Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

0'00 aquarius

Pluto will transit, go retrograde back into Capricorn and then move back into Aquarius. When that happens the true Age of Aquarius will begin when Pluto re-enters Aquarius.

I think I can already see the effects of Pluto moving into Aquarius on social media now with the sudden AI craze and also if anyone else has noticed that there has been a lot of news feeds lately of people talking about human Immortality as well as many other crazy topics on new technology. There's definitely been a major jump in technology and big new things suddenly happening. Its the nature of Aquarius.

Let's not forget that Aquarius is also Pluto's exalted sign, so the effects/energy of Pluto in general are much stronger. I've already felt the effects of Pluto moving from 29 degrees Capricorn and entering Aquarius and it has been positively fucking wild for me for the past few days.

There's a chance that the jews will probably try something big and stupid during the Pluto transit back into Capricorn, which will cause a sudden rebellion of some sort from the public and the populace will break free from most of the enemy restrictions and programs as Pluto goes direct and reenters Aquarius again. Aquarius/Uranus rules over freedom and rebellion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back