Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shitting on the xtian holidays: Extra RTRs

Shadowcat

Since the xtian shit days have started this Friday and will be until Sunday (for some countries even Monday...) I have decided to engage in the Reverse blood sacrifice RTR as well as cursing the christ thoughtform. Do join in if you wish.

This revolting engagement of the xtian mass is the ultimate symbol of bloodletting and sacrifice while they channel massive energy to the christ thoughtform, and ultimately Insulting Astarte with their "easter sunday".

Let's rain on their kike led parade.
Reverse blood sacrifice: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.html
Cursing the christ thoughtform and destroying xnity: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html

I'm in! The 8th marks a day of black magick, revenge, destruction, venting, banishing spells, detaching, ending things permanently, and freeing the soul on the calendar.
Curse pissrael.

Shadowcat said:
Shouldn't we continue with the 3-in-1 FRTR and power rituals?

If there is no ritual program going on, I don't see why to use other rituals.

As much as I agree with doing extra rituals to hit the enemy and manage energies, I don't think it's a good idea to invent ritual programs.

Ritual programs are decided by the gods and on their order.

It is similar to bypassing the hierarchy.

Anyway I am with you, I will hit harder during these periods, but for other rituals I will wait for an official ritual program.

Vira_ said:
Shadowcat said:

As much as I agree with doing extra rituals to hit the enemy and manage energies, I don't think it's a good idea to invent ritual programs.

Anyway I am with you, I will hit harder during these periods, but for other rituals I will wait for an official ritual program.

I didn't say not to do the final RTR. That's an obvious given. I'm just doing a little extra and inviting others to do so if they wish. If someone doesn't want to join in no one is forcing them to.

Vira_ said:
Shadowcat said:

RTR rituals can be done anytime as much as one wants, best to be done as much as one can, if Shadowkat offered to do them to others, I think this is not invention of new ritual schedule, it is like if you want to hit even harder than yourself, call your friends and do it together. Destroying enemy is what pleases Gods and this is definitely not bypassing hierarchy, as Father Satan has stated “Do not be afraid to destroy”. Enemy must be destroyed more rituals more power.

I salute your initiative and had the same thought yesterday when I found out that it's catholic easter. From 14 to 16 this month it's orthodox easter and for us living in countries where this form of sickness is predominant it is a time of the year when seriously irritating things happen. If you're willing we could expand this to those days as well. More people will awaken from this nightmare spell they're under and the downfall of the jewish programs will be hastened as time goes by.

Shadowcat said:
Since the xtian shit days have started this Friday and will be until Sunday (for some countries even Monday...) I have decided to engage in the Reverse blood sacrifice RTR as well as cursing the christ thoughtform. Do join in if you wish.

This revolting engagement of the xtian mass is the ultimate symbol of bloodletting and sacrifice while they channel massive energy to the christ thoughtform, and ultimately Insulting Astarte with their "easter sunday".

Cursing the christ thoughtform and destroying xnity: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html

While I understand and agree with your reasoning for doing this, you should wait and see if High Priest Cobra is going to release a ritual schedule, that way all the energy is pushed forward by our combined efforts, instead of focusing on a few rituals on your own, at timing and conditions that may not be the best.

Vira_ said:
Shadowcat said:

I second this, as what you are saying is important to take into consideration. You are right.

These schedules are formed with consultation and planning dictated from the Gods for maximum effectiveness.

I just re read viras reply as well as others. I am basically being accused of undermining the Gods just because i am taking initiative to do a little extra and inviting others to voluntarily do so. Hm. Your accusations have no basis whatsoever and my suggestion here is being taken the wrong way and way too seriously. If you retards thing I'd ever undermine the Gods you are out of your minds.

serpentwalker666 said:
Vira_ said:
Shadowcat said:

I second this, as what you are saying is important to take into consideration. You are right.

These schedules are formed with consultation and planning dictated from the Gods for maximum effectiveness.

You guys are right.

Best to focus on the F-RTR and increase Satanic influence through the power rituals.

TerKorian666 said:
I understand what you are saying, but we have to fight as one unit, and we have to follow the orders of the Gods.

We cannot afford to do what we want, there are reasons why we were not told to strengthen certain works with old RTRs, perhaps because it is not necessary at the moment.

Yes, we must destroy the enemy, but we must do it efficiently.

We have to follow orders.

Shadowcat said:
These extra rituals may have little influence at a certain time.

When there are no ritual programs, these rituals become quite scarce.

The fact that you want to do more is very noble, and so what I am asking you to do is to maximize your time and energy by doing other rituals that more directly support our mission, such as the Power of the Gods rituals and the 3-in-1 FRTR.

These old RTRs have already done their work and are being taken up at certain times to increase their power.

However, now is not the time to increase their power.

The time will come with the next ritual programs where we will be coordinated by the Gods and where we will do these rituals all together.

I am not making these posts to attack you or anything like that, or to criticize you for asking others if they wanted to do more rituals at this time.

It is all very well to do more rituals, but we have to do them efficiently and keeping in mind Gods' orders, i.e. FRTR 3-in-1 to eliminate enemy influence, and for those who want Gods' power rituals to increase the Satanic presence in this world (which everyone is encouraged to do).

As for "bypassing the hierarchy," this is not an accusation against you, it just seemed to me to be a concept leaked out unintentionally and without negative intentions.

Or a misinterpreted impression I had of the concept.

Shadowcat said:

I say why not? :) I'll join you for today and tomorrow, and for Monday too since I missed Friday.

It does say we can do the different rituals as often as we wish and the more the better!!

Vira_ said:
Lightning-Wings said:
serpentwalker666 said:
Shadowcat said:

K my 2 cents here for those naysayers (prob misspelled that).

I believe that taking the initiative to do something about a situation that isn't right is a good thing to do.

There have been people in the past that have done more rituals and different RTRs even if they weren't added onto the ritual because they felt they had to.

And personally, for new people that join and want to do the warfare the FRTR can be too much especially the full version, so Id rather suggest to do or repeat older ones, even if the sole purpose is to just get rid of certain curses despite them not being on the list.

Its called Freethinking and making choices. We're being taught here to think for ourselves. If you want to be sheep, you can be sheep and be part of the herd.

This concludes this post. Good day to everyone.

~Lunar out.

Vira_ said:
TerKorian666 said:
I understand what you are saying, but we have to fight as one unit, and we have to follow the orders of the Gods.

We cannot afford to do what we want, there are reasons why we were not told to strengthen certain works with old RTRs, perhaps because it is not necessary at the moment.

Yes, we must destroy the enemy, but we must do it efficiently.

We have to follow orders.

If we do more damage it is called more efficiently, we have free will to make damage more big as these tools rtrs are given to us to be used by us. HP. Maxine Dietrich has stated herself, we can do these rituals whenever we wish and as much we wish, and that more is better.

If SS has time to add more rituals to regular schedule, and especially at the time of xian holidays it is even better. You really take this situation to the extreme too much, think that making this conclusions is quite jewish. I’m not accusing you, but please think logically tools are given to be used.

If one of us decides to take this advice from Maxine Dietrich to do as much as we can, and just offers to contribute to others, and others are able to do, it is even better. Faster enemy will be gone. Why someone of brothers and sisters should try to limit others to make it happen, jews would appreciate your statements to make less damage to them. Wtf is this.

Lightning-Wings said:
serpentwalker666 said:
Vira_ said:

You guys are right.

Best to focus on the F-RTR and increase Satanic influence through the power rituals.

Get out of delusions! Anything extra to our rituals is just gives us bonus to our side. You really guys look weird speaking this. Look. You do your F-RTR, power rituals think this is enough, and good for you. But somebody of others can even do more. Please respect efforts of others.

Now you do as much how you can do, and if others decide to do even more you try to stop them by saying this is not by the order, because this is not in range of your powers??? Wtf look at yourself. Please see. don’t put limits on ourselves especially when it comes to enemy, highest personas of JoS had said it clearly, and Father himself. To destroy and curse them without any hesitation and more is better.

Take a look at yourself how you appear to other Satanists by speaking like this. If you can’t do, don’t do, but this is not the situation where you have limit others brothers and sisters because of this.

Shemsu said:
I salute your initiative and had the same thought yesterday when I found out that it's catholic easter. From 14 to 16 this month it's orthodox easter and for us living in countries where this form of sickness is predominant it is a time of the year when seriously irritating things happen. If you're willing we could expand this to those days as well. More people will awaken from this nightmare spell they're under and the downfall of the jewish programs will be hastened as time goes by.

I’m in, till 16th. 🫡

Vira_ said:
Shadowcat said:
These extra rituals may have little influence at a certain time.

When there are no ritual programs, these rituals become quite scarce.

The fact that you want to do more is very noble, and so what I am asking you to do is to maximize your time and energy by doing other rituals that more directly support our mission, such as the Power of the Gods rituals and the 3-in-1 FRTR.

These old RTRs have already done their work and are being taken up at certain times to increase their power.

However, now is not the time to increase their power.

The time will come with the next ritual programs where we will be coordinated by the Gods and where we will do these rituals all together.

I am not making these posts to attack you or anything like that, or to criticize you for asking others if they wanted to do more rituals at this time.

It is all very well to do more rituals, but we have to do them efficiently and keeping in mind Gods' orders, i.e. FRTR 3-in-1 to eliminate enemy influence, and for those who want Gods' power rituals to increase the Satanic presence in this world (which everyone is encouraged to do).

As for "bypassing the hierarchy," this is not an accusation against you, it just seemed to me to be a concept leaked out unintentionally and without negative intentions.

Or a misinterpreted impression I had of the concept.

The last sentance in this post is exactly right and shows that everything else has been a complete waste of breath. I didn't not at anytime suggest that doing these two for the next couple days should replace rituals to the Gods or the Frtr or take priority over them. I would also never suggest doing any other extra rituals during an official schedule because, yes, the energies take priority for that.

You are newer and probly don't know this but it has occured often when people would post about doing and extra RTR or two for something specific and other people would volunteer to join in. We are always allowed to do as many of any of the rtrs as we wish with the Frtr taking priority. This has and will not change. doing this is not bypassing anything but doing our duty.

The previous posts just seemed like nitpicking at nothing for the sake of it, and seeing some "transgression" when there is none. Something I'm a tad less tolerant of lately, especially from being in a less than ideal social environment for the past couple months. As a result my fuse is even shorter than it already generally is lately.

This is once again completely voluntary. To make it clear if a formal schedule is announced we are obviously to disregard this and follow it instead, as it would take priority...

TerKorian666 said:
... jews would appreciate your statements to make less damage to them. Wtf is this.
This shows that you don't understand.

Do you want to do extra rituals? Well, do Gods power rituals and FRTR 3-in-1, do more than normal.

This will have a great influence and be a great attack.

I insist on this because I see soldiers freely attacking the enemy doing what they think is right.

While soldiers have to listen to their commanders (the Gods), and follow orders.

The old RTRs are taken up only on certain dates, and this is not the time to do them.

When a new ritual program comes out then it will be time to do these RTRs.

There is a reason why the Gods said to do FRTR 3-in-1 until further notice.

Gods are not stupid and they know when to strike.

To be an efficient army that fights as one unit, one must obey orders and not make more random attacks just because one thinks it's okay.

In war you will never see soldiers taking and attacking an outpost because in their opinion it is the right thing to do.

In war soldiers are coordinated by commanders.

So I would beg everyone to stay on the current war program and change it only when there is an official notice.

TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
serpentwalker666 said:

You guys are right.

Get out of delusions! Anything extra to our rituals is just gives us bonus to our side. You really guys look weird speaking this. Look. You do your F-RTR, power rituals think this is enough, and good for you. But somebody of others can even do more. Please respect efforts of others.

Now you do as much how you can do, and if others decide to do even more you try to stop them by saying this is not by the order, because this is not in range of your powers??? Wtf look at yourself. Please see. don’t put limits on ourselves especially when it comes to enemy, highest personas of JoS had said it clearly, and Father himself. To destroy and curse them without any hesitation and more is better.

Take a look at yourself how you appear to other Satanists by speaking like this. If you can’t do, don’t do, but this is not the situation where you have limit others brothers and sisters because of this.

Kindly don't direct your anger at us.

There's a new schedule out on what we should be doing, better direct your anger at the enemy than us.

We're not here to fight you, so kindly don't attack us. I understand your frustration, but make sure to direct the anger at the enemy than us. Thank you!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=84510

Obeying orders versus individual initiative all have their place here. Shadowcat did not intend to disregard any instructions by her own initiation, especially as HPHC had not posted anything about this until now. At the same time, it is right to acknowledge the difference in value between the various rituals, and when to employ them. HPHC had mentioned that the Gods' rituals are of extra importance now, as the RTRs had done a lot of work already.

It is fine to give suggestions, but just be careful about making assumptions about someone's loyalty or competency when the issue is centered more around personal preferences and behavior, not extending beyond that.

Did anyone else who joined in with this feel heat in their spine during or after the rituals?

I asked my Guardian to help me direct the energies of the rituals, and towards the end of them when saying the affirmation, my spine got really hot.

Lightning-Wings said:
TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
You guys are right.

There's a new schedule out on what we should be doing, better direct your anger at the enemy than us.

We're not here to fight you, so kindly don't attack us. I understand your frustration, but make sure to direct the anger at the enemy than us. Thank you!

sorry, I was harsh because at that time I saw all this only from one point, now I see it better. you are right.

Vira_ said:
TerKorian666 said:
... jews would appreciate your statements to make less damage to them. Wtf is this.

I get your point, this is truth, thanks. Gods are for sure not stupid, it is me sometimes looking only with one eye.

tabby said:
Did anyone else who joined in with this feel heat in their spine during or after the rituals?

I asked my Guardian to help me direct the energies of the rituals, and towards the end of them when saying the affirmation, my spine got really hot.

Not this time but it has happened before. It's only some overload and you reacted properly. I don't quite understand why and how it happens but I was told not to worry about it too much and do what you did. Maybe we aren't clean or strong enough at occasions to take the amount of energy being used. Asking your Guardian to relieve you of the excess is one way, I guess that it could be directed to whichever cause we see fit as another option. Someone with more experience, please chime in.

TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
TerKorian666 said:

sorry, I was harsh because at that time I saw all this only from one point, now I see it better. you are right.

It's okay! I don't hold it against you and I understand! :)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=435408 time=1681049132 user_id=21286]
Obeying orders versus individual initiative all have their place here. Shadowcat did not intend to disregard any instructions by her own initiation, especially as HPHC had not posted anything about this until now. At the same time, it is right to acknowledge the difference in value between the various rituals, and when to employ them. HPHC had mentioned that the Gods' rituals are of extra importance now, as the RTRs had done a lot of work already.

It is fine to give suggestions, but just be careful about making assumptions about someone's loyalty or competency when the issue is centered more around personal preferences and behavior, not extending beyond that.

Blitzkreig please can i get answer:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=434840&sid=4b464ec01dc24cd7e5dd224bb8267fda#p434840

Thank you for inviting us to this ritual.
Let the work be for the Gods and Satan!
Bless SS!
Curse pissrael!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back