Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The importance of Perception.

Having the right perception is so very important, a negative perception can cause a lot of damage to oneself.

For those who are struggling with a negative perception of yourselves and life, let me ask you a question.

Do you really dislike yourself or are the negative things you are saying and thinking the result of unresolved trauma that you are directing at yourself in a misguided attempt to make sense of it?

We often re-live and replay trauma in our minds when we've not been able to heal or deal with it in a healthy way. It can become heavier and turn into self destructive thoughts or behaviors.

The mind plays a huge part in what we do and how we feel. It can affect daily life, our bodies, our sleep and eating habits. your attitude towards yourself is the most important thing, if you have no faith in yourself then you won't feel like accomplishing your tasks, goals will be meaningless life will seem bleak.

Let's look at this in another way, Let's say you are sitting there unaware that you are wearing amber tinted sunglasses. If I were to ask you what color is the sky? You would tell me it looks some shade of orange.

I would tell you that is incorrect it is blue, you may try to argue with me and try to convince me of what you are seeing, until you realize that you are wearing sunglasses. Once you have taken them off you would then realize that the sky has been blue all along.

Perception is everything, just because you may have perception that has been tinted due to trauma and bad memories it doesn't mean that you are worthless, beyond repair, no good, etc.

Our mental health is very important, with a strong mind we can accomplish so much through spiritual growth through Satanism. How much you put in equals how much you will receive on this path.

You can't put in much if you are feeling worthless, you must learn to be kind to yourself and heal. The sooner you learn how to practice healthier perception about yourself and life, the sooner you will make more progress with your workings.

instead of beating yourself up and wondering why did you have to go through these traumas, why did this thing, or that thing, have to happen and complaining on how it's not fair, etc.

Realize how strong you are to have come this far, and ask yourself, why did you get sent here to Joy of Satan? If you are so "worthless" why did the Gods bring you here to us? if your life is so meaningless how did you end up becoming an SS?

I will tell you why you are here, You are stronger than you think, you made it through all of that, the enemy tried to break you, yet you made it here to us and you were strong enough to seek the truth in the end and found yourself here. Father Satan and The Gods believed in you enough to guide you here. And you followed them this far.

The hardest part is over, the part where you took your very first steps towards doing something better for your life.

Now you have all the resources available that you need here within Joy of Satan and the Gods to lead you in the right direction. The storm has passed, the long rain has ended.

Take off your tinted sunglasses you don't need them and embrace healing and the beautiful things that will happen for you as you let the Gods into your life and follow them on this path you have chosen.

Hail Satan!

It is a a whole ability to being able to write nearly every day articles that is always about something important. You have this along with HPHC and probably with a lot of more members that I just can't remember or I haven't been here back than but I just wanted to say that it is amaizing and I can't get my head around how y'all do this, and where do y'all get the inspiration.

SapphireDragon said:
Having the right perception is so very important, a negative perception can cause a lot of damage to oneself.

For those who are struggling with a negative perception of yourselves and life, let me ask you a question.

Do you really dislike yourself or are the negative things you are saying and thinking the result of unresolved trauma that you are directing at yourself in a misguided attempt to make sense of it?

We often re-live and replay trauma in our minds when we've not been able to heal or deal with it in a healthy way. It can become heavier and turn into self destructive thoughts or behaviors.

The mind plays a huge part in what we do and how we feel. It can affect daily life, our bodies, our sleep and eating habits. your attitude towards yourself is the most important thing, if you have no faith in yourself then you won't feel like accomplishing your tasks, goals will be meaningless life will seem bleak.

Let's look at this in another way, Let's say you are sitting there unaware that you are wearing amber tinted sunglasses. If I were to ask you what color is the sky? You would tell me it looks some shade of orange.

I would tell you that is incorrect it is blue, you may try to argue with me and try to convince me of what you are seeing, until you realize that you are wearing sunglasses. Once you have taken them off you would then realize that the sky has been blue all along.

Perception is everything, just because you may have perception that has been tinted due to trauma and bad memories it doesn't mean that you are worthless, beyond repair, no good, etc.

Our mental health is very important, with a strong mind we can accomplish so much through spiritual growth through Satanism. How much you put in equals how much you will receive on this path.

You can't put in much if you are feeling worthless, you must learn to be kind to yourself and heal. The sooner you learn how to practice healthier perception about yourself and life, the sooner you will make more progress with your workings.

instead of beating yourself up and wondering why did you have to go through these traumas, why did this thing, or that thing, have to happen and complaining on how it's not fair, etc.

Realize how strong you are to have come this far, and ask yourself, why did you get sent here to Joy of Satan? If you are so "worthless" why did the Gods bring you here to us? if your life is so meaningless how did you end up becoming an SS?

I will tell you why you are here, You are stronger than you think, you made it through all of that, the enemy tried to break you, yet you made it here to us and you were strong enough to seek the truth in the end and found yourself here. Father Satan and The Gods believed in you enough to guide you here. And you followed them this far.

The hardest part is over, the part where you took your very first steps towards doing something better for your life.

Now you have all the resources available that you need here within Joy of Satan and the Gods to lead you in the right direction. The storm has passed, the long rain has ended.

Take off your tinted sunglasses you don't need them and embrace healing and the beautiful things that will happen for you as you let the Gods into your life and follow them on this path you have chosen.

Hail Satan!

While reading this i saw myself in it. I got answers to my questions. Thank you.

AFODO said:
It is a a whole ability to being able to write nearly every day articles that is always about something important. You have this along with HPHC and probably with a lot of more members that I just can't remember or I haven't been here back than but I just wanted to say that it is amaizing and I can't get my head around how y'all do this, and where do y'all get the inspiration.

JoS Cyber Security said:
While reading this i saw myself in it. I got answers to my questions. Thank you.

Thank you guys, I'm just glad that I'm able to help in any way that I can.

I'm thankful to the Gods for their help and lessons as well that have inspired me to do better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back