Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

gypsies

I dunno. Let's make friends with someone who cuts their child's legs off to beg. What could possibly go wrong?

gurisan said:
Is good to have gypsies as friends ?

Not anymore, as usual the jews infiltrated and corrupted the gypsy bloodline. They were great back in the day but now they're under enemy programming and gypsy communities are full of people with contaminated bloodline.

They're less intelligent, more primitive versions of the jews, so no.

gurisan said:
No, gypsies are more stupid and dangerous (in the short term) than jews.
jews at least have more self-control than gypsies.
gypsies are low-level, degraded creatur, and they are so stupid that you can't give them an exact definition, it's like a bipolarity between criminal degradation, stupidity and parasitism.

Anyway use the "search" function, gypsies have already been discussed.

ancientone111 said:
gurisan said:

Not anymore, as usual the jews infiltrated and corrupted the gypsy bloodline. They were great back in the day but now they're under enemy programming and gypsy communities are full of people with contaminated bloodline.
gypsies are not human beings, they were just a tribe of humanoids similar to yehudim (jews) and equally useless.

Or perhaps they were originally part of the same tribe.

Anyway, gypsies and jews had pretty much the same fate (on the collective level of souls), gypsies however do not seem to be fit to reach higher levels, while jews managed to achieve something.

Basically, the gypsies are the retarded cousins of the jews.

ancientone111 said:
gurisan said:

Gypsies were never good to begin.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back