Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Positive use of chat gpt to assist in making affirmations

sap

Good Day my dear Brothers and Sisters in Satan , i'm here to tell you that one can use chat gpt for positive purposes like making affirmations. All one needs is to type in the requirements and mention the term " Affirmation" . Following this chatgpt will make several useful affirmations for your needs . Now I understand that they will not be ideal but at least you will have the base upon which you can complete the affirmation based on your needs . If used properly this tool can save up a lot of time and effort. As an example let me share my own use of chatgpt to make affirmations =>

===========================================================================================

User
give me 5 affirmations on work ethic

ChatGPT
I am committed to maintaining a strong work ethic, consistently putting in my best effort to achieve my goals and excel in my work.
I take pride in my work and strive for excellence, always seeking opportunities to improve and grow professionally.
I approach challenges with a positive mindset, embracing them as opportunities for learning and personal development.
I am disciplined and focused, managing my time effectively to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with efficiency and quality.
I value teamwork and collaboration, actively contributing to a positive work environment and supporting my colleagues to achieve collective success.

User
give me 5 affirmations on work ethic by following the given rules ,
1. Begin each affirmation with the words 'I am'
2. Add an emotion word to each affirmation
3. Write each affirmation in the present tense using a verb that ends with 'ing'

ChatGPT
I am enthusiastically embracing a strong work ethic, feeling energized and motivated to give my best in everything I do.
I am passionately dedicating myself to my work, feeling inspired and driven to continuously improve and excel.
I am diligently managing my time and tasks, feeling focused and purposeful as I tackle each challenge with determination.
I am joyfully embracing the opportunities for growth and learning in my work, feeling curious and open-minded about acquiring new skills and knowledge.
I am gratefully contributing to a positive work environment, feeling appreciative and supportive of my colleagues' efforts as we collaborate towards shared success.

sap said:

In general, this is ok, but just make sure you are not letting your own skills atrophy. When creating affirmations, we are employing aspects of problem-solving, as well as incorporating creativity into this. It is like you are finding the manifestation or realization which fixes one of your problems in life.

I think it is fine to use tools to help us within short-term cases like this, but otherwise make sure you are working on your Mercurial energies, which would make creating affirmations easier. This is somewhat related to how Mercury and Virgo pertain to our advancement and within spiritual allegories, as they learn how and where to direct energy so we can heal and advance.

Affirmations are best when you come up with yourself as you make the connection between the words and the results you are seeking. While I like the idea of using AI for something trivial, I do not see it as a good idea here.

Making your own affirmation is super simple.

First, you need to include how you want what you want.
Second, you need to include what you want.
Third, you need to phrase the affirmation in the present tense.

As we are growth-oriented and seek positive results we usually affirm something like "In a positive and healthy manner...", or "In a happy and beneficial manner..." and so forth.

So, to make a full example of a money meditation affirmation: "In a positive manner I am attracting large amounts of money from my work and investments now and forever".

Affirmations need to be specifically tailored to your own needs and have an emotional quality attached to them for maximum effectiveness. AI does not provide this. And at the end of the day, it is very simple, easy, and fast to craft your own. So don't be lazy.

In a complete isolation of creative force and unfortunate circumstances, yes you can get inspired for an affirmation.

An affirmation is a thorough process by which you completely understand and construct your desire and reality to be produced.

The act of creation is required. The writing and thought process must be processed by your mind and will reveal to you the nuances, valence, outcomes and above all, your acceptance and satisfaction of the affirmation.

For a affirmation to resonate to you, for your own applied life and particular workings of subjective nature, it must be created by you and it must satisfy your mind by being wholly comprehended and connected to it.

Creating affirmations which are compact outputs of materialized desire is a spiritual process. ChatGPT cannot give you the affirmation within the depth of your mind, but can give it to your superficial mind, by which you then use it without the heavyness and importance of it, coming from within.

Creating a working is a spiritual process in itself and then there's the execution.

As others have said, it can be good to get a rough idea of what your final affirmation will be. But you should never take these as they are, because there is some sort of process of making an affirmation that shouldn't be skipped

any affirmation is basically the goal of your working/spell accomplished, envisioned and manifested in the physical world, the affirmation is NOT just a sentence. It is the pathway to get things done. But if this is done by something or someone else rather than you, it wont be as effective and it will be harder for you to really feel and believe it

It's better to ask instead how you can improve your affirmations and why, what are the psychological implications? This way your affirmations are more genuine to your understanding and will synchronize better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back