Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Contacting Gods

For example if i want to talk with Valefor and meditate on His Sigil and start speaking will He hear me? Will He help me if i ask Him for help?

It's most likely that He will, I'd say almost certain, Gods have the ability to hear us everywhere, and by focusing on His Sigil, you're even more certain that He will hear you.

But to be heard isn't the hard part. The hard part will be to understand His answer. I assume you're not advanced enough to literally "hear" Him, so, as all Gods do, He will surely answer you through signs, you'll need to be wary of events occurring near you after you contact Him, so you can catch and hopefully interpret His signs correctly.

Good luck, and Hail Satan.

P.S. I've read that if it's your first time interacting with a God, you should do a proper invocation ritual, unfortunately I do not know all the details, if anyone else could expand on this it would be great for me too.

yes for sure he will hear you and he will heal you because of he is the king ,Great Healer of Mortals

i encourage you to do his power ritual, he heal my body from incurable disease , He heal my soul too and I have great respect and love towards him one of the most lovely being ever.

HAIL VALEFOR

JoS Cyber Security said:
For example if i want to talk with Valefor and meditate on His Sigil and start speaking will He hear me? Will He help me if i ask Him for help?

Yes, he will hear you. The thing with asking for anything of the Gods is, they always answer our call, however due to one's level of understanding or perception, the help they receive or are guided to may be completely different to what one might be expecting.

Just be open.

Don't stress yourself to receive an answer, be open and have a relaxed mind. Go in the best trance you can and focus on the sigil of the god. Listen your heart. The gods will speak you.

JoS Cyber Security said:
Is it possible that Valefor wants that i learn to heal myself on my own?

Absolutely. All the Gods want us to learn powerful things.
This doesn't mean Valefor won't answer you, though. I imagine that probably, depending on your advancement status, He'll know whether to send you direct healing or to give you signs that would lead you to learn how to do it yourself, or a mixture of both things.

Stay strong, don't fear, for He will 100% hear you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back