Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars in Leo Opportunity: May 22nd

Blitzkreig [JG]

Correction: 23* of May, Tuesday, day of Mars.

As Mars soon enters Leo, this provides a decent opportunity to improve the condition of our martian energies, especially given that it will be until September or October for Mars to enter Scorpio, or for the Moon to be Waxing in Aries.

Remember that Mars rules the sign of Aries and this is its base energy. However, Leo energy is also fire, and therefore this sign is good enough for gaining some benefits. More information below:

--------------------------------------------

Mars Rulerships

Rules: Aries and is co-ruler of Scorpio
Natural ruler of the 1st house and co-rules the 8th house
Exalted sign: Capricorn
Signs of Detriment: Libra, Taurus
Sign of fall: Cancer

Mars is the lesser malefic
Colors: Red, scarlet, dark red
Day: Tuesday
Metal: Iron, steel
Demon: Barzabel
Chakra: Second/Sacral

Mars rules steel, cutlery, sharp instruments, weapons of war, fire, fevers, quarrels, ambitions, energy, adventures, passions, hurts by violence, male relations, enemies, strife, glory in battle.

It also rules the Sacral Chakra, anger, hatred, fighting, combat, strength in athletics, competition, energy and vitality [along with the Sun].

Mars is where our energies go in your chart.

Mars is electric, forceful, hot, dry, barren, and inflammatory.

Mars, along with the Sun, rules the man in a woman's chart.

Parts of the Body
The head and face, the brain [along with Mercury], sex organs and red blood cells.

Diseases
Migraines, fevers, acute infections, inflammations, sharp pains, burns, scalds, toothache, sinusitis, earache.

Professions
Athletes, military, surgeons, iron and steel workers, blacksmiths, dentists, gunsmiths, butchers, barbers, common employment.

Death
Burns, cuts, loss of blood, scalds, ruptures, battle, gunshot wounds.

Mars in Leo
These people have an enormous amount of personal pride. They are born show offs, and know how to impress others. They are natural leaders, are creative, and have a strong will. There is a need for independence and self-sufficiency. They expect complete and total devotion in love. Anyone who is in love with a Mars in Leo person should give him/her as much attention as is possible, for the relationship to be happy. There is much energy, willpower, and creativity. Mars in Leo gives acting ability. As with other fire signs, there can be self-centeredness, with a lack of awareness regarding the needs of others. This placement gives self-confidence, and can offset aspects that give low self-esteem. There can be exceptional talent in the arts and with music, especially if other factors in the chart support this.

The Kabalistic/Magickal Planetary Square working empowers the Sacral Chakra, strengthens a Weakened/Debilitated Mars in one's Astrology chart, helps in the affairs ruled by the House(s) with the Signs of Aries and Scorpio on the Cusp, and the House containing Mars.

Source 1 for above

Source 2 for above

--------------------------------------------

THURISAZ.svg

Remember Mars relates closely to the Thurisaz rune and this is why it rules Aries. While Leo likes to be friendly, fixed, and social, Aries likes to be forceful, explosive, and aggressive. This can be seen from the shape of the rune itself, shaped like a sharp tool.

Our natal Sun can provide both yin and yang sustenance, but Mars mainly provides a yang source and is therefore only partially responsible for vitality.

Mars likes to operate on the spectrum of life or death and "me or you". From Thurisaz, we can see the Mars drives action, whether it is strongly destructive (combat) or strongly creative (sex or aggressive work/action). In this way, Leo is not as ideal, lacking the explosive force. However, most SS can still benefit from the increased health, willpower, or activity that it may bring with it.

As a Mars Square only takes 25 days to complete, and Mars remains in Leo from May 20th to July 10th, this means that 2 Mars Squares can be completed in this time-frame, provided that one starts early enough. For those who have productivity in mind, Mars will enter Virgo after this.

Given that Mars is considered the "lesser malefic", please be careful with your affirmations and be aware of any potential karmic manifestations, with the most likely occurrences coming from the above rulerships. Makes sure to clean your bottom chakras very well during any sort of Mars-based transformations.

As Mars rules the "pumping power" of the body (kidney yang in TCM), you may experience blood pressure changes, sexuality changes, increased anger or inflammation signs, and so on. None of this should be a cause for alarm.

Anyway, I hope some people can benefit from this. Please share your thoughts or questions.

Thank you for this well informed post, brother!!

If I am to use the 2 squares well, would I be able to:

1. Use the material one to gain an easy, yet well paid job?

2. Increase my Martian energies so I'm not only ruled by my feminine side all the time, like balance them both out?

Or should it be used in a different matter?
I know it's not a money type of square, nor a friendship type one.
Do let me know if I am off and can potentially learn, thank you!!

Lightning-Wings said:
Thank you for this well informed post, brother!!

If I am to use the 2 squares well, would I be able to:

1. Use the material one to gain an easy, yet well paid job?

2. Increase my Martian energies so I'm not only ruled by my feminine side all the time, like balance them both out?

Or should it be used in a different matter?
I know it's not a money type of square, nor a friendship type one.
Do let me know if I am off and can potentially learn, thank you!!

1) As Mars rules the affairs of certain jobs, or the act of working in general, you can use it to increase the presence of these jobs in your life. However, that is different from prosperity, which is more ruled by the Sun or Jupiter. Saturn rules our career, as well.

Personally, I don't believe doing a material square is that useful here, unless your career directly involves Martian skills. Even then, it is hard to choose that over alternative energies, like Lakshmi, which aids in all aspects of wealth generation, not just the labor aspect.

Although you can do both a material and spiritual Mars Square simultaneously, I am not too sure if the material square is a good use of most people's time. This is something that everyone has to ask themselves, as for all workings.

------------------

2) Yes. It is best to view this as improved an aspect of your soul. It does not override your femininity; your soul has both Venus and Mars energies, not just one or the other. A great example of this is Astarte herself:

From the above source: "The nature of chastity or virginity in the Artemis symbol, is because the Moon or the inner part of the soul, does remain virgin and unadulterated. It is the part of the soul we carry through each lifetime, which defines who we are. Adulterated and virgin not only concerns sexual relationships, but how one must keep their soul and spirit pure from external evil and negative influences.

In that regard, the ability to fight back against injustice and negativity becomes rather necessary. Artemis is a Goddesses of supernal wisdom and destructive prowess, and Artemis represents the direct aspects of warfare that deal with direct destruction, no different than an aspect of Aphrodite as explained above.

Artemis, except of a huntress, is also the protector of nature, wildlife, and was the most venerated Goddess in Ancient Greek for the rural people. Like Azazel/Apollo, she protects the children and the young and innocent, while she smites with death and disease those who destroy what is sacred. She was called “Mistress of all the Animals” as a form of a honorary title."

For Astarte to be a good mother, she must defend her children. Yet, nobody can say she is lacking in femininity. The act of growth itself requires masculine energy. A woman lacking in this would have no vitality to spare for her children, or even maintain her own femininity.

------------------

As Mars also plays a hand in personal agency, someone lacking in this may feel weak or dependent on others. We can see that the opposite energy, Venus, focuses on interpersonal relationships, whereas Mars drives us to be independent and put ourselves first.

Mars rules bravery, and this is important for us to ensure our safety and survival. Despite being seen as related to men, it is important for everyone to improve upon. Could you imagine calling upon a Goddess for help, only for her to be afraid? In reality, the Goddesses have martial powers that are practically infinitely stronger than what any human man could muster.

If you are targeting your Mars energies for a general improvement of them, then it will grow you along the lines of your natal Mars placement, pushing against negative karma from its aspects and sign, as well as improving the natural rulerships of Mars, such as health and independence.

Keep in mind that increasing our energies is different from advancing or refining them. This can be just a matter of semantics, but I also use the term "advancing" in my affirmations. Increasing something is just one aspect of its improvement, but not the only aspect. 'Advancement' also reflects our skills more directly, in my opinion.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=443533 time=1684431434 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

1) As Mars rules the affairs of certain jobs, or the act of working in general, you can use it to increase the presence of these jobs in your life. However, that is different from prosperity, which is more ruled by the Sun or Jupiter. Saturn rules our career, as well.

Personally, I don't believe doing a material square is that useful here, unless your career directly involves Martian skills. Even then, it is hard to choose that over alternative energies, like Lakshmi, which aids in all aspects of wealth generation, not just the labor aspect.

Although you can do both a material and spiritual Mars Square simultaneously, I am not too sure if the material square is a good use of most people's time. This is something that everyone has to ask themselves, as for all workings.

------------------

2) Yes. It is best to view this as improved an aspect of your soul. It does not override your femininity; your soul has both Venus and Libra energies, not just one or the other. A great example of this is Astarte herself:

From the above source: "The nature of chastity or virginity in the Artemis symbol, is because the Moon or the inner part of the soul, does remain virgin and unadulterated. It is the part of the soul we carry through each lifetime, which defines who we are. Adulterated and virgin not only concerns sexual relationships, but how one must keep their soul and spirit pure from external evil and negative influences.

In that regard, the ability to fight back against injustice and negativity becomes rather necessary. Artemis is a Goddesses of supernal wisdom and destructive prowess, and Artemis represents the direct aspects of warfare that deal with direct destruction, no different than an aspect of Aphrodite as explained above.

Artemis, except of a huntress, is also the protector of nature, wildlife, and was the most venerated Goddess in Ancient Greek for the rural people. Like Azazel/Apollo, she protects the children and the young and innocent, while she smites with death and disease those who destroy what is sacred. She was called “Mistress of all the Animals” as a form of a honorary title."

For Astarte to be a good mother, she must defend her children. Yet, nobody can say she is lacking in femininity. The act of growth itself requires masculine energy. A woman lacking in this would have no vitality to spare for her children, or even maintain her own femininity.

------------------

As Mars also plays a hand in personal agency, someone lacking in this may feel weak or dependent on others. We can see that the opposite energy, Venus, focuses on interpersonal relationships, whereas Mars drives us to be independent and put ourselves first.

Mars rules bravery, and this is important for us to ensure our safety and survival. Despite being seen as related to men, it is important for everyone to improve upon. Could you imagine calling upon a Goddess for help, only for her to be afraid? In reality, the Goddesses have martial powers that are practically infinitely stronger than what any human man could muster.

If you are targeting your Mars energies for a general improvement of them, then it will grow you along the lines of your natal Mars placement, pushing against negative karma from its aspects and sign, as well as improving the natural rulerships of Mars, such as health and independence.

Keep in mind that increasing our energies is different from advancing or refining them. This can be just a matter of semantics, but I also use the term "advancing" in my affirmations. Increasing something is just one aspect of its improvement, but not the only aspect. 'Advancement' also reflects our skills more directly, in my opinion.

Thank you for this well informed post!!
I do have a few other questions. 22nd of May is Monday and Mars squares are done on Tuesday, is this to be ignored or what?

Another question would be, would this affirmation be good: "In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing and advancing my martian energies in the best way for me."
or
"In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me, the energy of Mars has increased my martian, masculine energies in my soul and balanced with my femininity in the best way." ?

I'm unsure on how to word this as I've never used the Mars square or martian energies before.
I'd appreciate some guidance, but don't give me everything on my plate, haha. Just a gentler push in the right direction.

Thank you brother!!
HAIL SATAN!

this is very good post that comes on time ... thanks a lot brother for all what you have done and still doing for us ... i will take advantage of this opportunity ... HAIL SATAN HAIL ASTARTE HAIL BAAL HAIL AZAZEL 666

A little thing about Mars in masculine and feminine values, is alternating between explosion and implosion. If you need inner stimulus, and things related to inner values, spiritual, you can understand the “feminine” aspect of Mars, which expands within, while for the material or outgoing endeavours, you can understand the “masculine” aspect, which goes outward and projects.

I'm currently getting into weight lifting and I was wondering if I should specifically target my muscles with the Mars energy or should I just improve the overall Martian areas of my life with an affirmation. I do have issues with my natal mars and its placement but for now I wanted to focus on getting my body into better shape with Martian energies.

Like "The energy of Mars is permanently improving the Martian areas of my life/soul in a healthy and positive way for me." that should be a good affirmation for an overall working.

If I'm specifically targeting my muscles then I should make an affirmation like "The energy of mars is permanently increasing my muscle mass in a healthy and positive way for me." or something like that, but you guys can give me better suggestions for a different affirmation approach.

But I was wondering about what type of square should I do for this. Obviously it should be the Spiritual Square if I'm targeting the overall Martian parts of my soul, but what about for doing things like weight lifting and building muscle? Shouldn't that be a material working? Its a stupid noob question I know but I'm the type of person that likes to get all the details right whenever I do new workings.

Just wanted to ask because my muscles feel like they have a hard time recovering and healing because of my mars placement even though I don't over train them and I get good protein and eat healthy.

Also does Mars rule Testosterone?

Lightning-Wings said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=443533 time=1684431434 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

------------------

2) Yes. It is best to view this as improved an aspect of your soul. It does not override your femininity; your soul has both Venus and Libra energies, not just one or the other. A great example of this is Astarte herself:

------------------

I do have a few other questions. 22nd of May is Monday and Mars squares are done on Tuesday, is this to be ignored or what?

Another question would be, would this affirmation be good: "In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing and advancing my martian energies in the best way for me."
or
"In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me, the energy of Mars has increased my martian, masculine energies in my soul and balanced with my femininity in the best way." ?

I'm unsure on how to word this as I've never used the Mars square or martian energies before.
I'd appreciate some guidance, but don't give me everything on my plate, haha. Just a gentler push in the right direction.

Thank you brother!!
HAIL SATAN!

I've been thinking, if I replace the affirmation above with "In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me, the energies of Mars are increasing my assertiveness, confidence and dominant nature in the best way for me. I am now confident and able to be assertive."

Or should I take away the "I am now confident and able to be assertive." and leave the rest?

I could really use this one as it seems my life revolves around what other people think about or suggest to me, instead of taking action for myself. I keep saying that I'll stop, yet subconsciously get back to the same issue..

Thank you for remembering it, I had already thought for a long time to make a couple of Mars Squares when it enter in Leo, Mars energy in combination with the Sun is excellent.

Lightning-Wings said:

or

Thank you brother!!
HAIL SATAN!

-----------------

I've been thinking, if I replace the affirmation above with "In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me, the energies of Mars are increasing my assertiveness, confidence and dominant nature in the best way for me. I am now confident and able to be assertive."

Or should I take away the "I am now confident and able to be assertive." and leave the rest?

I could really use this one as it seems my life revolves around what other people think about or suggest to me, instead of taking action for myself. I keep saying that I'll stop, yet subconsciously get back to the same issue..

Yes, you are right about the day of the week being incorrect. It should be started on the 23rd, day of Mars. The only exception would be like if the sign of Mars would change before an ideal day of the week can occur.

Your last affirmation here is fine, although it leaves out the influence of Mars on your health and physical side. Of course, the mental and physical mirror each other, but it is possible to create focus the affirmation in a way that builds one more than the other.

When I use planetary squares, I usually just affirm "The energies of the square are have permanently increased my Mars energy, in the best way for me (or however you want)."

This is because I am more confident with the energy and its function and do not feel the need to specifically detail what it is doing, but this is not bad either, just as long as you don't limit yourself.

It is also fine to include a second sentence as you did, where you restated what happened, as long as you don't lose focus on the other parts of the working.

------------------

Most people may not know this, but the mantra used in the planetary square includes the divine names of the planet, not just the seed mantra of the planet itself. See the chart below, taken from David Frawley's Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound

The mantra is composed of multiple different energies, so it would be better to say the "Mars Square" energy, not just Mars energy. However, you are directing this into your soul, which then creates Mars-like transformations. We also have Mars energy within our soul, but this is only related to the planet. For example, our muscles are unique to humans and our soul, not the planet of Mars.

frawley-planetmantras.png

Lastly, your natal chart can have multiple points where you may be too yielding towards others. It is possible for Mars and Neptune energy to exist side by side, for example, like in a delusional rage. I am not saying this to imply that this working won't help, because it will. I am just trying to make you and others aware of all elements of their personality. Multiple workings may be necessary, but this is a good start!

Do not feel bad about asking questions, as it is you who will be implementing this knowledge and later sharing it with others, as you have already shown yourself to be helpful.

ScarletStar said:

Henu is correct here. I would also like to add that muscle mass is just one portion of your overall muscular function that is ruled by Mars. As you are already aware, you talk about muscle recovery, and I am sure you are aware of endurance versus power, and so on.

I would say something broader, such as "The energy of the Mars Square has permanently enhanced my athletic and muscular performance, in a very positive manner for me." x8

See the post above to also understand the Mars Square mantra is not just Mars energy, but a combination of multiple similar Martian energies.

Reposting this from the Azazel's Astrology page, so that people have some ideas on how Mars energy can be applied. Keep in mind that these are natal placements and can include negative karma, which would not occur if you correctly and positively programmed your energy.

Mars in the First house
These people often have abundant energy. The vitality is strong and there is much physical activity. Mars in the first house can offset other planetary aspects that undermine one's physical health and strength. Mars in Aries gives good physical health, stamina, and strong recuperative powers. Mars is strong in its natural house, the first house. These people are very competitive and often have a natural talent for sports. They are bold, courageous, pioneering and have little patience. The complexion can be ruddy and facial scars are not uncommon. The nature corresponds to Mars in Aries in many ways. This placement can offset low self-esteem and shyness, as Mars in the first house is outgoing and confident by nature. There is military talent and ability and a fondness for combat and martial pursuits

Mars in the Second house
These people prefer to run their own businesses, rather than work for someone else. Money is often spent quickly, as these people are prone to buying things on impulse. They are very possessive and controlling of what they own in a material sense. They are not ones to lend their belongings to others and should someone else damage or ruin anything they own, they can become violent. There can be fighting, stealing, and dishonesty to acquire material means. Money is often spent on sports, martial pursuits, and athletics. Boxing tournaments, wrestling and other competitive sports attract these people. Energies are channeled into finances and materialism. They can be very impatient regarding what they want materially. When they see something they want, they want it now.

Mars in the Third house
These people excel in argument. They have active minds and are outspoken. There is a talent for communications in all forms. The sense of humor is often sarcastic and there is a bluntness of speech, which can be offensive to others. They often enjoy argument for the sake of argument. Fighting and friction with siblings is very common with this placement, especially in the early years. There is a lot of mental activity and energy. In some cases, one may live in a dangerous area throughout the life, a place of violence and crime, as the third house also rules the immediate environment and neighborhood. There can be friction and other problems with one's neighbors. The energies are focused on plenty of activity in the immediate environment, in communications, and day-to-day short distance travel and activity, as in running errands. There can be a sibling with a strong Aries or Mars emphasis in his/her chart.

Mars in the Fourth house
If other factors support this, the domestic/home life and environment can be violent and abusive, especially in the early years. This can be carried over into the adult life where one is angry, even violent, and aggressive in the home and towards the family. One or both parents may have been abusive. Anger is often repressed and erupts later in the life in spurts, unexpectedly. As the fourth house is also the house of old age and the end of life, Mars in this house gives plenty of vitality and energy that lasts through the end.

Mars in the Fifth house
These people have a strong need for self-expression, recreation and fun. People with this placement are natural athletes, and enjoy sports. One can have a child with strong Aries/Mars in his/her chart, along with a very independent character. These people make good little league coaches and have a talent for working in athletics and with children. The energies often are directed into sports, athletics, and activity involving children. There is a strong competitive spirit. This placement gives creativity and a sense of drama. They often make the first move when they find a potential love interest. They can be domineering and doctorial towards children in their care.

Mars in the Sixth house
Energies are channeled into work. There is a tendency to having migraine headaches, fevers, and inflammatory disorders. Work can involve tools, cutting instruments, machinery, and/or weapons. Surgeons often have this placement. These people have little patience with those who are lazy. There can be workaholic tendencies along with possible accidents at work. This placement can bring competition, conflict, arguments, and clashes with co-workers. There is talent and aptitude for a military career, or any work involving martial occupations.

Mars in the Seventh house
The marriage partner may be violent and even abusive. This placement does not make for harmony or happiness in marriage. The marriage partner may have a strong Aries/Mars, and/or an aggressive, violent nature. Mars in the seventh is often seen in charts where there is physical abuse. Being in its house of detriment, the one whose chart this is in often has a difficult time standing up for him/herself.

Mars in the Eighth house
There is a possibility of a violent and sudden death. The sex drive is well developed and strong, needing an outlet. People who have this placement often dwell on sex. Sex is extremely important to them and they have an above average occupation with it. Desires are very intense. There is a natural talent for sex magick, along with a strong interest in the occult, the afterlife, and the spiritual. There can be disagreements and even fighting over joint finances/property, inheritances, taxes, and debts.

Mars in the Ninth house
These people often push their beliefs upon others. This placement often occurs in the charts of religious fanatics and other zealots. When sublimated, the energies are channeled into higher education, publishing, authoring, and learning. Mars in the ninth gives a strong interest in travel and a fascination with other cultures and lands. In some cases, there can be violence coming from those of a different culture or racial background. Accidents, danger, and violence can occur during long distance travel. Relationships with in-laws can be full of conflict, animosity and stressful. These people can be very biased, narrow-minded, and one sided in their views, believing that they are the only ones who know or who are correct in their opinions.

Mars in the Tenth house
There is often an intense ambition and a need to be noticed. One's father can have a strong Aries/Mars emphasis in his chart, and/or in some cases, may be of a violent nature. As with Mars in the sixth house, there can be disagreements and conflicts on the job and with the career. These people are at their best when they are self-employed, as they do not get along well with those who are in positions of authority. This placement favors military careers, politics, and corporate management, and gives a talent for leadership, especially in the work environment. In some cases, there may be an obsession with power. Mars in the tenth works better alone, preferring to work for him/herself, rather than for others. Work can become an obsession while they may neglect their families and partners.

Mars in the Eleventh house
These people make for leaders in regards to groups and teams. Friends can be self-centered, bossy, and domineering and/or have a strong Aries/Mars emphasis in their chart. Energies are focused on friends and group activities. There can be memberships in groups with a focus on sports, athletics, and/or martial interests. There can be fighting and friction in one's friendships.

Mars in the Twelfth house
In some cases, this placement may bring an attack of violence when one is a child. Being physically beaten often leaves a lasting scar on the psyche. Most often, these people were not allowed to express their anger when they were children and as adults, they have a difficult time appropriately directing their anger as adults; they tend to hold their anger inside, repressing rage. There can be a talent for meditation and the spiritual. These people often operate better in working behind the scenes. They are not very competitive and dislike any confrontations. This placement can undermine one's self-confidence, and self-esteem.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=444407 time=1684699026 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

or

Thank you brother!!
HAIL SATAN!

-----------------

Yes, you are right about the day of the week being incorrect. It should be started on the 23rd, day of Mars. The only exception would be like if the sign of Mars would change before an ideal day of the week can occur.

Your last affirmation here is fine, although it leaves out the influence of Mars on your health and physical side. Of course, the mental and physical mirror each other, but it is possible to create focus the affirmation in a way that builds one more than the other.

When I use planetary squares, I usually just affirm "The energies of the square are have permanently increased my Mars energy, in the best way for me (or however you want)."

This is because I am more confident with the energy and its function and do not feel the need to specifically detail what it is doing, but this is not bad either, just as long as you don't limit yourself.

It is also fine to include a second sentence as you did, where you restated what happened, as long as you don't lose focus on the other parts of the working.

------------------

Most people may not know this, but the mantra used in the planetary square includes the divine names of the planet, not just the seed mantra of the planet itself. See the chart below, taken from David Frawley's Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound

The mantra is composed of multiple different energies, so it would be better to say the "Mars Square" energy, not just Mars energy. However, you are directing this into your soul, which then creates Mars-like transformations. We also have Mars energy within our soul, but this is only related to the planet. For example, our muscles are unique to humans and our soul, not the planet of Mars.

Lastly, your natal chart can have multiple points where you may be too yielding towards others. It is possible for Mars and Neptune energy to exist side by side, for example, like in a delusional rage. I am not saying this to imply that this working won't help, because it will. I am just trying to make you and others aware of all elements of their personality. Multiple workings may be necessary, but this is a good start!

Do not feel bad about asking questions, as it is you who will be implementing this knowledge and later sharing it with others, as you have already shown yourself to be helpful.

Brother, you are amazing!! Thank you so much!! This is very helpful!!! :)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=443429 time=1684400028 user_id=21286]

dear brother i want to use the mars square to increase testosterone level in my body but what to use here spiritual square or material square

THANK YOU A LOT
HAIL SATAN

blackwizard said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

dear brother i want to use the mars square to increase testosterone level in my body but what to use here spiritual square or material square

THANK YOU A LOT
HAIL SATAN

A material square will have more immediate impact on your physical qualities, it will more directly be able to boost your testosterone.

A spiritual square, when used for a similar purpose, such as boosting masculinity, will instill masculine qualities into your soul, which will also trickle down and change your habits and your behaviors to have stronger masculinity physically as well, which too can lead to a boost in testosterone.

Both the material and the spiritual square can strengthen the yang energies of your body, which in turn will boost testosterone.

However, if you specifically want to boost testosterone levels, then the material square is best for this.

Do be careful with your affirmation, as this could lead to you taking steroids for example to boost your testosterone.

To prevent undesired ways to boost your test from being attracted by the working (energy takes the path of least resistance, and taking anabolic steroids is the quickest and simplest way to massively boost your testosterone level), I'd put in it something along the lines of:

"In natural, safe and healthy ways to me."

As part of the affirmation.

VoiceofEnki said:
blackwizard said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

THANK YOU A LOT
HAIL SATAN

A material square will have more immediate impact on your physical qualities, it will more directly be able to boost your testosterone.

A spiritual square, when used for a similar purpose, such as boosting masculinity, will instill masculine qualities into your soul, which will also trickle down and change your habits and your behaviors to have stronger masculinity physically as well, which too can lead to a boost in testosterone.

Both the material and the spiritual square can strengthen the yang energies of your body, which in turn will boost testosterone.

However, if you specifically want to boost testosterone levels, then the material square is best for this.

Do be careful with your affirmation, as this could lead to you taking steroids for example to boost your testosterone.

To prevent undesired ways to boost your test from being attracted by the working (energy takes the path of least resistance, and taking anabolic steroids is the quickest and simplest way to massively boost your testosterone level), I'd put in it something along the lines of:

"In natural, safe and healthy ways to me."

As part of the affirmation.

thank you brother this is helpful

VoiceofEnki said:
blackwizard said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

THANK YOU A LOT
HAIL SATAN

is this good affirmation

(The powerful energy of Mars works permanently and continuously to raise the testosterone levels in my body to the maximum in natural, safe and healthy ways for me)

blackwizard said:
is this good affirmation

(The powerful energy of Mars works permanently and continuously to raise the testosterone levels in my body to the maximum in natural, safe and healthy ways for me)

I apologize for seeing this late, however yes, that affirmation will work.

VoiceofEnki said:
blackwizard said:
is this good affirmation

I apologize for seeing this late, however yes, that affirmation will work.

don't worry my brother ... you so respectful thank you ... HAIL SATAN

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=444407 time=1684699026 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

or

Thank you brother!!
HAIL SATAN!

-----------------

------------------

Thanks for this, I was also reading a vedic astrology book and it was mentioned that Mars was also named Mangal, just as Surya for the Sun, Chadra for the moon and so on. I've wondered what different attributes these mantras would bring for the planet or which one would be stronger.

I will try the new mantra given and see how it goes.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Hi, Blitzkreig, I've been wanting to do a mars square for a while on raising my willpower and passion to make me a better satanist and to care more for my duties both spiritual and material. I've done a couple 40 day nauthiz workings, and maybe more in the future, but I feel like my issue is fire.

I've been told, or had seen a mars working for willpower somewhere, but cannot find it. I think it went "In a positive way for meThe power of mars is making me passionate about my duties as a satanist and I do all that I need to without delay, now and forever" I wanted to make sure this was a good enough affirmation.

The reason why I feel like fire is an issue with me is because, even though I've done a couple 40 day discipline workings, I still dont have the drive to do anything, but the discipline feels like it's lurking in the background beating myself up over not doing what's expected of me, but I guess it hasn't been enough and that I need fire and earth to really go forward. I was also going to start a mars square on the 6th of june, but it's during a waning moon and I don't know if I should wait for a waxing moon. thank you

Big Dipper said:

A waning or waxing moon does not matter as much for planetary squares as the most important factor is the state of the planet itself. The state of the moon can help, but it is not as directly relevant, nor can you always get the chance for an optimal sign or phase.

For an affirmation, you only need to describe your goals here. If you want an increase in your passion to do SS work, then you can simply say: "This Mars Square has permanently and strongly increased my drive to do my Satanic work, at all times, and in the best way for me." x8

If you feel lazy in the moment, you can raise a fire energy like Surya, Saulo, or Thurisaz and program it to now make you do your work, in the best way for you.

Big Dipper said:
Summer Solstice would be a very good date to begin a Runic working to increase your willpower and passion toward your goals. Optimal dates for Mars Square are coming in the fall which is a moment away.

Using the Mars in Leo as an example of this, make sure to pay attention to the degrees of planets which can be negative. For example, on this Tuesday, Mars will be on 22 degrees of Leo, and on the next it will be on 25 degrees of Leo. Both of these degrees are listed as negative on the astrology page, and ideally should be avoided.

No, doing a square with this energy should not be a cause for extreme panic, but the worst degrees, like 15 and 25 of Leo, or 9 degrees of Virgo or Pisces, should be avoided.

This is because the energy of these degrees are mixed with other stars that also influence the energies present by the "normal" ecliptic constellations. This is seen here: https://astrologyking.com/fixed-stars/

So instead of it being just "Leo" energy, it becomes like Leo mixed with an energy similar to Saturn, thereby giving a stronger possibility for negativity.

In this case, one can move their Mars Square to other fire days, like Thursday or Sunday. This is shown through: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/current-sky

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=451129 time=1687833694 user_id=21286]
Using the Mars in Leo as an example of this, make sure to pay attention to the degrees of planets which can be negative. For example, on this Tuesday, Mars will be on 22 degrees of Leo, and on the next it will be on 25 degrees of Leo. Both of these degrees are listed as negative on the astrology page, and ideally should be avoided.

No, doing a square with this energy should not be a cause for extreme panic, but the worst degrees, like 15 and 25 of Leo, or 9 degrees of Virgo or Pisces, should be avoided.

This is because the energy of these degrees are mixed with other stars that also influence the energies present by the "normal" ecliptic constellations. This is seen here: https://astrologyking.com/fixed-stars/

So instead of it being just "Leo" energy, it becomes like Leo mixed with an energy similar to Saturn, thereby giving a stronger possibility for negativity.

In this case, one can move their Mars Square to other fire days, like Thursday or Sunday. This is shown through: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/current-sky

If I start the Mars square on Sunday, will the effect decrease? What can I do to increase the effects of the square I made? is there a way to strengthen the squares other than using the long mantra?

666t666 said:
If I start the Mars square on Sunday, will the effect decrease? What can I do to increase the effects of the square I made? is there a way to strengthen the squares other than using the long mantra?

Yes, it will be decreased compared to Tuesday, but this is better than nothing, or potentially better than starting on bad degrees of Leo.

To increase the effects of your Square, make sure you focus strongly when you vibrate and affirm. You can also raise your energy or meditate right before. In regards to the Mars Square, I would recommend the longer mantra, as the Mars Square is relatively short.

Otherwise, do not worry too much, as there will be future opportunities. Continue with your advancement in a general sense and the power of your workings will increase.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back