Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Creator of Black Mirror used ChatGPT to write an episode...

FancyMancy

Fyt8cvf.png

I tried this with Futurama and Stark Trek Voyager. For Futurama, it got it impossibly-wrong. I said to do it about if Fry never went to the future. Of course, if Fry never went to the future, it might have merely been called 'Ama'. For Voyager, as well as Futurama, it went on a low-level of originality. I tried once or twice to see if the last episode of Voyager could have been pushed later so that the remaining 35 000 or so light-years would have been included in canon/fan fiction, based on the AI chatbot's attempt, instead of skipping to the end for the final episode. Of course they'd go here, of course they'd go there, of course they'd do that... It was unimpressive. Some of you might realise that I mention media quite a bit - the bad attempt by the AI chatbot reminded me about how the rubbish scripting/storytelling is in media. Mostly, it's all simmering, samey, boring rubbish. Every now and then, something boils - with imagination and originality; thus, a lot of money is made. I wonder if that is deliberate... :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back