Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what is the next date of POWER for money?

nebu

anyone can help me?

May 25th
June 4th
June 21st (solstice in my hemisphere)

Powerofjustice said:
nebu said:
anyone can help me?

May 25th
June 4th
June 21st (solstice in my hemisphere)

May 25th is the closest one, you can always refer to the SS calendar.
I think he is asking which one would be more effective.

Funny I was really thinking about this today too. I need an urgent money working but I am not sure should I wait for the solstice (which will probably have much power.) or just choose the closest one..

I might be wrong but I think, since Jupiter is going to enter Taurus on May 16th, Thursday 18th might be quite a good time to start a Jupiter Square for money!
Sounds like a decent time to start one for this purpose. Jupiter rules expansion, wealth and abundance and Taurus is associated with money, stability and material possessions.

Powerofjustice said:
May 25th is the closest one, you can always refer to the SS calendar.

i think i expressed myself wrong, which one is more impactful?

nebu said:

Solstice will always boost the power of a working, so that date is "best."

Νίκος said:
I might be wrong but I think, since Jupiter is going to enter Taurus on May 16th, Thursday 18th might be quite a good time to start a Jupiter Square for money!
Sounds like a decent time to start one for this purpose. Jupiter rules expansion, wealth and abundance and Taurus is associated with money, stability and material possessions.

This is also my vote here, nothing wrong with doing Jupiter in Taurus Squares during this time. I will be doing them as well.

mercury_wisdom said:
Funny I was really thinking about this today too.

(GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) (GET BUCK) :twisted:

thank u
the sun can also be done very successfully currently too, in taurus
but with a single chance to be on the ideal day of this sunday

DeepScrub said:
This is also my vote here, nothing wrong with doing Jupiter in Taurus Squares during this time. I will be doing them as well.

i think i do too

$$$$$$$$$$$$

DeepScrub said:
nebu said:

Νίκος said:

Isn't May 16 and 18th still a Waning moon?

It is advised to start money workings when the moon is waxing. Unless I am missing something...

Lightning-Wings said:
DeepScrub said:
nebu said:

Νίκος said:

It is advised to start money workings when the moon is waxing. Unless I am missing something...

It is, I was referring to the Jupiter in Taurus Squares, not the Waning Taurus Moon. I think waiting until the Solstice is the best date for doing a money working.

DeepScrub said:
Lightning-Wings said:
DeepScrub said:

It is, I was referring to the Jupiter in Taurus Squares, not the Waning Taurus Moon. I think waiting until the Solstice is the best date for doing a money working.

Makes sense, thank you for elaborating! :)

ApolloAbove said:

ended today.
it was a more abrasive energy than if it were in an ideal sign, it was worth something, with me it wasn't the best manifestation of all, as it usually is.

maybe with time it will improve, yes it helped, but compared to the ultimate…

june 21st i will go with all my being again.
:twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back