Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Old Topics being bumped up alot?

serpentwalker666

I've noticed lately there's just an influx of old topics being bumped. I've commented on one or two simply by accident because if this.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

I think it's just people searching for information and replying to the topic without checking to see when it was made or when the last comment was.

serpentwalker666 said:
I've noticed lately there's just an influx of old topics being bumped. I've commented on one or two simply by accident because if this.

I haven't noticed many. There was the one dude who was autistically obsessed with vepar's gender and posted to every thread in JOS history about it. But other than that it's not a big deal, some of the more interesting threads were made years ago anyway.

serpentwalker666 said:

Looking at the last posts from the main forum, I can mostly see why:

2 threads about Greece bumped by a Greek person (I assume he searched for "Greece" in the forum search)

A thread about moneyless society bumped by a person who created an account solely to comment on these topics and talk about how bad they are (ai, the future of economy e.t.c.) and she searched for them most likely.

A thread about planting 20,000 trees bumped by someone for an unknown reason (I can't figure it out).

A troll thread bumped for some unknown reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back