Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

this may sound stupid question but really why!

blackwizard

greetings SS family

My question is why HPHC HP MAXINE OR Other advanced members didn't summoned LADY HAAGENTI and ask her to turn some metal into gold.

Gold is not going to fix things. People's Souls need to be fixed, and they need to make decisions to improve themselves and the Earth. Groundwork needs to be done, from the ground up; we have to be grounded in reality, not materialistic things. Can you see a pattern in my choice or words here?!

Because it's not literal, turning metal into gold is an allegory for godhead.

blackwizard said:
greetings SS family

My question is why HPHC HP MAXINE OR Other advanced members didn't summoned LADY HAAGENTI and ask her to turn some metal into gold.

Along with what the others have said also you must realize the Gods aren't magic genies and we don't just summon them to do things for us like that. That would be a huge waste of their time. We have to clean up our own messes.

FancyMancy said:
Gold is not going to fix things. People's Souls need to be fixed, and they need to make decisions to improve themselves and the Earth. Groundwork needs to be done, from the ground up; we have to be grounded in reality, not materialistic things. Can you see a pattern in my choice or words here?!

YES i can understand you
thanks

SapphireDragon said:
blackwizard said:
greetings SS family

Along with what the others have said also you must realize the Gods aren't magic genies and we don't just summon them to do things for us like that. That would be a huge waste of their time. We have to clean up our own messes.

YES now i know why that's not happening thank you

blackwizard said:

We are all learning here! Every day is filled with a wealth of learning experiencing when you are on this path. If there is anything else you need help with always feel free to ask.

It is like trying to grow a flower on a battlefield or adding a jet engine onto an old rusty car

We need to fix ourselves first, correct the natural order of life and be better

Plus the gods arent our servants, we can do it ourselves

SapphireDragon said:
blackwizard said:

We are all learning here! Every day is filled with a wealth of learning experiencing when you are on this path. If there is anything else you need help with always feel free to ask.

okay brother

Aquarius said:
I've wondered about what the difference is, since technically all the gods achieved godhead by the same means. I think it's just that their influence is still limited and/or too much of an ordeal to even bother, unless a significant return or favour is required.

Haagenti/Bastet is also a scientist, and is very knowledgeable in bio-genetics. Especially those of cats and other familiars.

Samkara said:
Aquarius said:
I've wondered about what the difference is, since technically all the gods achieved godhead by the same means. I think it's just that their influence is still limited and/or too much of an ordeal to even bother, unless a significant return or favour is required.

Haagenti/Bastet is also a scientist, and is very knowledgeable in bio-genetics. Especially those of cats and other familiars.
More so than what is 'possible' the question is what is 'reasonable'. Gods could drop dead every Jew on planet Earth in an instant, right now, for example. Or do other seemingly magnificent things. But for what reason? Everything has to be reasonable before all.

Henu the Great said:
Samkara said:
Aquarius said:

More so than what is 'possible' the question is what is 'reasonable'. Gods could drop dead every Jew on planet Earth in an instant, right now, for example. Or do other seemingly magnificent things. But for what reason? Everything has to be reasonable before all.
Yeah, that is the main question. But it makes you think, would the enemy not do the same if they could? Perhaps they could have even just wrapped it and take over Earth as soon as they could when they had the chance to without much potential for struggle before countries started developing advanced military technology. Same for our side.

This is why it kinda leads you to believe in the possibility of an unofficial mutual agreement of some kind, which goes both ways. Of course when the time comes there will be many questions to be asked, but I'll be eternally grateful that the gods have still offered their helping hand despite everything else...

As many others have understood the difficulty it is to progress in certain places without leading certain individuals in a fallacious notion, or even pretending to be in one yourself. Kinda like a double edged sword.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back