Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Having trouble vibrating the th sound in my throat...

IA13

Having trouble vibrating the th sound in my throat as in Thoth. I can only seem to vibrate/growl, the first parts of some words and try to direct/detect the vibrations where I want to feel them. Any advice on the sonic element of this?

Well it should be vibrated with the tip of your tongue on the teeht. IDK what to say. Try your best even if it is not perfect. I admit I am not the best person to answer this. I also have a problem with the letter R in general...

IA13 said:
Having trouble vibrating the th sound in my throat as in Thoth. I can only seem to vibrate/growl, the first parts of some words and try to direct/detect the vibrations where I want to feel them. Any advice on the sonic element of this?

If I remember right, the tip of ur tongue should be between ur teeth. But not bitten or anything. And then just focus on ur third eye.
It takes practice and u go be feeling.
Think was to be one breath on vibrating his name.

Check the meditation page for opening the third eye again and there's a audio for it too in the PDF forms thank it's where it was.

Some times I can see perfectly sometimes I cannot, things have changed in recent years for, a lot of interference. I am going to start over with this system following it from point a to point be and see if this helps, it should offer alignment with this take on doing things and help immensely so need to be able to vibrate the words to follow this path instance. I don't know what the intermittent interference is coming from. I supposed a little internal glitch I need to work out because of something random.

I am just going to all purpose try vibrating Hum, or the sound my aura always makes may work I do i,t like throwing your voice, with ventriloquism from the thought without moving my lips and seem to be getting back in the hang of doing that but am having issue with th don't know why. This lounge between teeth stuff may offer some alignment here, but I have never used the methods and I'm no novice. Give me the phonetics. Don't care what language, best. I have always used other methods. The Necronomcon method gave me no pulse however, felt pleasurable. Yet you need certain nights for it to work. Do you know how ironic all this is, ?

Trying buzzing like a bee. Then instead of making that Btzz noise, do a THH.

Or even better, say Thoth or The slowly and see what action your tongue and mouth are making then mimic it and vibrate.

Also your question is kind of confusing. Your saying you can't vibrate it in your throat but you vibrate it anyway.
Do you mean you cannot feel it when you just direct it or that you cannot vibrate the 'th" noise at all?

I think he thinks its guttural.

Sorry but no I dont think TH is a guttural sound. Ever.
Just look it up.

IA13 said:

I think you're having the same issue I had with the Thoth vibration a while back, firstly-forget about the guttural "growling" of the words like with some vibrations, you don't need to do that with this one. the "th" sound is done by placing the very tip of your tongue around about the centre of your front 2 teeth, it sounds more like zzz but you place your tongue on your front 2 as though you are saying "the" or "this". You prolong the "th" sound through the "ooooo" by maintaining the buzzing sound I described before but circling your lips and forming an o (that creates the "ooo" sound at the same time as your vibrating "th"). then uncircle your lips for the 3rd and final segment of the vibration. So keep your tongue in place but circle your lips is the key for the "ooo".

I remember I heard a voice recording by hp Maxine and some other guy on it ages ago. You'll have to find it somewhere or someone should post it for you.

Roswitha said:
I think he thinks its guttural.

Sorry but no I dont think TH is a guttural sound. Ever.
Just look it up.
There was my issue, that's always been my way, guttural words of power. If not then its some other form of vibration.

Some what u said really is confusing for me too.

Anyways Thoth isn't thru the throat it's thru the teeth. Just vibration.
Honestly ur best bet is to focus on it and do ur best. However again Thoth is thru the teeth.

Don't bite the tongue it just hangs in there between the teeth, of course it's the tip of the tongue that needs to between the teeth.

I do suck at explaining at times.
None the least best luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back