowledge so Gentiles are defenseless against their black magic.

Sources:
Jewish Myth, Magic And Mysticism, Geoffrey Dennis

This is jehova

Extraterestru_Cenu_iu_Protocoalele_Inteleptilor_Sionului_Evreii_Francmasoneria.png

What a loving, misunderstood people... And some wonder why anti-semitism is on the rise. I always knew there was something "off" about them, even before finding Truth. When I told my dad he said "they are just sensitive people," yeah right

TheFlea said:
What a loving, misunderstood people... And some wonder why anti-semitism is on the rise. I always knew there was something "off" about them, even before finding Truth. When I told my dad he said "they are just sensitive people," yeah right

That's what they want the "goyim" or those who are unknowledgeable of the Jews to believe. In truth they only pretend to be sensitive. Their 2,000 year domination of the elite and ruling classes is what makes people accept the lie that they are sensitive. In reality if people do not believe they are sensitive they will be crushed by the destroyers of anti-semitism (Rabbis).

Removing True Spiritual knowlege from the populace,Cursing Gentiles to death,Defaming Father Satan & The Daemons and on top that,painting Satanists as monstrous folks.wtf! i hate this,i really do.
Hail Truth Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back