Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Question

Shemsu

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I've recently been experimenting trying to expand my routine with some elements that feel right to include like this mantra. I remember hearing it like a small child (my mother was buddhist), learning it and that it felt good to hear and say despite the fact that I had no idea what it was or what it meant.

My question is this:

is the following version right and does anyone versed in vibrational practices and Sanskrit have something to say regarding the translation and meaning?

Thank you

ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम् |
उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान्मृत्योर्मुक्षीय माऽमृतात् ||

Aum Tryambakam yajaamahe sugandhim pushtivardhanam |
Urvaarukamiva bandhanaan-mrityormuksheeya maamritaat ||

We worship the three-eyed One, who is fragrant and who nourishes all.
Like the fruit falls off from the bondage of the stem, may we be liberated from death, from mortality.

Buddhishim mainly preaches that life is suffering and the only way to stop suffering is by dissolving your self entirely. Their practices aim to physical, mental and spiritual decay and death.

The sanskrit word Mrtyu, which the mantra seems to be centered around, means Death.
I highly doubt that using a mantra on yourself, that has the world death in it, is safe and considering the mindset of the people who are using it it really seems like a bad idea to even try to test it.

If it had any positive effects (something that DOES NOT seem to apply in this case) it would probably be about deep soul transformation which sometimes it is allegorically described as death.

If you want that there are of course tons of other SAFE ways to achieve this including vibrating Words of Power like the rune Eihwaz!

Νίκος said:
Buddhishim mainly preaches that life is suffering and the only way to stop suffering is by dissolving your self entirely. Their practices aim to physical, mental and spiritual decay and death.

The sanskrit word Mrtyu, which the mantra seems to be centered around, means Death.
I highly doubt that using a mantra on yourself, that has the world death in it, is safe and considering the mindset of the people who are using it it really seems like a bad idea to even try to test it.

If it had any positive effects (something that DOES NOT seem to apply in this case) it would probably be about deep soul transformation which sometimes it is allegorically described as death.

If you want that there are of course tons of other SAFE ways to achieve this including vibrating Words of Power like the rune Eihwaz!

Thank you for replying and your concern. I'm well aware of what buddhism is but also of what it has taken from the past and perverted to its interpretations.

Death in this case was probably meant as the completion of the nigredo stage that comes before reaching the magnum opus.

I was asking for specific remarks on the authenticity of this as it surely predates modern bs like buddhism but it may have had some words modified.

I'm just trying out new things to compare to what I already know and if it is unsafe I will be warned but thanx anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back