Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

stay away from dugs

Jackson27

lately these voices have been getting to me and have been making me very suicidal to be honest and ever sense i came to joy of satan i was always enlightened until the voices came back always thinking im doing the right thing but then it all falls on me my whole life everything the enemy making it difficult then resorting to drugs in the end only to make my heart hurt more and feel like im rotting from the inside just to feel like im myself again then i cant tell my mom im suicidal bc they will send me to the hospital again just to be tormented by the voices while i am laying down. if there was no meaning to this its because i just want some ones reaction at this point and thanks for this life.

There are no voices, there are just enemies talking to you, like angels, thoughtforms or maybe jews, or it can be the inner enemy that HP HC talked about which i think it's a curse on the soul. Or illness, which is an negative energy that can "talk" to you trough your mind, but it actually just affects the mind so that it seems like a voice.

But the moust probable is that they are enemies just that they are tricky but they don't tell you that, because, to keep you ignorant about their existance so that they can keep fucking with you, and to keep your attention on them, you must ignore them, this way you can tune them out. I had a bad eperiences with them some weeks ago, but worse and that's when i got angry, and i was like "You mother fucker, will you stop talking to me? Or If not, i will blow up your fucking mind with vinasa, which way do you want it??" He/She keept talking... and then me: "good i will show you. You think you can fuck with me and get away with it, mother fucker?? I am going right now to do the vinasa." I did the banishing ritual with vinasa then they disapeared in the first day, but not just in the first day but when i finished it.

Do a banishing working when things get bad, asking for help from Satan or your Guardian Demon is also a good idea.
Don't start any working when the moon is in void, you can find this in the SS Calendar, you can download it from here: www.jos-astro.com
The banishing can be started at any time except void of course moon, but the best time is while moon in wanning and in the hours of saturn on saturdays. Or just in the hour of saturn. Use ChronosXP for planetary hours.

Vibrate vinasa 9 times and in the meantime vibrate it in the entity/enemy and the energy that's coming from him/her, and is around your aura, (don't focus it on you or your aura, because it's destructive energy) so visualize that in front of you with some distance and focus the vibration in the negative energy and him/her, also with intent that the vinasa destroys the negative energy and the enemy that's affecting you. Do it for 9 days or 40 days if necessary.

Banishing ritual: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

There you have it, problem solved XD

PS: Destroy them, leave nothing out of them 😉

Catalincata94 said:
Vinasa means extinction, or permanent death.

You must be extremely advanced to use it safely, otherwise it can have devastating effects that slowly destroy existence.

And it is something you are not able to separate from yourself when you use it.

If you have to eliminate an entity, simply banish it and then it will die in the astral in no time if no one gives it attention, or use the Abrasax power ritual.

If you need to eliminate some problem from the soul use the Satanama mantra.

Vinasa I consider to be very bad advice.

Vira_ said:

What you say is not true.

You don't need to be very advanced to use Vinasa safely, you just need to make sure you only evoke the mantra, and direct it to banish unwanted influence, entities and energies around you.

Even a beginner mediator can do this very well and safely.

One needs to follow the instructions on the Banishing ritual on the Joy of Satan website, and you are fine.

Misuse of the mantra is indeed extremely devastating, however one really needs to do something very wrong to misuse the mantra.

It's like using bleach, when the instruction says to wear gloves and wash the surface with bleach to clean it, but instead you go "Instructions unclear, I chug the bottle".

As long as you know the difference between Invocation and Evocation, you can safely use Vinasa to banish, and it is definitely the most effective mantra I know for general banishing.

Thanks y’all! Y’all or so funny arguing about this XD. But I have already started my life commitment for my daily and night meditations and I have started my full to new moon banishing ritual so wish me luck guys and I wanted to start a destruction ritual for the enemy’s but idk if I can bc it says it is for the November 10th so I don’t know if it’s only for that date or I can start now? I was going to do the 40 day one.

sinner666 said:
Thanks y’all! Y’all or so funny arguing about this XD. But I have already started my life commitment for my daily and night meditations and I have started my full to new moon banishing ritual so wish me luck guys and I wanted to start a destruction ritual for the enemy’s but idk if I can bc it says it is for the November 10th so I don’t know if it’s only for that date or I can start now? I was going to do the 40 day one.

Have you tried doing this :?:

https://josrituals.org/tspaintableb.html
It can be realized at any time you want. The willingness is key.

Good luck!

CrimsongRaexius666 said:
sinner666 said:

Good luck!
That is to be done by all SS and i think that is the minimum warfare!

sinner666 said:
You mean this ritual? https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Destruction.html
I didn't saw anything about november 10th... ritual like those can be done at any right time.

Catalincata94 said:
CrimsongRaexius666 said:
sinner666 said:

Good luck!
That is to be done by all SS and i think that is the minimum warfare!

Indeed.

It is the minimum warfare and I like to do those rituals as they are destroying the Jewish spiritual defences.

Hail Satan
Long live the SS brigade

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back