Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Former failed troll here. I f***ing give up. Please take me back.

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Next thing to do, since I think you said you were Asian: Start doing a working or play the game to attract a beautiful and kind Asian female, don't expect her to be a philosopher or something, and start having a meaningful emotional relationship with her.

Then you'll no longer need imaginary waifu's and imaginary privilleges of a false sense of "freedom" to compensate for lack of reality.

You will see the light behind the curtain of loneliness and when you fall in love you will also understand that reactive hyper-mentalism will not lead anywhere but disappointments in life.

In regards to the powerlifting everyone I think would congratulate you but as you are starting to fathom slowly there is a whole other world above this which is the spiritual world, and the two must be made to have a relationship, like the mind has to the body.

Primal Spirit said:
Thank you, sir, for giving me another chance.

The main reason why you had gotten banned was due to getting so upset that you started outright attacking us. This sort of behavior will just completely destroy your relationships with people, so please try to avoid it as much as you can.

The majority of your questions will be answered in time, and so there is no need to fight about them. Physical activity is just one part of our existence; as you practice spiritual action, then you will get a sense for how you can apply it into the rest of your life.

You seem like you have drive for success, but you shouldn't be so quick to use this fire against people who had good intentions towards you. You demonstrate that you are able to reflect and grow on your behavior, so try to do this before you send off horrible words and burn bridges, as that can be very hard to simply apologize for.

Primal Spirit said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Next thing to do, since I think you said you were Asian: Start doing a working or play the game to attract a beautiful and kind Asian female, don't expect her to be a philosopher or something, and start having a meaningful emotional relationship with her.

Then you'll no longer need imaginary waifu's and imaginary privilleges of a false sense of "freedom" to compensate for lack of reality.

You will see the light behind the curtain of loneliness and when you fall in love you will also understand that reactive hyper-mentalism will not lead anywhere but disappointments in life.

In regards to the powerlifting everyone I think would congratulate you but as you are starting to fathom slowly there is a whole other world above this which is the spiritual world, and the two must be made to have a relationship, like the mind has to the body.

Thank you, sir, for giving me another chance.

This should be a lesson for every new people getting here. JoS is the truth and we need to cherish it.

Donate mo ey or time to JoS to spread the truth.

Primal Spirit said:
I can't fucking stand it.

I've been consistently working hard and lifting weights in the gym. I'm still young enough to possibly break some personal records from the past and I'm wise and knowledgeable to know how train for it properly. I'm also wise enough to know the importance of consistency and dedication and all that.

I met a really good-looking "alpha male" in the gym. Really friendly guy. I befriended him. Me being a philosopher, I naturally engaged him into a deep conversation about philosophy and profound questions about life. That's just me. I learned he's a Christian and he invited me to attend his church. He introduced me to his family and so far, at that point, everything was fine. My social life was being rebuilt again, my philosophical mind gets nurtured through constant conversations with him and new friends, I'm making progress at the gym, I've even been training in Judo (a grappling martial art) for some weeks now.

But my Lord, the more I got to know him, the more I realized how stupid he fucking is. Reality gave me the harsh reminder of how, generally-speaking, absolutely fucking stupid Christians generally are. Looking around at the church and him introducing me to his friends, I also realized his friends are ridiculously stupid. There's no philosophical progress to be made talking to dumbass people. And unsurprisingly to many of you here, I couldn't fucking stand the pastor. He's a very charismatic and likeable guy, but his message on every sermon is the same, boring, rehashed shit than a million other pastors have talked about in their goofy ass churches for Satan knows how many damn decades in this country.

HP-Hooded Cobra was right. Before sending me off to fend for my own after heavily trolling this place, he stated how deep inside, because I got a taste of this place and its truth, this place's energy and overall message will linger in my memory and eat away at my heart and haunt me as I realize I abandoned the light when it showed itself to me in broad daylight.

Look, please realize I did do the dedication ritual many months ago. It's been almost a year, if I remember correctly. I think Satan is calling me back. My meaningless gym accomplishments have done nothing but rub on my failing ego. I'm sorry. The only reason why I resorted to trolling was that I was having an extremely difficult time believing how the spiritual practices here should be prioritized more than my powerlifting. And without a doubt, even though I'll still be dedicated with my powerlifting as it is one of my passions, I just can't stand the loneliness of it anymore. What good is a 500-pound squat and a 315-pound bench press when you are uncertain of your destination after your biological body expires? It just aggravated me.

I fucking give up. Please take me back. I will give the same degree of dedication to the meditations in here as my powerlifting training and Judo training. Fuck Xtians. They're stupid as hell. My friend thinks that the anti-christ written in Revelations will make an appearance among the Muslim community, and he believes he achieved enlightenment after his ex-girlfriend taught him some new age buddhist meditations.

I can't fucking stand those people. Please. I'm very sorry. Allow me to be here.

As for the guy here who successfully called me out on my incelhood (I forgot your name), sir you were spot on. Not 100% correct since I have had some experience dating some hot girls in past, but all those short-lived relationships were absolutely meaningless. Yeah, I'm an incel. People think I'm smart and confident but that's only because they're stupid-ass Christians. In truth, I am a lonely man. It is painful to admit but it's the truth.

Fuck everything. I'm a philosopher and I'm back to the Satanic path. It's the only damn thing that makes sense to me.

Please give me another chance. Please.

Welcome back

I thought Robert Greene was your one true love :roll:

Jrvan [Library Chief said:
" post_id=436356 time=1681413856 user_id=46372]
I thought Robert Greene was your one true love :roll:

Now now Jrvan, let him be. He’s gotten kicked enough. Besides if he truly has tasted reality as he said, he will make appropriate progress should he truly desire it. I wish him adequate luck in this.

It's almost as if living a stupid degenerate way of life will come back to bite you in the ass.

Primal Spirit said:
Please give me another chance. Please.

I don't know what happened in the past, but there is one thing that i do know and that is that the ones you need to apologies to first and foremost is father Satan and the gods. No matter what you say here, its up to the gods to make the decision if you are SS material or not, not any HP, JG or any other member.

No need to explain or elaborate, actions shout louder than words.

Hey there, I remember you. It wasn't so long ago. Anyone can be reformed and get back on the right path providing they're human but they can also stray from it again.

Welcome back. It is utterly irrelevant what anyone here or anywhere thinks of you (I seriously doubt your sincerity and intelligence but am open to the possibility that there's potential in you to be a great guy) except for Satan and the other Gods. It is before them that we must shine and prove that we weren't a bad investment. The best way to repay them for their love, help, trust and everything they've given us is to work relentlessly on bettering yourself and eventually helping out in the war we've been waging for quite a while now. As a side effect you will feel great for doing the work even if the path to power and enlightenment can be rather painful. So good luck with everything and do not be discouraged from meditating or using the treasure of wisdom we're given here if you do not see immediate effects. Good and worthy things take time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back