Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Disabled people

Lightning-Wings

So lately, for many years actually, I've been wondering how would the Satanic World act with disabled people?

In a Satanic World, when things are still rebuilding themselves after taking down the enemy, what would happen to disabled people?

People who have:

-Autism (Like the hard one where they need outside forces to function properly);
-Paralysis (depending upon others, but still have a functioning mind);
-Deformed body parts (be it hard ones like born without half a body, or a missing or deformed hand, leg, etc.);
-Conjoined twins.

I'm unsure if I missed anything, but yeah.

What would happen to those people? How would the Satanic World care for such people?

I only am looking for a discussion without looking for an argument, disagreement or whatever else!

People who need care and support will receive care and support.

But what I see more interesting aspect is how and when will eugenics gather more momentum to counter the whole issue of disabled people.

Henu the Great said:
People who need care and support will receive care and support.

But what I see more interesting aspect is how and when will eugenics gather more momentum to counter the whole issue of disabled people.

I sure as hell know that deformed body parts can't be reversed, but what about about (hard) Autism and Paralysis? Is there something that can reverse those things? What causes those two disabilities? What causes deformed body parts?

Doubt those conditions will even exist anymore when we win.

Yurei said:

People will still be unhealthy for the first few generations to come after we win so these problems are more than plausible to continue.

The difference when that time comes is that we will have great influence unlike now for people to become healthy so these problems can finally be on the road to stop unlike now where not only is nowhere near to stopping but becoming more and more prominent.

As Henu The Great said, these people will get the care they need. They still deserve to live a full life and by then there will be spiritual doctors who can work on their souls so when they reincarnate they'll be better off the next life.

We SS are not extremist when it comes to the disabled and do not wish any harm to these people. They are innocent and deserve to live a full life.

Lightning-Wings said:
So lately, for many years actually, I've been wondering how would the Satanic World act with disabled people?

In a Satanic World, when things are still rebuilding themselves after taking down the enemy, what would happen to disabled people?

People who have:

-Autism (Like the hard one where they need outside forces to function properly);
-Paralysis (depending upon others, but still have a functioning mind);
-Deformed body parts (be it hard ones like born without half a body, or a missing or deformed hand, leg, etc.);
-Conjoined twins.

I'm unsure if I missed anything, but yeah.

What would happen to those people? How would the Satanic World care for such people?

I only am looking for a discussion without looking for an argument, disagreement or whatever else!

I'm sure that in the satanic issues this will be addressed correctly unlike the current world. I'll add some context here on some serious things that would need addressed and would be promptly taken care of in the Satanic world.

The major problems for the disabled is two major things. Proper healing from the disabling conditions or management of this until healing can take place, along with financial support so that people are not left destitute.

A major issue is many people suffer and have no options. For example I experienced serious illnesses that impacted my life for a long time. This has taken me a long time to overcome and fight against, yet I've made very good progress thankfully.

Many people in our current world who actually qualify as disabled are thrown a couple hundred dollars and are expected to stretch it to the moon and back to survive.

The reality here as well is quality of life and happiness is poor for these people. That and most of the time the government and disability administration's in most countries will fight a disabled person tooth and nail to even get a couple hundred dollars if they can't work and have difficult time with employment.

In the satanic world the issues of healing and financial support would be well taken care of or procedures would be in place so someone could grow into a capable person and no longer need help.

In our current world it's a long hard road filled with suffering and pain, and endless moments where the hardship can reach a peak.

People who already struggle should be spared of these concerns, I'm speaking from experience here.

Lastly I'd say don't worry as our world will be much better and handle things correctly. The gods would make sure of this.

Sometimes the most humane thing to do is put someone that is suffering every moment of their lives out of their misery. Hopefully soon the spirituality in society will be strong so the family members do spiritual workings to free the karma of the accursed individual, that he won't be born in such an insufferable state in the next birth.

Have you noticed an increase of disabled people in advertisement and the mainstream as a whole?
As well as interracial propaganda and zoophilia. It is all meant to bring people down, psychologically/spiritually.
These communal illnesses and their support will disappear once the Truth and truthful people will govern.

I was actually wondering something similar recently. For those who, for example, have an amputated limb, how is their Soul affected? Is the amputated limb part of their Soul... also 'amputated' or is it like... dangling about? For lack of a better way of putting it...

FancyMancy said:
I was actually wondering something similar recently. For those who, for example, have an amputated limb, how is their Soul affected? Is the amputated limb part of their Soul... also 'amputated' or is it like... dangling about? For lack of a better way of putting it...
You can't cut off part of a soul with a knife. Hence why amputees feel so-called ghost pain.

General Yeager said:
Sometimes the most humane thing to do is put someone that is suffering every moment of their lives out of their misery. Hopefully soon the spirituality in society will be strong so the family members do spiritual workings to free the karma of the accursed individual, that he won't be born in such an insufferable state in the next birth.

You are very correct however this depends on the individual. I used suffering to propel myself forward, yet the human body can only take so much and I'd wish for no one to experience what I have.

It can create a strong resolve as someone fights through the pain, but it can often be overwhelming.

Hence why what you mentioned is so important. People should not have to suffer to such high degrees.

I simply mentioned what I did to add another layer to this situation. Which is what often doesn't occur, the person using suffering to create a strong resolve and reach greater heights.

hailourtruegod said:
Yurei said:

People will still be unhealthy for the first few generations to come after we win so these problems are more than plausible to continue.

The difference when that time comes is that we will have great influence unlike now for people to become healthy so these problems can finally be on the road to stop unlike now where not only is nowhere near to stopping but becoming more and more prominent.

As Henu The Great said, these people will get the care they need. They still deserve to live a full life and by then there will be spiritual doctors who can work on their souls so when they reincarnate they'll be better off the next life.

We SS are not extremist when it comes to the disabled and do not wish any harm to these people. They are innocent and deserve to live a full life.

Fascinating, I wonder if such spiritual treatments is available for people that were afflicted with malocclusion in this life, so they won't get it again after they reincarnate?

General Yeager said:

Very well said. Some people, like getting radiation sickness or something severe where medicine or surgery wouldn't help, those people should be put out of their misery instead of suffering and possibly even damaging the soul..

SyraS_666 said:

Yes actually, I have. It's been happening for years. Sometimes I happen to see a story of a person proclaiming love for their spouse and I feel happy for that person, then seconds later it shows the person with another race person and it just makes me sick and mad at these people.

How hard is it to stick with your own race? And don't get me started on these buffoons when you tell them that you prefer your own race. It's like a crime to say that to them. Fucking psychos.

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
----

Phantom pain, actually, but thank you for explaining!

serpentwalker666 said:
General Yeager said:
------

I think they meant people who have no escape from suffering. Like radiation sickness where meds, surgery, etc., can't help or something way worse where there is basically no cure.

Yurei said:
hailourtruegod said:
Yurei said:
----
-----

I'm no expert in this matter, but I believe that you can fix this.

I could be wrong, but I think using physical methods of sorts or doing Sun Squares would help with this. But that's just my opinion.

Yurei said:
Fascinating, I wonder if such spiritual treatments is available for people that were afflicted with malocclusion in this life, so they won't get it again after they reincarnate?

Besides one doing spiritual workings to heal/improve parts of their natal charts I have read that in ancient times there were temples where people would go to get healed. These places were places in parts of the earth that had high spiritual vibrations and such.

That with along with how in the future doctors SHOULD use the birth charts of their patients (as HPS Maxine has mentioned in the past) they can better help them out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back