Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very Interesting

FancyMancy

dWd5gzH.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_Satanism

There is also something else which I have also found, but I don't want to mention it in case it is shut down.

Could be a positive thing... this can work as publicity.

Why am I saying this? Well there is a xtian channel (A Call for an Uprising) that is ranting about the Satanic Illuminati BULLSHIT and I am 90% sure that he is taking info from our site. BUT while he goes and tries to "expose" all sorts of stuff he never tried this on Joy of Satan. Why? Because if his audience starts reading the site they may wake up!

Nobody really tries to expose Joy of Satan because they are scared shitless that people may see the truth. I am telling you this site has so much mind opening material that the best they can do is try to shut it down but they fail every time. GAME OVER fuckers!

Maybe because being the real deal Satan, wont allow it? Maybe people that try hard and often enough to stand in his way get taken down themselves by spiritual means, the powers of hell to be more exact? What was that quote I was looking for? Ah yes: Don't fuck with the infinite.

Any time they even mention we exist is a massive victory for us - they're essentially doing our work for us by showing people we exist.

The truth is coming out all over the net thanks to the rtr's, and there's literally NOTHING they can do to stop it now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back