Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can soul dissipate, die?

Osiris

I used to think that human body dies but their soul won’t. But I was reading a thread on the forum. Can soul die too? I couldn’t imagine a soul not existing anymore.

homeraee said:
I used to think that human body dies but their soul won’t. But I was reading a thread on the forum. Can soul die too? I couldn’t imagine a soul not existing anymore.
Yes. The concept that no matter what the soul will always be alive, is false. If the person doesn't take care of his/her soul, the soul will not have enough energy to exist eventually. That's why Meditation is so important!

Yes and this is called the second death and the actual "death". As a child of the Gods you should not worry about this given you are existing as a soul now, advancing and seeking the Gods. Know that our path is infinite and yes, we are still mortals, until we achieve the immortality that is given to everyone who truly follows Satan.

We take care of ourselves and Satan takes care of us too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back