Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vibrating Names of Daemons -?-

MissMeow

I was wondering if it would be offensive to vibrate a Daemon's name particularly; Lilith or Sorath.
Since I know Lilith is not to be summoned and Sorath does not like everyone I would like to not dick around,
but is trying to get a feel for Their attributes {sexual liberation, etc.}, energy/rulerships the same thing as a summoning?

Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

MissMeow said:
I was wondering if it would be offensive to vibrate a Daemon's name particularly; Lilith or Sorath.
Since I know Lilith is not to be summoned and Sorath does not like everyone I would like to not dick around,
but is trying to get a feel for Their attributes {sexual liberation, etc.}, energy/rulerships the same thing as a summoning?

Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

Yes it is good to do so. I think it's also beneficial if you vibrate their name in the respective Chakra they rules. :)

Woo! Someone who spells "Daemon" correctly! :p I give you 5 internetz. :p

You can vibrate their name while meditating upon their sigil to achieve some of their attributes. These speak to the God portion of our Minds, and the Gods and Goddesses are highly clairvoyant, so they know if you are trying to summon/communicate with them or you are just meditating.

I'm not 100% certain about this but it makes sense that it would also work for a male practitioner to vibrate a Goddess's name and focus upon their sigil, and a female practitioner to do the same with a God's name and sigil, for any attributes. Satan and Lilith represent Male and Female Chakras (as a pair), so this also seems to make sense. - If this is incorrect, I am sure someone will correct me.

Most of the time I only vibrate a demons name if I want to communicate with them, mainly my guardians. Other then that I only vibrate gods names for chakras. Like Thoth for the third eye.

No, the names of our Gods are words of Power, we use the name of our God Satan in the form of Satanas or Satanama to raise energy. You can use Demon names and sigils together the same way you use mantras and yantras. This practice can be used to tune into the Demon's being, energy and qualities.
Thus you can do this not only for communication but for spiritual empowerment as well.
There is a spiritual path called Devata Yoga that uses God names and forms (mantras and yantras, images, sigils, symbols etc.) for spiritual empowerment. Just make sure to have a respectful attitude while doing such workings and you won't have a problem. By invoking the Gods energy you invoke their qualities thus you become like the Gods eventually, this is why They created us. You Worship the Gods by becoming one of them.

However if you have serious/ long term plans and want to work together with a God then follow the ritual guidelines on the JOS website for working with Demons.

Invocation would tend to accelerate your becoming align your pattern with the gods, granting attributes you could be exchanging energy with each other during like making love, only much more intense. You both gain though you more than the god of course. After you have been with a being like that once, though not as intense, after, the cycling of energy and data never really stops, the connection can never be broken,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back