Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interest in Vehicles

Europe Gladio

Is it wrong to have an interest in cars and locomotives considering they cause pollution? I am more interested in how they work rather than modifying my own car with a turbo or buying tires just to burn them out. That behavior I find disgraceful personally. It's a bit of a moral dilemma.

No. Cars are awesome and represent freedom. Communists hate cars and they want you to hate them too.

HauptSturm said:
No. Cars are awesome and represent freedom. Communists hate cars and they want you to hate them too.
What is your explanation of why the communists hate cars?

There's is absolutely nothing wrong in liking cars and how they work.
I have an avid interest in how cars work mechanically, and its really interesting and easy.
Obviously its inefficient but its gotten mankind far in transportation and is a really fun sport too.

Lmk if you want some cool informational videos about cars too, there's actually some really awesome youtubers out there that really explain how cars work.

If your walking distance from stuff you're really just hurting your own development(of your physical self)

But let's say it's to go between distances of multiple states and lengths which you'll crash because of lack of preparation than yeah it's smart to have a car or atleast deamon things that will build up your ability to better complete those distances as you progress.

Europe Gladio said:
What is your explanation of why the communists hate cars?
You can get in your car at any time and drive anywhere you want and communists hate this. They'd rather you walk or ride your bike and risk the elements and waste your time, or take a bus or train and risk violence and possible disease. They want to restrict you of your freedom. Look at North Korea. Perfect example.

Morning Propaganda in North Korea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1eUw9EsAR8

Morning in Pyongyang, North Korea. Very eerie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0

http://www.planbayarea.org/
This plan passed in San Francisco and will eventually ban cars or force you to use a vehicle that has better emissions. This is the same program my state had to deal with and we were able to defeat it. The majority of the opponents to the plan were old White people. Non-Whites overwhelmingly supported it. Here's a short rundown about the plan:

The only modes of transportation will be buses, trains, bicycling and walking. High density population cities. No home ownership. People will be packed and stacked into high rise buildings. Pets are not allowed. Houses, cars, pets and lawns (The American Dream) are not allowed because they are all a waste of resources. Everyone will be pushed from the rural areas into the cities and a wall will be built around the city to keep everyone in. There will be large distances between cities. Traveling from town to town will be highly restricted. The government will have control of all supplies. This is the ideal communist scenario. They tried to pass it by consent. Now they will try by conquest.

These guys are the shock troops for Agenda 21. They're also vegans.

Ted+King+Road.jpg

https://youtu.be/ZtYdci6VS18?t=14m59s

I just skipped to the middle of this video and started watching. The guy says car ownership is not allowed in North Korea and that's why the streets are mostly empty.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoys vehicles! I find them fascinating, and so long as I'm not stranded, very relaxing and enjoyable to work on.

Although very messy, transmissions have been the most intriguing to me - hundreds of parts all controlled by pressure and some electronics.

Although I am looking forward to electric cars, I will miss being able to work on my vehicles. What do you all think?

I agree that on the one hand fuel-powered vehicles are not that efficient, but on the other hand, I am sure many agree putting everything together per specifications and watching all the pieces work together to travel is extremely satisfying. :)

I also had an old Volkswagen, my favorite car until I wrecked it :( was a very unique vehicle

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back