Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Importance of art.

AFODO

Us humans have, and going to have really strong weapons that can change things, weapons that can kill the entire population of Earth, weapons that can cause global warming, weapons that can change the ecosystem of Earth, ect... We as satanist would not use these weapons in any case no matter what, as it's killing the Earth too. These are not just only nuclear weapons but cars, chemicals, indusrtial sites, ect... These are very strong weapons but actually maybe there are other, stronger weapons, as the history shows, and this is nothing but art.

Art is pain in the ass for jews, as it have weakened the link between christianity and humanity many times. For exemple in the 16th century, during the renaissance people have turned back to the antique Greek art, and they have adopted human-centered mentality, which was totally against the catholic church. As it happened the scientific development rised, which shows how much the catholic church have suppressed, and cut off humanity from science. Jewish power have weakened a lot only because of art.

In the 18th-19th century hungary was under Habsburg authority, and the national language wasn't hungary so our language got left behind. The "Martinovics" movement was fighting against the Habsburg oppression but they had no luck and got disbanded. After that Kazinczy, and Kölcsey made a language renewal movement and they were classicist that was against the luxurious catolich church. A short epigram from kazinczy: Well, and good. That is the big secret. If you can't understand this, plow and sow; and leave the sacrifice to someone else. I don't really know how is this sound in english but the message from this, is to make good (art) and if you can't don't do it than, do whatever you good at in. The "well and good" phrase is actually from the antique Greek art. This "little" movement made Hungary do revolution in 1848, and made Hungary free in 1867. We did a revolution and became free because of art. My teacher always said: You can overcome habit with art.

Now, brothers and sisters, as you can see, art is a strong weapon against our enemy and we need to use it to destroy them.
We need to have good writers from all over the world, and express our ideology, and spiritual informations through art. If you are intrested in art, be an artist, start today, and that's the biggest contribution to satanism that you can do.

RTR is another weapon that we have, but we need to "fight" in the phsical world too.

Art is a beautiful way to convey informations.

existentialcrisis said:
I don't like this trend of people boldfacing and coloring random words.

Sorry for that, I tried to boldface the important words.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back