Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Proof of Satan?

Blizzard_Owl

I know for sure the gods exist and the science behind spiritual capabilities shared by JOS is real because I've experienced some small benefits of meditation myself and have seen the evil of the jewish race. But some part of me still questions it. Even if i know something my logical side needs to question everything even if it thinks it knows what's true.

Does anybody have any sort of definitive proof that could be shared with an intelligent person that would easily link to other beliefs of ours? Without any gods physically on earth and jews hiding all information of our spiritual and cultured past it seems to me to be one of the hardest things to try and get a normal person to understand the truth of our universe.

If you want a logical proof, you have to open and empower your soul in order to experience communication with gods. This happens not necessary through a direct oral communication, but also through signs and intuitions that gods send you. For this reason, manteining contact with gods is very important.

Your logical mind is programmed by centuries of jewish mental and spiritual control and it will try to prevent you from advancing and establishing a connection with the gods.

Listen your soul and your heart, not your mind untill your mind is fully deprogrammed and controlled by you.

This is definitelly normal and healthy to have questions, and it is good that you seek proof, because it's connceted with knowledge. Knowledge is proof. So seek knowledge.
Here is Satan's full pdf:
https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/SATAN_Full_PDF_-_High_Priest_Hooded_Cobra_666.pdf
Here is a good video on this too:
https://youtu.be/LZv3fSjoNsU

Satan is way more than you might think. You will gain knowledge about the univers, if you reach a level of advancement.
Some days science will proove spirituality completely, so after a time you would oly need to study science to have proof.

You have to enter the world of meditation more deeply, of advancement and see for yourself.

The beauty and the extraordinary proof is available behind a curtain that we ourselves put up, and no one else is able to pass by it but ourselves!

Satan wants us to see the miracles of existence and the supreme degrees of possibilities we have as humans and children. To enable this will, we have to enable ourselves in this path.

Continue with your meditations and advancement. Do Gods Rituals and be curious and a force of desire in this path, you will receive everything that is to be received in time, in levels and abilities.

Blizzard_Owl said:
I know for sure the gods exist and the science behind spiritual capabilities shared by JOS is real because I've experienced some small benefits of meditation myself and have seen the evil of the jewish race. But some part of me still questions it. Even if i know something my logical side needs to question everything even if it thinks it knows what's true.

Does anybody have any sort of definitive proof that could be shared with an intelligent person that would easily link to other beliefs of ours? Without any gods physically on earth and jews hiding all information of our spiritual and cultured past it seems to me to be one of the hardest things to try and get a normal person to understand the truth of our universe.

The issue is some people are so skeptical to the point where not even definitive proof of something will reach them. Even if they got the signs they wanted or the proof they asked for it may not be enough and they may still have doubts and keep asking and asking.

Skeptical people need proof I understand, but the proof you need is there. It just has to be received on a personal level. You just have to be willing to keep working on yourself, and to learn and open your mind to new possibilities, Be willing to accept the truth when it becomes apparent to you, and be willing to learn and understand our Gods and let them become present in your life. Then the proof you seek will make itself known in a way that is meaningful to you.

If you truly wish to have a connection with Father Satan and the Gods, ask. Ask them to teach you, ask to gain a better understanding of them and to get know them. Show them you are serious and you will be taken seriously and they will guide you in the right direction.

Keep studying Jos and meditating. Open your chakras and your clairaudience points so you can hear and better communicate with the Gods. You can start meditating on Father Satan's and speak with him.

You can meditate and speak to Father Satan and the Gods any time, They will hear you regardless if you are open enough to hear them back. and over time you will start to grow a relationship with them in this way.

I wish you the best of luck!

Do you think the jews could reduce humanity to its current state and rule the world like they do without magick? Who would ever fall for half the things in the bible or anything the jews ever say, if not for the spells on their minds? You just can't explain their great conspiracy and its success otherwise. That's part of why they are able to get away with it, because no one would ever believe any of this is possible until you account for the magick factor. As for Satan, the jews themselves know damn well how real He is. They wouldn't be fighting a spiritual war for centuries against a being that doesn't exist.

Jrvan [Library Chief said:
" post_id=447970 time=1686161095 user_id=46372]
Do you think the jews could reduce humanity to its current state and rule the world like they do without magick? Who would ever fall for half the things in the bible or anything the jews ever say, if not for the spells on their minds? You just can't explain their great conspiracy and its success otherwise. That's part of why they are able to get away with it, because no one would ever believe any of this is possible until you account for the magick factor. As for Satan, the jews themselves know damn well how real He is. They wouldn't be fighting a spiritual war for centuries against a being that doesn't exist.

This is true)
Also the percentage of people who believe Satan exists is more than the percentage of people who believe jesus or allah or yahweh exists)
Because only 2 billions believe jesus is real,only two billions believe allah exists,jews are always a little minority....
But all muslims,all jews,all christians believe Satan is real and we Satanists too believe He is real :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back