Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Diary of Anne Frank" and "Schinler's List"

Ignisalas

I remember when I was in school years ago, when I was only in the 8th grade my reading teacher gave out these parent permission slips for the students' parents to sign. It was about the movie "Schinler's List" that had graphic nudity and violence in it. My reading teacher made the 8th grade kids watch this in school every year, along with the movie "Diary of Anne Frank". Both of these movies where about WW2 and the "Holocaust" that we all know never happened. Both of these movies are just jewish made films that try to push the believe that the 'holocaust' happened. They try to make people feel 'sorry' for what happened by using emotional content and scenes.
Figured I would make this topic to talk about how the jews are infecting the minds of kids with bullshit about the fake 'holocaust'
The Diary of Anne Frank is a movie about 2 jewish families that had to hide in a small hidden room inside of a factory for about 4 years during the WW2 era. Nearly the whole time, they talked about the 'violence and suffering' the Nazi's where causing. The movie ended with the family getting caught and they where all taken to the camps where the jews where gassed and beaten to death, and the father of 'Anne Frank' was the only survivor.
This was supposed to be based off of a real diary of a girl during the 'holocaust' But its most likely just jewish propaganda to spread the holocaust myth, and the girl 'Anne Frank' probably never existed in the first place.

Schinler's List is a movie of just complete violence and cruelty, and it was made just to make the Nazi's look like complete evil savages, and just to make people hate Hitler even more. Its full of scenes of murder and all sorts of nasty bullshit. theres one scene where Nazis where lining jews up front to back to shoot and kill them all with a single shot from a rifle. Theres another scene where a child was walking out of a building and was shot in the back of the head.

I cant remember a lot about these movies, because it was years ago when I seen them.
It was all made to make Hitler seem like a bad, cruel, and evil person.

What are all of your thoughts about these movies?

Frank's father was arrested for being involved in organized crime that was stealing food rations from people who needed them and then selling them on the criminal market for mass shekels. This Anne Frank book was found to be written by her father years later the original is wrote in his hand writing. Her own father wrote in passages about his own daughter sexual fantasies and such, the dude was a criminal and incestuous pervert. A typical jew.

Liam Neeson who starred in Schindler's list is a crypto Jew from Ireland like Harrison Ford. He also starred in the role of a Jesuit in the movie "Silence" alongside Andrew Garfield (another Jew) which portrays the Jesuits as the good guys and the Japanese as the bad and cruel ones.
Classic jewish propaganda from Hollywood.

Schinler's List:
1. 1 cart milk whole
2. 3 steaks
3. onion/steak sause
4. Bottle of wine.

As far the Diary of Anne frank, in the context of how you have just explained it written, and by whom: those probably were not tear stains on the discovered pages. I bet he was wondering if he could profit off the story later, you know, thinking book deal, tea and sympath, andy with a full pardon for petty misdeeds to boot.

I rememeber reading the book Ann Frank
And seen the movie Schindler list. I recall there was another one... With the piano. Something in that I think Robert Williams played in it..
Oh well...
Anyways ww2 is the one war that's used mostly for everything. Sad really is.

Thanks for the heads up on Liam neeson.
Thats he's a Jew. Sad oh well.

I'm not that good to tell them apart yet unless them had those big ugly noses.

PpGCbdW.jpg

Vcn55tr.png

k there are a few things i want to add to this.

There is a place in Holland you can visit that is said to be the actual space Anne and her family live in. Been there. Seen it. Was on a school trip.
There was a tree in front of the street. It was over the news about the tree having to be chopped down because it was sick or something.

The room was NOT small at all!!! Back in the day your houses value was worth how wide it was on the street side. So it looks small on the front, but houses, like that one, extended 20m+ to the back. Because it was cheaper to build em like that.
It could have easily facilitated their living soom/dining room, several bedrooms, a kitchen. Rather luxurious to be honest.

Also, if I remember correctly, the bookcase mark had drag spores on the ground. Not sure if it was just poor architecture of the place or not but whatever. Also if they really didn't want to be found in there a bookcase would have to be pushed inward, so that if there were dragmarks, they wouldn't be visible to any visitors.

By the way, I've asked this before but no-one has given me...not a satisfactory answer, but no answer at all - which Anne Frank?!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back