Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for advanced members

EriktheRed

Can drinking heavily when I was younger effect my progress now with meditation?
I no longer drink heavily and now only drink (1-2 beers) on occasion.

When I was meditating about 3 months ago I was experiencing burning and irritating itching in my feet. HPHC 666 told me to do Hatha yoga. I was already doing this along with breathing exercises, but increased it with other yoga routines and it stopped happening. Now it has come back in the feet and hands and is driving me nuts!

I have done all meditation for unblocking chakras and know this is not the problem because a couple of minutes after orgasm my sexual energy surges up and hits my 6th chakra.

Thanks for your advice up front.

I should've mentioned I was a smoker as well, but gave that up about 20 years ago.

Greetings Brother,

I'm not what you'd call advanced but I'm experienced. As a former heavy drinker and smoker that quit quite a few years ago I can weigh in on this. Alcohol even in small amounts if consumed regularly can be a problem as the body takes energy to recover from the damage however minimal and that depends on the state of certain organs and glands.

Try non-alcoholic beer. I'm having a heineken 0.0 while writing this and having a brake between workouts. It tastes like real beer but doesn't do any damage. This shouldn't be consumed regularly either because it's carbonated.

All it takes is some will power. I know it's much easier said than done but if you try it you'll feel the benefits of not poisoning yourself in a short while. With adjustments to your diet and exercise routine (no formula here, just experiment and you'll find it) meditation will be more effective as well.

Good luck

SWP

You should be very fine now given you are progressing spiritually and overcame these problems in the past.

Of course every action has an effect, but mostly this has affected your body, body which heals and spiritual nature that heals too.

Do not worry that this is an obstacle now in your path. Everything that you progress on now and in the future is a step forward regardless of anything of the past.

Your perception about energy and anything that accesses and stimulates your nervous system and more will be slightly either more sensitive or not. A few months of being used to feeling all of the energy and everything, will resolve anything.

Shemsu said:
Greetings Brother,

I'm not what you'd call advanced but I'm experienced. As a former heavy drinker and smoker that quit quite a few years ago I can weigh in on this. Alcohol even in small amounts if consumed regularly can be a problem as the body takes energy to recover from the damage however minimal and that depends on the state of certain organs and glands.

Try non-alcoholic beer. I'm having a heineken 0.0 while writing this and having a brake between workouts. It tastes like real beer but doesn't do any damage. This shouldn't be consumed regularly either because it's carbonated.

All it takes is some will power. I know it's much easier said than done but if you try it you'll feel the benefits of not poisoning yourself in a short while. With adjustments to your diet and exercise routine (no formula here, just experiment and you'll find it) meditation will be more effective as well.

Good luck

SWP

Whoa! I said what the situation is (go back and read it) and this was not addressed to you!!!

Is it the kind of itch that you can't exactly pinpoint and relieve?

Aquarius said:
Is it the kind of itch that you can't exactly pinpoint and relieve?

It's OK, thanks that you're concerned. I think it was explained by Naked Pluto.

EriktheRed said:
Shemsu said:
Greetings Brother,

Good luck

SWP

Whoa! I said what the situation is (go back and read it) and this was not addressed to you!!!

What-The-Hell-Just-Happened-.jpg

EriktheRed said:
Shemsu said:
Greetings Brother,

Good luck

SWP

Sorry, I seem to have misread/misunderstood what you wrote. And it sort of came out wrong. It was with the sincerest intention to be helpful by sharing some information, no need to get worked up.

cheers

EriktheRed said:
Shemsu said:
Greetings Brother,

Good luck

SWP

Shemsu's reply was proper and the advice he gave is beneficial to your situation.

Don't be thankless or disrespectful in this manner when you ask for help, and get offered help by someone who has good advice to give.

Shemsu said:
EriktheRed said:
Shemsu said:
Greetings Brother,

Good luck

SWP

Sorry, I seem to have misread/misunderstood what you wrote. And it sort of came out wrong. It was with the sincerest intention to be helpful by sharing some information, no need to get worked up.

cheers

I can't see how you misread it at all. Just him being way out of line and ungrateful, and weird. :?

xlnt said:
Shemsu said:
EriktheRed said:

cheers

I can't see how you misread it at all. Just him being way out of line and ungrateful, and weird. :?

Well, firstly I thought it was a couple of beers every day, didn't see he wrote on occasion. Then I didn't address the main question about the burning sensation and it might have sounded a bit patronizing / condescending which was in no way my intention. It's important to remember we're on the same side. I only wanted to help and then calm down the situation. Let's just drop it and move on. I wish all our people here success and try to be understanding of others while being mindful of my own faults that need work.

It's cool and you know Satan wants us united and strong so... It's just that I got so much from this place and would be more than happy if I could give something back in any form.

xlnt said:
Shemsu said:
EriktheRed said:

cheers

I think we both misunderstood each other.

I thought you were implying I still had a problem with the drink. I was drinking a lot about 10 years back because I was in a bad relationship. As soon as I broke up with her I cleaned up my act and got off it, and as I said previously, I only drink now on special social occasions, 2-3 times a year. I have never really missed it. I also gave up smoking about 20 years ago.

My original question was, does smoking and drinking give you long-term side effects? This might explain why I get this irritating burning and scratching in my feet/hands when I do serious meditation?

I'm sorry for dumping on you like that, I misunderstood. Your advice is welcome.

And I do wish that old moralising "windbag" VoE would stay out of my posts. If he wants to lecture people, then he should apply for JG.

EriktheRed said:
xlnt said:
Shemsu said:

cheers

I think we both misunderstood each other.

I thought you were implying I still had a problem with the drink. I was drinking a lot about 10 years back because I was in a bad relationship. As soon as I broke up with her I cleaned up my act and got off it, and as I said previously, I only drink now on special social occasions, 2-3 times a year. I have never really missed it. I also gave up smoking about 20 years ago.

My original question was, does smoking and drinking give you long-term side effects? This might explain why I get this irritating burning and scratching in my feet/hands when I do serious meditation?

I'm sorry for dumping on you like that, I misunderstood. Your advice is welcome.

And I do wish that old moralising "windbag" VoE would stay out of my posts. If he wants to lecture people, then he should apply for JG.

Was a bit of an overreaction still huh? :roll:

I've also had experiences here where I thought someone was just fucking with me somehow, and later on realized that was not the case. So I understand this phenomenon. Can easily happen on internet forums, where people with issues often do fuck with one another like keyboard warriors hiding behind the screen etc.
For example if someone critizes me for something, it can easily be interpreted as mocking/bullying and so on.
Since you only see text and no facial expression, tonality etc. we also have that aspect of it all.

One can also become annoyed if someone misses the whole point of what one is trying to convey (like in this case).
But I mostly just jokingly point that out in those cases. Like; yea.. that was exactly how I meant. Adding some meme to it:

200w.gif

Yeah, I'm not perfect, but I consider myself to be a responsible, decent person. If I make a mistake I will admit it and apologise.

I love Father Satan and the Gods. Being part of JoS is part of my life, I would never do anything to insult or harm anyone here.

As it says in my signature, I'm with the Gods forever!

EriktheRed said:

Yeah, I'm not perfect, but I consider myself to be a responsible, decent person. If I make a mistake I will admit it and apologise.

I love Father Satan and the Gods. Being part of JoS is part of my life, I would never do anything to insult or harm anyone here.

You were simply reacting too strongly and people misunderstand your intentions. This doesn't mean anything else but to just be aware.

VoiceofEnki does not deserve that strong reaction either, he tried to help and also, it is not "moralizing" as he stated the truth in a short and straightforward manner.

The same issue repeats itself, try to be aware of how others perceive the communications, as this is a simple misunderstanding. Otherwise no need for conflicts for these simple things.

EriktheRed said:
Can drinking heavily when I was younger effect my progress now with meditation?
I no longer drink heavily and now only drink (1-2 beers) on occasion.

When I was meditating about 3 months ago I was experiencing burning and irritating itching in my feet. HPHC 666 told me to do Hatha yoga. I was already doing this along with breathing exercises, but increased it with other yoga routines and it stopped happening. Now it has come back in the feet and hands and is driving me nuts!

I have done all meditation for unblocking chakras and know this is not the problem because a couple of minutes after orgasm my sexual energy surges up and hits my 6th chakra.

Thanks for your advice up front.

I remember in one of HP’s Maxine’s sermons she said it is really not good when this happens, it when kundalini goes to feet, I remember what to do is to stretch your feets with legs so energy would be more free from your feets, do some stretching it should come down. I can’t find now that article but I have came across it already few times, if I’ll find I will put it here.

Burning feet can be due to anything from Vitamin B deficiency to alcoholic neuropathy to certain harmless syndromes that cause it, you could also have issues with your nerves. Have you done anything else to damage these? Do you run a lot? Do you spend time typing on the phone or computer?

Personally I would see a neurologist about this. You can also ask Valefor for help :)

Appreciate the advice, especially the last two outstanding replies.

I've had some thought about it and decided to only have the absolute minimum participation here in the forums. If you go back into the history here in the forums you'll see there's always been a recurring problem with members coming into threads, without reading and thinking about the title or content, and mudding up the process with I'll conceived comments. I think this was one of the reasons for the introduction of the 'Joy of Satan Guardians'.
To reiterate, I clearly requested only 'advanced members' (the title) address my post, and when I pointed this out to the person concerned, he played victim with a dramatic reply. I was then immediately descended upon by a well known self appointed 'policeman' of the forums here, who instead of seeing the real problem and addressing it, proceeded to lecture me about posting protocols. Insult to injury was then added here by a second advanced member backing him up (which seems to be another recurring problem).

I will always support JoS in the background, as I have been doing from my beginning, but it will be some time before you see me here again.

Correction: Shemsu admitted his error and apologised, which I appreciated.

It was xint who was the main agitator, who came into the thread with no contribution to the topic except to stir the pot by his dramatic posts. Don't know who xint is, he has never replied to my posts before, but carried on like we knew each other.

The advanced members already mentioned should've picked up on this and told xint to 'pull-his-head-in'.

Anyway, that's my take on the situation.

Goodbye.

EriktheRed said:

It was xint who was the main agitator, who came into the thread with no contribution to the topic except to stir the pot by his dramatic posts. Don't know who xint is, he has never replied to my posts before, but carried on like we knew each other.

The advanced members already mentioned should've picked up on this and told xint to 'pull-his-head-in'.

Goodbye.

So now I'm the agitator here. Right.. take care.

EriktheRed said:

Goodbye.
Yours is entitled and pathetic behaviour, meditate on that.

Henu the Great said:
xlnt said:
It's fine. Some people only play a role here. You, keep it real Brother.

Thanks Henu I'm glad to hear you think so. Because that's what I'm trying my best at.

EriktheRed said:
Appreciate the advice, especially the last two outstanding replies.

I've had some thought about it and decided to only have the absolute minimum participation here in the forums. If you go back into the history here in the forums you'll see there's always been a recurring problem with members coming into threads, without reading and thinking about the title or content, and mudding up the process with I'll conceived comments. I think this was one of the reasons for the introduction of the 'Joy of Satan Guardians'.
To reiterate, I clearly requested only 'advanced members' (the title) address my post, and when I pointed this out to the person concerned, he played victim with a dramatic reply. I was then immediately descended upon by a well known self appointed 'policeman' of the forums here, who instead of seeing the real problem and addressing it, proceeded to lecture me about posting protocols. Insult to injury was then added here by a second advanced member backing him up (which seems to be another recurring problem).

I will always support JoS in the background, as I have been doing from my beginning, but it will be some time before you see me here again.

Erik, try to be understanding of the situation and see that no one insulted you, everyone was nice and polite. You see policing where it is not, it is actually positive attention given to you, for yourself.

People are free to write where they see they can help, regardless of any "advanced members" request.

If you see recurring problems with me and VoiceofEnki, we can easily not reply and not help you, of course. That is no problem.

xlnt said:

You did nothing wrong. Erik might be too sensitive and not accustomed to the forums hence the misunderstandings.

And who are you to judge who is or isn't advanced enough to answer your question? Not everyone here who is advanced is a Guardian. But that doesn't mean their advice is any less valuable.

You should really stop flying off the handle and being rude to the good people who came here to offer you advice and support.

Don't bite the hand that feeds else you'll have no one to help you when you really need it.

This is my advice to you. We are a family here and we must uphold peace in these forums. No one here was attacking you or out of line. You should calm down and try to be more respectful towards others.

SapphireDragon said:

And who are you to judge who is or isn't advanced enough to answer your question? Not everyone here who is advanced is a Guardian. But that doesn't mean their advice is any less valuable.

You should really stop flying off the handle and being rude to the good people who came here to offer you advice and support.

Don't bite the hand that feeds else you'll have no one to help you when you really need it.

This is my advice to you. We are a family here and we must uphold peace in these forums. No one here was attacking you or out of line. You should calm down and try to be more respectful towards others.

First he replies to me with:

And then right out of the blue I'm all of a sudden the main agitator.

Now I'm probably the agitator once again :mrgreen:

xlnt said:
And then right out of the blue I'm all of a sudden the main agitator.

Now I'm probably the agitator once again :mrgreen:

Yes I noticed that, his responses to all of you were uncalled for. Maybe he's having a bad day.. I can give people the benefit of the doubt, but regardless it's not wise to take out one's anger on people who are here trying to help.

It may sound cliche but the phrase "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" should be reflected on more often.

It's simple but true.

Let's hope he will be kinder with his interactions of others in the future..

But also don't let it get to you, you didn't do anything wrong. Best to just ignore and go about our day. Let them figure themselves out. There's plenty of other people to help here who will appreciate the kindness.

SapphireDragon said:

But also don't let it get to you, you didn't do anything wrong. Best to just ignore and go about our day. Let them figure themselves out. There's plenty of other people to help here who will appreciate the kindness.

I don't think it was him that got to me, but rather the other way around here. :roll:

Good action, with a lot tension.

Anyways.. no, most things don’t last that long, your whole body changes itself in like 7 years so if it had not left a big mark in your soul back than, than that after 20 years is not influences you, Im sure.

I’m not sure why is the burning feet is, but somebody said something about kundalini and he maybe right so try straching out your feet or whatever Im not so advanced so Im not allowed to say anything here..

You said you don’t find mature people here, but in this thread the only immature was you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back