Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shenu Protection Ring

Young Faith

Hi to everybody, I have a question about the Shenu Protection Ring.

It was introduced during my hiatus, and when I came back (to my senses, we could say) kind of baffled me, as I was under the idea that circles are typically used to bind rather than protect.

I wanted to ask, how does it work?
And what are those 4 sets of characters around it?

Thanks.

Young Faith said:

It was introduced during my hiatus, and when I came back (to my senses, we could say) kind of baffled me, as I was under the idea that circles are typically used to bind rather than protect.

Thanks.

Does the Shenu look like a circle to you?

It is not a circle. It is a Shenu ring. Quite different. Circles are closed, the Shenu is open.

The Sanskrit words around it are the Sanskrit Sat, which stems from Satanas, or the name of the All in All, God, Satan.

Shenu Ring is a sigil in itself. The circle also protects, the circle also represents perfection and life. It can be used to bind, opposed it can also be used to define a focus upon. The circle also can mean the point of your consciousness, the other dimensions, the egg, the everything, the measure of life. Your awareness is a circle etc.

VoiceofEnki said:
Young Faith said:

Thanks.

Does the Shenu look like a circle to you?

It is not a circle. It is a Shenu ring. Quite different. Circles are closed, the Shenu is open.

The Sanskrit words around it are the Sanskrit Sat, which stems from Satanas, or the name of the All in All, God, Satan.

...Yes, a circle with a tangent straight line beneath it.
A ring is circle-shaped, let's not dwell over grammatical technicalities now.

Still, thanks for the explanation.

NakedPluto said:
Shenu Ring is a sigil in itself. The circle also protects, the circle also represents perfection and life. It can be used to bind, opposed it can also be used to define a focus upon. The circle also can mean the point of your consciousness, the other dimensions, the egg, the everything, the measure of life. Your awareness is a circle etc.

Makes perfect sense, thanks a lot.

NakedPluto said:
The circle could rappresent the circulation of energy in our soul. The ouroboros comes to mind.

luis said:
NakedPluto said:
The circle could rappresent the circulation of energy in our soul. The ouroboros comes to mind.

A circuit, absolutely.

luis said:
NakedPluto said:

I too thought of the Ouroboros, later.
If only had I thought of it sooner, I would've not made this post, lol.
Well, at least I hope that some other person confused about the subject can find this post and get their answers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back