Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cell phones

bluefire07

I use my cellphone everyday for studying on the occult,music,texting, etc you name it all comes from my phone. My question is it bad for my health or does it fuck with my aura to have my phone in my hand most of the time? Should I buy a laptop and stay away from my phone once in a while? Or is there really no problem at all?

Satanic warrior said:
I use my cellphone everyday for studying on the occult,music,texting, etc you name it all comes from my phone. My question is it bad for my health or does it fuck with my aura to have my phone in my hand most of the time? Should I buy a laptop and stay away from my phone once in a while? Or is there really no problem at all?

This is funny :D :D
No
It is ok
The world revolves around our technology, Jos itself relies on technology and even the Gods require superior technology to advance and live their lives
So it is ok

Apollo13 said:
Satanic warrior said:

This is funny :D :D
No
It is ok
The world revolves around our technology, Jos itself relies on technology and even the Gods require superior technology to advance and live their lives
So it is ok

Although i think i should minimize screen time anyways, since cell phones could become a distraction is why i deleted social media apps but anyways glad i made you laugh 😂😂

Remember, let your phone be a slave to you, not the other way around.

Satanic warrior said:
Aquarius said:
Remember, let your phone be a slave to you, not the other way around.

I love that quote!

Let your slave be a phone to you?

PPlm.gif

Shemsu said:
xlnt said:
Satanic warrior said:
I love that quote!

Let your slave be a phone to you?

PPlm.gif

Your phone let you be a slave? Mine won't.

Back to reality, appreciate the subtlety of multilayered humor. Thank you for making me laugh.

Making videos and making people laugh is my main objective here.
Not everyone appreciates my humour though :mrgreen: but I'm glad you did.

Satanic warrior said:

Looking at a screen for too long is damaging to your eyesight and your health in general. It would be best to take regular breaks and look in the distance during those breaks, as well as standing and stretching or doing something non-sedentary in general during those break. This way you preserve your health.

If you have the chance and it doesn't break the bank, investing into something with a bigger screen and sitting at an adequate distance from it would be best, yes. Same break suggestions apply here.

A desktop computer may be better, as it forces you to sit a desk with a chair, rather than just using on the sofa, bed or wherever. Avoiding inappropriate positions when using digital devices prevents issues to your back and other parts of the body, issues which are built over time by getting your body used to this inappropriate use.

Like you mentioned, your aura and the electromagnetic field of any electronic device can interact with each other. Be careful with this for various reasons. The general tip is to be mindful of the effect your aura can have on a device. If it starts having weird issues that aren't related to viruses, you should program your aura to avoid damaging electronic devices.

In general, you should not keep your phone or any other device directly on your body as that can cause radiation damage over time. Even if there are fabrics in between, this should be avoided as the field generated by your device can easily ignore your jeans, cotton or whatever fabric your trousers or jacket are made of. Be especially carefully not to develop an habit of storing it in your trousers' pockets or in your jacket next to your heart or other important organs.

You should always make sure to clean yourself briefly after exposure until you are sensitive enough to feel how its energies interact with yours. When you reach that level of sensitivity (it's not difficult), you'll easily know how long and how deeply (or shallowly) you need to clean, and how you are personally affected by electronic devices.

There is nothing bad about relying on technology for some tasks, like others said, but that doesn't mean you should overdo it like most people nowadays nor that you should be as careless as that. Negative experiences can arise from anything if you mishandled it, as there is nothing that is 100% safe. For example, eating too much of any food, including fruit and vegetables, can cause digestion and elimination issues, despite fruit and vegetable being generally good for your health.

Anything wireless like phones or Wi-Fi is not healthy. But you can program your aura to protect you specifically from electronics, and it will help. But the best is to get a laptop with a wired internet connection and keep airplane mode on.

Satanic warrior said:

It is a minor problem, however we gain health through Satanic activities, especially improving our solar energies. This should be a focal point for those with bad health, as well as yoga and a good diet.

There are many minor chemical or other toxins in our environment which are hard to avoid, as you mention here. Not everything can be avoided, and sometimes it is better to just continue for the sake of convenience, as more time can be devoted to spiritual advancement.

For example, it is better to just eat frozen vegetables from the store, which takes 10 minutes to "make", rather than growing and preparing your own vegetables, which can take many hours in total. For the price of a little vitality, you gain lots of free time which could be spent working on your solar chakra.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445823 time=1685240480 user_id=21286]
Satanic warrior said:

It is a minor problem, however we gain health through Satanic activities, especially improving our solar energies. This should be a focal point for those with bad health, as well as yoga and a good diet.

There are many minor chemical or other toxins in our environment which are hard to avoid, as you mention here. Not everything can be avoided, and sometimes it is better to just continue for the sake of convenience, as more time can be devoted to spiritual advancement.

For example, it is better to just eat frozen vegetables from the store, which takes 10 minutes to "make", rather than growing and preparing your own vegetables, which can take many hours in total. For the price of a little vitality, you gain lots of free time which could be spent working on your solar chakra.
Or just buy fresh vegetables and cut them up in less than 10 mins :p

Turn on a setting on your phone to filter out most of the blue light. It doesn't look good, but you will get used to it. This will help prevent a lot of harm against your eyes.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Turn on a setting on your phone to filter out most of the blue light. It doesn't look good, but you will get used to it. This will help prevent a lot of harm against your eyes.
Not only that, but also enable grayscale.

Satanic warrior said:

Just don't use it too much at night, it limits melatonin production and keeps the cortisol levels up, hence messing a bit with your sleep.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back