Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SUMMER SOLSTICE

blackwizard

Greetings to al SS family.

what you are planning to do in this summer solstice, any idea for magical works to start on this day.

I am thinking of MONEY SPELL any help here would be great.

I'm going to do a love working https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=439659#p439659

And thinking of also doing a money working and a Jupiter Square on the 22nd to help attract money and get lucky with it as Jupiter rules luck.

It won't be a Sunday when the summer solstice comes around. Can we still start a Sun Square on that date or better to wait?

blackwizard said:
Greetings to al SS family.

what you are planning to do in this summer solstice, any idea for magical works to start on this day.

I am thinking of MONEY SPELL any help here would be great.

money work, i will strengthen my solar chakra more, i will enchant my cord for me when i use it to have greater solar characteristics and benefits

hailourtruegod said:
It won't be a Sunday when the summer solstice comes around. Can we still start a Sun Square on that date or better to wait?

It is not essential for squares to begin on the corresponding day of the week, but they are strongest here. The Summer Solstice is already a strong position for the Sun, so this wouldn't be a problem. A similar discussion occurred in regards to Moon squares on Esbat dates. A Cancer Moon on a Monday Esbat is not common.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447518 time=1685914333 user_id=21286]
It is not essential for squares to begin on the corresponding day of the week, but they are strongest here. The Summer Solstice is already a strong position for the Sun, so this wouldn't be a problem. A similar discussion occurred in regards to Moon squares on Esbat dates. A Cancer Moon on a Monday Esbat is not common.

That makes sense. Thank you

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447518 time=1685914333 user_id=21286]
hailourtruegod said:

So does this mean that the sun square can be started at the summer solstice? What can the Sun in Cancer be used for? do you have any suggestions about this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back