Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Music dedicated to our Gods - Setanta

agni

Greetings to all!

I planned to post this on Beltane, but I lost access to my account. A bit late, but please accept my congratulations on the New Satanic Year! May every Satanist be happy and successful in whatever they do.

https://mega.nz/file/5JwhzLAJ#4FT1hYsIK149BCDixm2SuoCVXCu8Tc2Uic0ATIMfePE

I wrote this composition inspired by Setanta (Irish Satan). If you want to know more about this, then I recommend reading this wonderful sermon HP. Hoodedcobra666:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53773&sid=c77b29ed2d6f8af3b7201f9d222afe74

Hail Satan!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Janus!

agni अग्नि said:
The initial and final parts are the most harmonious.

Try to make one all harmonious and "smooth," if you know what I mean.

One suggestion I can give you is to make a Baalzebul one dedicated, I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Just lack some general refinement by eye, and this becomes the new classical music.

Deep, noble and serious, if improved this new genre, if you want to call it that, will be better than almost all classical music.

Go ahead and feel free to post experiments or other dedications.

Vira_ said:
agni अग्नि said:
The initial and final parts are the most harmonious.

Try to make one all harmonious and "smooth," if you know what I mean.

One suggestion I can give you is to make a Baalzebul one dedicated, I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Just lack some general refinement by eye, and this becomes the new classical music.

Deep, noble and serious, if improved this new genre, if you want to call it that, will be better than almost all classical music.

Go ahead and feel free to post experiments or other dedications.

Thanks a lot! I understand what you mean. Thanks for highlighting this. I will strive for this. As for Baalzebul, that's a great idea. I'll try to implement it.

I loved it. It reminds me of those video games that take place in a castle from a very old time. It is inspiring.

Hypatia666 said:
I loved it. It reminds me of those video games that take place in a castle from a very old time. It is inspiring.

I'm glad you like it. Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back