Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Conservative Xians May End Up Banning Bible by Own Law

Karnonnos

In Utah last year, conservatives pushed through a law designed for children not to see obscene content.

Unfortunately it seems one parent actually read the bible (for once) and found out it was full of obscene filth, curses upon humanity and the vilest of content imaginable, prompting them to request the school board ban it entirely.

The parent has a point! After all, what are poor children meant to make of:

And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.... - II Kings 6:28-29

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. - Hosea 13:16

When she carried on her whoring so openly and flaunted her nakedness, I turned in disgust from her, as I had turned in disgust from her sister. Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts. - Ezekiel 23:18-21

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. - Matthew 10:28

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. - Ephesians 5:2 (death and sacrifice smells good to yhvh)

And the dogs shall eat Jezebel in the portion of Jezreel, and there shall be none to bury her. And he opened the door, and fled. - 2 Kings 9:10

And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window. And as Jehu entered in at the gate, she said, Had Zimri peace, who slew his master? And he lifted up his face to the window, and said, Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs. And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot. And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king's daughter. And they went to bury her: but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands. Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel: And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel. - 2 Kings 9:30-37

And I will kill her children with death; - Revelation 2:23

And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. You reject God's commandment that says, "For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:" But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free. And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother; - Mark 7:9-12 (oyyy vey you aren't killing children enough)

And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies. But Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king's son in law: and the days were not expired. Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.- 1 Samuel 18:25-27

Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you loveth—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I shall show you.” - Genesis 22:2

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Numbers 31:17

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. - Psalms 137:8

And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the elder went in and lay with her father: but he perceived not neither when his daughter lay down, nor when she rose up. And the next day the elder said to the younger: Behold I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine also to night, and thou shalt lie with him, that we may save seed of our father. They made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in, and lay with him: and neither then did he perceive when she lay down, nor when she rose up. So the two daughters of Lot were with child by their father. - - Genesis 19:31-36

And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also. - Genesis 38:7-10

:shock:

THIS SHIT IS WORSE THAN ANY HORROR FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME! I myself was quite horrified when I read the bible at age 7 or so. Not sure why I read it as my parents never went to church. Incest, rape, murder, more murder, some mass murder, even more murder, babies being killed, whole towns being killed, a bit more murder, and top it off with a lot more murder. That's the bible.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=432159 time=1679591507 user_id=57]
AWESOME! I myself was quite horrified when I read the bible at age 7 or so. Not sure why I read it as my parents never went to church. Incest, rape, murder, more murder, some mass murder, even more murder, babies being killed, whole towns being killed, a bit more murder, and top it off with a lot more murder. That's the bible.
ThE oNlY wAy ThAt YoU cAn Be SaVeD is for jewsus's blood to be spilt. "god" gets-off on spilling blood - even that of its own "son". "god" told abraham to kill its own son, and abraham was more than willing to do so. "god" is so family-orientated!
reads Matthew 5:17 (Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them...),
Matthew 10:33-38 (...but whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man's enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.),
Luke 12:51-53 (Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on, five in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.)

Oh, lol.

The bit about abraham being more than willing... I can't really comment on that... Schizophrenic jew is as schizophrenic jew does...

Good is bad and bad is good in xianity. I say unequivocally and without reservation - woe to xians. Why? Because xians' own holy books - the bibles - also say so -

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 5:20

...and this is the judgment - the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
John 3:19-20
Remember that good is bad and bad is good, so read this one again -
...and this is the judgment
...and this is the judgment/decision - to change things around, calling good bad and bad good, because the jew thinks it is God

the light has come into the World
darkness has come into the World

and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
and people loved the light rather than darkness because their works were good.

For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,
For everyone who does good things hates darkness and does not need to go into darkness,

lest his works should be exposed.
Just to confuse things. The jew mixes things around deliberately; it doesn't want its behaviours and existences to be known, lest

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.
~Libbre David 37

happens.

...and many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.
Matthew 24:11

Seeing as good is bad and bad is good, click 1 and click 2. There are many "priests", etc., who rape and abuse Children and nuns. There are many "priests", etc., who lead others astray; telling lies every Sunday, guilting them into giving money. The blind certainly have been leading the blind - including the jew being blind; not capable of proper Spiritual advancement, leading us who have been blind - and as the bibles say -

...Disregard them! They are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.
Matthew 15:14
The jew has led Humanity into a pit. Just look at the state of the World...

...but the one who endures to the end will be saved.
Matthew 24:13
Yeah, don't stand-up for yourself and advance yourself. Just take the punishment, abuse, etc.; bear your cross!, you stupid Goy!

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1 John 4:1

[cough]
Test these things to see if they are of "god", but don't test "god"! Don't test "god" to see if it is good!
(The Greatest Commandment - Matthew 22:34–40; Mark 12:28–34)
Fear the LORD your God, serve Him only, and take your oaths in His name. Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you - for the LORD your God, who is among you, is a jealous God; otherwise, the anger of the LORD your God will be kindled against you, and He will wipe you off the face of the earth. Do not test the LORD your God as you tested Him at Massah. You are to diligently keep the commandments of the LORD your God and the testimonies and statutes He has given you.
Deuteronomy 6:13-17

Jesus answered him, "It is also written, 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"
Matthew 4:7

...and when the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they themselves gathered together. One of them, an expert in the law, tested Him with a question - "Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in the Law?" Jesus declared, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment, and the second is like it - 'Love your neighbour as yourself'. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
Matthew 22:34–40

Now one of the scribes had come up and heard their debate. Noticing how well Jesus had answered them, he asked Him, "Which commandment is the most important of all?" Jesus replied, "This is the most important - ‘Hear, O' Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this - 'Love your neighbour as yourself.' No other commandment is greater than these." "Right, Teacher", the scribe replied. "You have stated correctly that God is One and there is no other but Him, and to love Him with all your heart and with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbour as yourself, which is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices." When Jesus saw that the man had answered wisely, He said, "You are not far from the kingdom of God", and no-one dared to question Him any further.
Mark 12:28–34
[/cough]

Interesting. This is the greatest commandment. Interesting.
"Do as I say; don't check to see if I am good; I am jealous; thou shalt not be jealous; jesus is me and jesus-I said the only way to me-me is through jesus-me because me-me is good but I am jealous and you can't be... yet jesus-me is your archetype, your idol to copy off - but not me-me; don't be jealous like me... It be most-important - indeed, the greatest commandment - that thou not check to see if I am good! Copy off jesus-me but don't copy of me-me. Do as I say and do as I say! I am the lord, your god; and I am the lord, your god! Don't check to see if I am good, and don't check to see if I am good!"
Repeatedly. Trying to drum it in to your head all the while.

It's more important to love "god" than to love your neighbours, and it's more important to love your neighbours than it is your own family. You have to love possibly-strangers ("neighbour" in this context means anyone you come across, not merely those who live on your street, so I was taught).

Furthermore, this retarded bullshit also states in the old testament (the "old law") that Animals must be "sacrificed", which the smell of is pleasing to "god". Now in the new testament (the "new law"), "sacrificing" Animals, with a pleasing smell, is not important. Yes... "god" says in this "new law" that it is "the same yesterday, today and forever". Also - the point that these... people... back then had to be told that "loving a faerie and loving your neighbour (but not your own family - go, kill yor son for me again, abe) is more important than getting me off on the smell of burning Animals"... is just so... something. (Yes, again - "Child-like faith" and "as the little ones". Not being mature, not having knowledge nor understanding, etc.)

...because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:9
If you confess that jesus-me is lord and believe in your heart that me-me raised jesus-me from the dead, then you'll be aight, bwoi. You'll be reet.

While I say "woe to xians", I also add "Make Peace With Satan/Lucifer - a Message to Our Enemies"

Karnonnos said:
Conservative Xians May End Up Banning Bible by Own Law
I-can't-see-anything-wrong-with-that.jpg

Yurei said:
I bet if most xians actually read the full bible, they'd denounce xianity
Some have read the bibles from cover to cover. I don't doubt that. I hope some left xianity as a result. I once knew of someone who gOt wOrD oR mEsSaGeS fRoM eVeRy SiNgLe VeRsE... including the over-the-top such-and-such begat such-and-such-else verses, presumably... :roll:

FancyMancy said:
Yurei said:
Some have read the bibles from cover to cover. I don't doubt that. I hope some left xianity as a result. I once knew of someone who gOt wOrD oR mEsSaGeS fRoM eVeRy SiNgLe VeRsE... including the over-the-top such-and-such begat such-and-such-else verses, presumably... :roll:

I tried to read the Bible.I read the genesis chapter.After reading that chapter,nothing made sense.I mean no sane God would banish Adam and eve for eating fruit of knowledge.So I stopped reading the bible after it.

Lydia [JG said:

There's a reason why a lot of churches don't even do "true" bible studies because they don't want them to see just how dark, grotesque and even contradictory the Jewish thoughtform is, and any excuse to either justify its actions without being a criminal enabler or a coward, or prevent people from "knowing" the darker side of things that will make them question what kind of cult they're into.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/new-book-claims-pope-john-paul-ii-covered-up-sex-abuse-cases/vi-AA192CXw?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=080a28f857c14010a8a740337dea1c22&ei=11

thoughts? more destruction of the rape/torture criminal organization :twisted: :twisted:

Lydia [JG said:

When I was little my parents used to make me listen and read the bible to me on weekends. It was horrible, I actually cried over many of the awful and violent things in it. And I would question stuff all the time, much to their dismay. So their solution to make me feel better they got me a children's story book bible that was "watered down" but even that was messed up. I remember being traumatized by the stories and the fact that a man was going to kill his own son by the orders of the fake jewhova. And the story where this guy promised the life of whatever came out of his house next as a burnt offering to his fake god, and it was his daughter that came out and she got "taken away" that shit deeply bothered me. My Parents would always make up excuses over whatever had me upset and tried to calm me down. I hope every single one of those awful books gets banned permanently. No one deserves to have to suffer through reading those jewish curses.

BabySatan said:
FancyMancy said:
Yurei said:

I tried to read the Bible.I read the genesis chapter.After reading that chapter,nothing made sense.I mean no sane God would banish Adam and eve for eating fruit of knowledge.So I stopped reading the bible after it.
"god" admits "I am a jealous god". "god" demands we be ignorant. "god" demands we submit to it 6 million percent. "god" demands we be like Children - "have Childlike faith" and be "as the little ones".

You, BabySatan, probably don't want to read this below, because you stopped reading the buybulls(shit)... but here it is anyway. Others can read it, so if not for you, then for them!

Exodus 20:5/Deuteronomy 5:9
You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Exodus 34:14
—for you shall not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God—

Deuteronomy 4:24
For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 4:23-24
So watch yourselves, that you do not forget the covenant of the Lord your God which He made with you, and make for yourselves a graven image in the form of anything against which the Lord your God has commanded you. For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 32:16
"They made Him jealous with strange gods; with abominations they provoked Him to anger.

or

They made him jealous with their foreign gods and angered him with their detestable idols.

Deuteronomy 6:15
for the Lord your God in the midst of you is a jealous God; otherwise, the anger of the Lord your God will be kindled against you, and He will wipe you off the face of the earth.

Joshua 24:19
Then Joshua said to the people, "You will not be able to serve the Lord, for He is a holy God. He is a jealous God; He will not forgive your transgression or your sins.

Psalm 79:5
How long, O Lord? Will You be angry forever?
Will Your jealousy burn like fire?

Psalm 78:58
for they provoked Him with their high places
and aroused His jealousy with their graven images.

or

They angered him with their high places;
they aroused his jealousy with their idols.

1 Corinthians 6:19
...or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?

1 Corinthians 6:20
For you have been bought with a price; therefore, glorify God in your body*.

*or honour God with your bodies

2 Corinthians 11:2
for I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy; for I betrothed you to one husband, so that to Christ I might present you as a pure virgin.

or

I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him.

From christianity.com, it tries claiming,

What Does Jealous Mean in the Bible?
The Hebrew word translated "jealous" in the Ten Commandments is qanna (קַנָּא). It is only used to describe God and is related to another word that means "zeal". Common synonyms for "zeal" are passion, enthusiasm, and fervor.

We know the jew has multiple meanings for things, as we're not supposed to know what things mean. So "thou shalt not be jealous (covet) thy neighbours ass/donkey." Well, if he/she has a sexy arse... that's your fault, "god"! I don't mind 'the Boy/Girl next door', but "lead me not into temptation", "god"! Come on! Also it says "god" is jealous, so while we can't enjoy hanging out with our sexy neighbour, "god" has passion, zeal, enthusiasm, fervour "for its people", whom it "loves so much" that it would burn you in christian hell forever if you don't contract Stockholm Syndrome and be its slave.

While this "god" doesn't want us to have knowledge, because "god" fears knowledge/fears us having knowledge, we have to be immature like Children (no offence, Children!). "god" is jealous that we can become more powerful than [how] it [is described in "holy" texts]. It is jealous that we can have continuous and infinite advancement, so just like a bully in school it came-up with some shit to trick you into being subdued and minimal. It stole your lunch money - look at how it murders entire villages/towns/cities of Humans and Animals -

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

just so it can have your lunch money - so it can have the gold, silver, etc. from all of that spilt blood. At other times, it changes its mind a bit -

Deuteronomy 20:10-20
When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labour and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves, and you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.

This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby; however, in the cities of the nations that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you must not leave alive anything that breathes, for you must devote them to complete destruction—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites—as the LORD your God has commanded you so that they cannot teach you to do all the detestable things they do for their gods, and so cause you to sin against the LORD your God. When you lay siege to a city for an extended time while fighting against it to capture it, you must not destroy its trees by putting an axe to them, because you can eat their fruit. You must not cut them down (are the trees of the field human, that you should besiege them?) but you may destroy the trees that you know do not produce fruit. Use them to build siege works against the city that is waging war against you, until it falls...

Apparently, Humans are nothing more than commodities to "god"/the jew. Apparently, it can "buy" us. We have to accept this offer; rather, this forced-purchase of us and against us, as if we can be "bought", because if we don't accept it, then we will be punished, and because "god" loves our 3rd and 4th generations so much it will also punish them for things they did not do not only because they don't exist yet! (Technically, they might exist as Souls waiting to reincarnate, or exist as Humans alive today who will reincarnate as our Children.) We are not "allowed" to do things for and with our actual Gods and Goddesses; these are detestable, abominations to "god". How conceited "god"/the jew is, thinking it can purchase us and thinking it can make us not do the things we do already and be the things we be already.

Since the jew is a slave species of its reptillian overlords, it reckons it can purchase our Souls, in literal terms. This is not metaphorical or symbolic; it is very literal. While jewsus, who "was the payment" ("the wages of sin is death") claims/alleges "only the father is good"... all we need to do is look at the "old law" and see that "the father" is indeed not good... I think what it is is that jewsus was punished and abused and probably had been castrated by "the father" before "coming down to Earth" (jewsus never got laid nor had children...; "god" birthed it with a dick, balls, semen (eventually) and a prostate gland, yet they were unused; "god" created a shit piece of waste as the payment to "purchase" us; "god" sold its own son to "buy" us, so it could "save" us...), so now jewsus, the archetypal sad, pathetic, weak, vegan hippy jew idol which all Humans are obligated to copy off, follow and worship, has Stockholm Syndrome because of all of this punishment and abuse. Once we were apes, and even now, too, Man is more ape than any ape. [Friedrich Nietzsche] Yeah, thanks, "god". Thanks, jew.

So... since "god" Male and Female [it] created them, we - including Males - are supposed to be virgin wives of jewsus? Soooo... being gay is A... O...K? Being trans is fine? Being a playa/having multiple marriage partners is peachy-keen? This is sanctioned? It is godly? It is "holy"? Let me guess - just like the meaning of the word "jealous" having one meaning for "god" and another meaning for the Goyim (the jew loves dissimilation), "wife" and "marriage" and "husband" also have different meanings, as well... While the jew in the "old law" had multiple partners/concubines, jewsus is supposed to have multiple gay and straight wives; "every jew will have 2800 slaves".

jewsus is on its way to being nailed on a cross, while being lifted up. It is babbling, dehydrated under the hot Sun having carried its heavy cross, "I know the only way (despite you creating the entire fucking Universe) is for me to be tortured to death so that you can forgive all the tools that you made defective, to be defective, just so you can punish them, dad, but-- oh, shit! Ow! Father! Father! I know you said it's the only way, even though you created existence, but I didn't know it would be this fucking bad! I didn't know it would hurt this fucking much! Why have you forsaken me?! I fkn told the Goyim that only you are good, so WtF, dad?! I don't want to have to go through this shit for each and every single Planet out there with Goyim on who you put there! Wtf?!"

Since "god" "the father" and "god" "the son" are the same... did "the father" feel the torture and agony, etc., that "the son" felt? Did "the father" die? After selling one's own son, and having it tortured and beaten, etc., to death... then having it un-die... that "payment" was un-paid...

"god" loves blood being spilt, torturing "its own" "son" and "its own" "creation"... Schizophrenic jew is as schizophrenic jew does.

(This mention of politics here is not my opinion; I am using it to indicate the jew just fucking about.) Just like before the jew came, Earth was fine and going well and healthy, etc. Just like the word "trump" used to mean "to do better than others"; donald trump came and changed the meaning; the jew came and changed things. The jew/"god" is jealous of us - jealous of Satan, really, rather than us - the jew has managed to belittle us in a very contemptible manner and worse, so meh; it really hates and is jealous of Satan; thus, because it can't get at and it can't get to Satan it has to attack us; we have to be immature and ignorant and without knowledge, and we must be punished/banished for eating some fruit of knowledge from a tree that "god" put there knowing all the while it would be eaten from just so it could punish us; just because "god"/the jew is incapable and jealous, so all it can do is have shiny things by spilling blood of local inhabitants to make itself feel better.

FancyMancy said:
BabySatan said:
FancyMancy said:

"god" admits "I am a jealous god". "god" demands we be ignorant. "god" demands we submit to it 6 million percent. "god" demands we be like Children - "have Childlike faith" and be "as the little ones".

You, BabySatan, probably don't want to read this below, because you stopped reading the buybulls(shit)... but here it is anyway. Others can read it, so if not for you, then for them!

Exodus 20:5/Deuteronomy 5:9
You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Exodus 34:14
—for you shall not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God—

Deuteronomy 4:24
For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 4:23-24
So watch yourselves, that you do not forget the covenant of the Lord your God which He made with you, and make for yourselves a graven image in the form of anything against which the Lord your God has commanded you. For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 32:16
"They made Him jealous with strange gods; with abominations they provoked Him to anger.

or

They made him jealous with their foreign gods and angered him with their detestable idols.

Deuteronomy 6:15
for the Lord your God in the midst of you is a jealous God; otherwise, the anger of the Lord your God will be kindled against you, and He will wipe you off the face of the earth.

Joshua 24:19
Then Joshua said to the people, "You will not be able to serve the Lord, for He is a holy God. He is a jealous God; He will not forgive your transgression or your sins.

Psalm 79:5
How long, O Lord? Will You be angry forever?
Will Your jealousy burn like fire?

Psalm 78:58
for they provoked Him with their high places
and aroused His jealousy with their graven images.

or

They angered him with their high places;
they aroused his jealousy with their idols.

1 Corinthians 6:19
...or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?

1 Corinthians 6:20
For you have been bought with a price; therefore, glorify God in your body*.

*or honour God with your bodies

2 Corinthians 11:2
for I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy; for I betrothed you to one husband, so that to Christ I might present you as a pure virgin.

or

I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him.

From christianity.com, it tries claiming,

What Does Jealous Mean in the Bible?
The Hebrew word translated "jealous" in the Ten Commandments is qanna (קַנָּא). It is only used to describe God and is related to another word that means "zeal". Common synonyms for "zeal" are passion, enthusiasm, and fervor.

We know the jew has multiple meanings for things, as we're not supposed to know what things mean. So "thou shalt not be jealous (covet) thy neighbours ass/donkey." Well, if he/she has a sexy arse... that's your fault, "god"! I don't mind 'the Boy/Girl next door', but "lead me not into temptation", "god"! Come on! Also it says "god" is jealous, so while we can't enjoy hanging out with our sexy neighbour, "god" has passion, zeal, enthusiasm, fervour "for its people", whom it "loves so much" that it would burn you in christian hell forever if you don't contract Stockholm Syndrome and be its slave.

While this "god" doesn't want us to have knowledge, because "god" fears knowledge/fears us having knowledge, we have to be immature like Children (no offence, Children!). "god" is jealous that we can become more powerful than [how] it [is described in "holy" texts]. It is jealous that we can have continuous and infinite advancement, so just like a bully in school it came-up with some shit to trick you into being subdued and minimal. It stole your lunch money - look at how it murders entire villages/towns/cities of Humans and Animals -

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

just so it can have your lunch money - so it can have the gold, silver, etc. from all of that spilt blood. At other times, it changes its mind a bit -

Deuteronomy 20:10-20
When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labour and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves, and you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.

This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby; however, in the cities of the nations that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you must not leave alive anything that breathes, for you must devote them to complete destruction—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites—as the LORD your God has commanded you so that they cannot teach you to do all the detestable things they do for their gods, and so cause you to sin against the LORD your God. When you lay siege to a city for an extended time while fighting against it to capture it, you must not destroy its trees by putting an axe to them, because you can eat their fruit. You must not cut them down (are the trees of the field human, that you should besiege them?) but you may destroy the trees that you know do not produce fruit. Use them to build siege works against the city that is waging war against you, until it falls...

Apparently, Humans are nothing more than commodities to "god"/the jew. Apparently, it can "buy" us. We have to accept this offer; rather, this forced-purchase of us and against us, as if we can be "bought", because if we don't accept it, then we will be punished, and because "god" loves our 3rd and 4th generations so much it will also punish them for things they did not do not only because they don't exist yet! (Technically, they might exist as Souls waiting to reincarnate, or exist as Humans alive today who will reincarnate as our Children.) We are not "allowed" to do things for and with our actual Gods and Goddesses; these are detestable, abominations to "god". How conceited "god"/the jew is, thinking it can purchase us and thinking it can make us not do the things we do already and be the things we be already.

Since the jew is a slave species of its reptillian overlords, it reckons it can purchase our Souls, in literal terms. This is not metaphorical or symbolic; it is very literal. While jewsus, who "was the payment" ("the wages of sin is death") claims/alleges "only the father is good"... all we need to do is look at the "old law" and see that "the father" is indeed not good... I think what it is is that jewsus was punished and abused and probably had been castrated by "the father" before "coming down to Earth" (jewsus never got laid nor had children...; "god" birthed it with a dick, balls, semen (eventually) and a prostate gland, yet they were unused; "god" created a shit piece of waste as the payment to "purchase" us; "god" sold its own son to "buy" us, so it could "save" us...), so now jewsus, the archetypal sad, pathetic, weak, vegan hippy jew idol which all Humans are obligated to copy off, follow and worship, has Stockholm Syndrome because of all of this punishment and abuse. Once we were apes, and even now, too, Man is more ape than any ape. [Friedrich Nietzsche] Yeah, thanks, "god". Thanks, jew.

So... since "god" Male and Female [it] created them, we - including Males - are supposed to be virgin wives of jewsus? Soooo... being gay is A... O...K? Being trans is fine? Being a playa/having multiple marriage partners is peachy-keen? This is sanctioned? It is godly? It is "holy"? Let me guess - just like the meaning of the word "jealous" having one meaning for "god" and another meaning for the Goyim (the jew loves dissimilation), "wife" and "marriage" and "husband" also have different meanings, as well... While the jew in the "old law" had multiple partners/concubines, jewsus is supposed to have multiple gay and straight wives; "every jew will have 2800 slaves".

jewsus is on its way to being nailed on a cross, while being lifted up. It is babbling, dehydrated under the hot Sun having carried its heavy cross, "I know the only way (despite you creating the entire fucking Universe) is for me to be tortured to death so that you can forgive all the tools that you made defective, to be defective, just so you can punish them, dad, but-- oh, shit! Ow! Father! Father! I know you said it's the only way, even though you created existence, but I didn't know it would be this fucking bad! I didn't know it would hurt this fucking much! Why have you forsaken me?! I fkn told the Goyim that only you are good, so WtF, dad?! I don't want to have to go through this shit for each and every single Planet out there with Goyim on who you put there! Wtf?!"

Since "god" "the father" and "god" "the son" are the same... did "the father" feel the torture and agony, etc., that "the son" felt? Did "the father" die? After selling one's own son, and having it tortured and beaten, etc., to death... then having it un-die... that "payment" was un-paid...

"god" loves blood being spilt, torturing "its own" "son" and "its own" "creation"... Schizophrenic jew is as schizophrenic jew does.

(This mention of politics here is not my opinion; I am using it to indicate the jew just fucking about.) Just like before the jew came, Earth was fine and going well and healthy, etc. Just like the word "trump" used to mean "to do better than others"; donald trump came and changed the meaning; the jew came and changed things. The jew/"god" is jealous of us - jealous of Satan, really, rather than us - the jew has managed to belittle us in a very contemptible manner and worse, so meh; it really hates and is jealous of Satan; thus, because it can't get at and it can't get to Satan it has to attack us; we have to be immature and ignorant and without knowledge, and we must be punished/banished for eating some fruit of knowledge from a tree that "god" put there knowing all the while it would be eaten from just so it could punish us; just because "god"/the jew is incapable and jealous, so all it can do is have shiny things by spilling blood of local inhabitants to make itself feel better.

You forgot to mention, "It was real because it was in my mind!"

Anyways this is similar to the Pope just recently about sometime 2022. He said Catholic Vatican needs to re-dress the issue on yehus because of "misunderstanding".

Honestly, it seems like a foolish thing. There is no misunderstanding your organization is just another dictionary attack on society. IF anything the misunderstanding is, why are you creating misunderstandings to support a criminal enterprise.

Funny how the xtians hate catholics and all the other groups and all the other groups are at each others throats. I've never heard of religious warfare occurring with Pagans. Perhaps a verbal joust at ignorance or teaching someone higher knowledge.

But it seems with Xtianity you lose.

Jealous and stupid god. It seems this god fellow has a lot of problems for being a cuck. I think it's funny how xtians are forced to learn he is the "Lord" or "God" or "G-D"; seriously what kind of stupid judeo-bolshevism; dictionary attack: yehudeo-bolshevism is needed when the name of your supposed God hides under a social-marxist understanding and that his name cannot be said; except those that know the secret name.

Why would a God have a secret name. I can understand a Pagan entity coming in and telling you a secret way of vibrating a mantra or alternative way at some point. Or saying you vibrate this name but your secret is you do it this other way as the vibrations other do it is not very powerful for you specifically.

But to literally blot out your own name and call yourself simply LORD or GOD or whatever is so strange. Strange this god fellow he doesn't like people knowing his name. I wonder what else he doesn't like especially being a reptilian brute.

Also Fancy, if yehus = god and god = yehus. Does that mean we can annoy yehus by annoying them at being godific 'n' sheit?

In other words god = yehus and yehus = god. Does that mean we can bother the yehus cause being god 'n' sheit they got omnipatience. Why do yehus get impatient they are god 'n' sheit. They can pray 'n' sheit and do stuff 'n' sheit.

So it seems like yehus get annoyed acting like immature bully like something out of most stories about bullies it seems the bully is an immature twat and he only has a slightly more intelligence into being and creating problems.

It seems like people pray to god = yehus so yehus = god so pray to yehus?

Are the bible fags trying to state they pray to yehus so yehus be god even though yehus = already god 'n' sheit?

Weird so god wants people to pray to do stuff but god has no power to do stuff and is jealous 'n' acts immature.

So yeah I think people should annoy yehus and tell them stuff like anti-yehudim stuff and whatnot just to talk. If they get annoyed you say that isn't shehameforashic. Your a shehameforite your omnipatient, don't sheeb me bro with your prayers.

If prayers = killing a person; watch out we got a badass over here.

If yehus = god and god = yehus. Why are you bothered by people talking to you and annoying you your god 'n' shiet. You can do anything and everything just pray for it.

It's hilarious I think it'll create a new live-action trolling. How many licks to the center of a lollipop does it take to piss off a yehu.

But if yehu = god and god = yehu.

Where is the omnicity of powers and why is god annoyed by questions and prayers. He even kills his own so they stop praying or make them pray.

This god fellow is very strange.

So in the end if prayer and obedience is cuckishness then it confirms Gottfried Feder; xtians = spiritual yehus.

If god is everything and everywhere and omnigiga powerful why indeed do bad things happen to good people.

It seems like god is everything 'n' sheit and yet can't do shit 'n' sheit. Except just have words about annoying people, killing people, berging and steining and steining and berging money.

Seems like god = a mafioso.

I wish people were more spiritually advanced even if xtian and if they pray or "prey"? greytards or reptards come in and freak out the person. Or lie to the person.

It's kinda like 6 gorrillian at the very least if the Germans did kill 6 million; we can say yeah it happened and so what? But this stockhold syndrome of worship or die is annoying. 6 million died in my mind.

...in my mind, it was real.

Mind it real was - Yoda...

Funny it seems like the best thing to do is turn people in spiritual yehus and make them do all the work, vav it.

IF god existed at some point but before that god didn't exist. How is god real? He was invented? made up?...hmm

Kavya Shukra said:
Lydia [JG said:

There's a reason why a lot of churches don't even do "true" bible studies because they don't want them to see just how dark, grotesque and even contradictory the Jewish thoughtform is, and any excuse to either justify its actions without being a criminal enabler or a coward, or prevent people from "knowing" the darker side of things that will make them question what kind of cult they're into.

In addition, historically, until protestantism and the printing press, most people couldn't even read the bible at all.

Most could not speak Latin, nor understand it in church or mass, and the Vulgata in Latin was rarely distributed to commoners, if ever. Translations into common vernaculars were permitted to some extent in French among aristocrats but in other languages (such as German and English) were often punished with execution. A lot of the time only monks had access to materials like this.

A typical law, from Southern France in the 1200s:

We prohibit also that the laity should be permitted to have the books of the Old and New Testaments; unless anyone from the motives of devotion should wish to have the Psalter or the Breviary for divine offices or the hours of the blessed Virgin; but we most strictly forbid their having any translation of these books.

In addition to ensuring the goy didn't figure anything out about this repulsive trash, this was all designed to ensure the populace didn't know what was being beaten, cursed and programmed into them at church, at the monastery, etc.

SapphireDragon said:
Lydia [JG said:

When I was little my parents used to make me listen and read the bible to me on weekends. It was horrible, I actually cried over many of the awful and violent things in it. And I would question stuff all the time, much to their dismay. So their solution to make me feel better they got me a children's story book bible that was "watered down" but even that was messed up. I remember being traumatized by the stories and the fact that a man was going to kill his own son by the orders of the fake jewhova. And the story where this guy promised the life of whatever came out of his house next as a burnt offering to his fake god, and it was his daughter that came out and she got "taken away" that shit deeply bothered me. My Parents would always make up excuses over whatever had me upset and tried to calm me down. I hope every single one of those awful books gets banned permanently. No one deserves to have to suffer through reading those jewish curses.

The one that deeply disturbed me was Lot (I think his name was, I could be mistaken). 2 teenage girls get their father drunk and rape him??????

Gear88 said:
Funny how the xtians hate catholics
While catholicism is christianity, I might semi-relent and sort-of agree. "god" does not prevent Children being raped by "priests". "That's in catholicism!" So? "god" can work only in christianity? It can't work outside of it? It "did" work outside of christianity "when it created existence" - i.e. before christianity existed. So catholicism is where "priests" rape Children; NoT iN cHrSiTiAnItY. Well, catholicism is the original church; you, christians, being not-catholic, are doing it wrong; so you should be raping Children because that is what the original church does... :roll: So catholicism is the original church; christianty (that being non-catholicism) is different, so I suuppppppoose catholicism and christianity are not the same! (For those who don't know - technically, catholicism is christianity.) (I think more-accurately, catholicism is the original organised church; there were 3 or 4 centuries prior where teachings were accepted and rejected (lol - "god" couldn't say precisely what's what; people/the jew had to decide! Lol!); if I am not mistaken, there wasn't an actual organised church; the People being the Church existed after the time when the stories of jewsus were set), but the organisation didn't exist for 3-4 centuries or so after jewsus popped out of mary's unbroken hymen (sorry to be graphic in saying this potentially offensive description, but it's a very valid and strong point, to be honest). Above I just said "the People being the Church existed" - I should add "allegedly" because the bibles were said to have been written in the Dark Ages which were somewhere between the 5th and 15th centuries.)

Jealous and stupid god. It seems this god fellow has a lot of problems for being a cuck. I think it's funny how xtians are forced to learn he is the "Lord" or "God" or "G-D"; seriously what kind of stupid judeo-bolshevism; dictionary attack: yehudeo-bolshevism is needed when the name of your supposed God hides under a social-marxist understanding and that his name cannot be said; except those that know the secret name.
I just got a picture of this "man" in a garden somewhere hiding behind the garden wall doing things and trying to not be seen. It claims it does all sorts of things, but it has to hide itself.

I wonder why it has to hide itself. Why doesn't - and can't - it show itself? Once, I was told that "god" is neither Male nor Female. I said to the christian at the time, "So it's a hermaphrodite". No, of course not. The bibles wouldn't either lie or be misprinted - except for once in 1631!. I wonder if that was done deliberately to test how the Goyim would react.

Why would a God have a secret name. I can understand a Pagan entity coming in and telling you a secret way of vibrating a mantra or alternative way at some point. Or saying you vibrate this name but your secret is you do it this other way as the vibrations other do it is not very powerful for you specifically.

But to literally blot out your own name and call yourself simply LORD or GOD or whatever is so strange. Strange this god fellow he doesn't like people knowing his name. I wonder what else he doesn't like especially being a reptilian brute.
In real-life, with the yhvh - there is information about it here/on the websites - maybe just in case anyone discovered and realised things about uttering words in-reverse, that's why it has to be secret. Only (((those))) who need to know need to know.

Also Fancy, if yehus = god and god = yehus. Does that mean we can annoy yehus by annoying them at being godific 'n' sheit?
Sorry. It doesn't exist as a corporeal, sentient being (I know you know that, lol). The closest you could come to annoying it is to annoy xians, muslims (maybe) and possibly the jew. The only reason the jew put jewsus, i.e. as being corporeal and supposedly sentient and intelligent, is so that Humans had something they could relate to; if it was just a big xianised-Hallowe'en ghost in the sky, they would not understand it, so they needed something 'on their level' - i.e. Physical - to relate to. (Of course, Hallowe'en is Pagan. I just meant the nonsense it has been turned into.)

In other words god = yehus and yehus = god. Does that mean we can bother the yehus cause being god 'n' sheit they got omnipatience. Why do yehus get impatient they are god 'n' sheit. They can pray 'n' sheit and do stuff 'n' sheit.
ThE hUmAn CoNDiTiOn. "Don't worry, Goy. Look - jewsus is just like you. Now bow-down before it and be its slave!"

Are the bible fags trying to state they pray to yehus so yehus be god even though yehus = already god 'n' sheit?
According to christians, 1+1+1=1, but then it is "the son", "the father" and "the holy spirit" which = the 1 "god". In real-life maths, 1+1+1=3; 0.3333+0.3333+0.3333=1... but still not quite. It will never quite reach 1, no matter how far you go. So there is a gap, a void, something missing, a hole which needs to be filled-in - and oh! Is that where either the jew pulling the strings, or the Goy being wholesome (i.e. the tiniest, weakest, pathetic, insignificant etc. part, to complete the sum of 1), comes in?!

Weird so god wants people to pray to do stuff but god has no power to do stuff and is jealous 'n' acts immature.
I wonder why catholics pray to mary. It didn't have any devine power. It was merely raped by "god" and its husband was made a cuckold by "god". Why catholics are OK with that, I have no idea... Maybe they realise unconsciously, i.e. Naturally, that they are cuckolds from real-life Magick and advancement...

If yehus = god and god = yehus. Why are you bothered by people talking to you and annoying you your god 'n' shiet. You can do anything and everything just pray for it.
christian: "god" is so amazing. It has done so many miracles in my life.
Non-christian: Really?
christian: Yeah. It's fantastic!*
Non-christian: Cool! Can you share one?
christian: Oh. Erm... Well... I can't think of any at the moment...

*hehe

At other times, it's like "'god' helped my pass my exams! xD!". Yeah, it's not as if you learnt anything...

If god is everything and everywhere and omnigiga powerful why indeed do bad things happen to good people.
Because the Debull - but "god" is still powerless to prevent things from happening.

It seems like god is everything 'n' sheit and yet can't do shit 'n' sheit. Except just have words about annoying people, killing people, berging and steining and steining and berging money.

Seems like god = a mafioso.
I have called xianity a Worldwide criminal organisation/mafia before -

down the route of "god" employing "priests" to rape Children Worldwide and christians funding that international Child-raping mafia every week when they attend and give "tithes".
knew would rape Children and nuns, and with christians paying money each week, christians are funding this Worldwide Child-raping (and nun-raping) mafia; therefore, christians are also evil. "If money is the root of all evil, why do churches beg for it all the time?!"
anti-Scientific programme which you think is showing you your dad which also rapes Children worldwide, where christians fund this international mafia - and this rape and abuse, and this funding, has all happened for centuries - and you think "god" is showing you your "angelic"...
etc. (Search my posts for "mafia" and "Worldwide")

IF god existed at some point but before that god didn't exist. How is god real? He was invented? made up?...hmm
It is sElF-eXisTiNg. So it didn't exist, then while it didn't exist, it created itself... In real-life, "god" is - I am coming to decide more and more - supposed to be the Aether (not ether - that's a gas, but the Aether). From what I don't know, the Aether was just there; it either self-existed (created itself?...) or it was just there. I have realised that this is an argument - "god" was just there; the Aether was just there. I refer to christians who pretend to believe, and try to argue, that "the more I think about it, the more it makes sense that there had to have been a creator". OK - so from whence cometh "god"? Who/what created it? Who/what is "god"'s god? "It is self-existing". So the mythological, fantastical "god" was just there; the Aether/Dark Energy was just there.

One could argue that there was a creator god... but then where did it come from? For all of negative-infinity, "god" was floating around in the Void (Aether?!) not knowing what to do, then for unknown reasons, this "the same yesterday, today and forever" "god" decided to change its mind and create things to love (and-- well, not and... more like rather to abuse). The difference between christians and us is that christians just have faith and they are not "allowed" to test things (as I said above!); we, on the other hand, can test things; we don't have to just accept what we're told. So we - us testers, us Scientists - can have proper arguments and actual answers as to where things come and came from; christians just argue ignorantly. That gives us actual proper credibility - we Test, Observe, Practice/Prove and Demonstrate - we have 'topd' christians on that one - and this lasts forever and is infinite! All christians have to do and can do is accept what they've been told because they are obligated to; they are not "allowed" to TOPD. (Also dialectically (referring to local dialects), "top" or "topper" or "top-notch" means "very good" or "the best"! xD)

I like this happy accident. Top = best. We can and do Test, Observe, Practice/Prove and Demonstrate. How can you be better than that? It is not "faith"; it is fact - and the "top" in the acronym just makes it so perfect! Is this not the Scientific Method?

dtw1EKh.png

Science/Nature has method. Faithers have madness - and I mean that literally, as well, not just sarcastically. So Utah's own law should, hopefully, be damning christians, but helping Humans.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=432665 time=1679809619 user_id=57]
SapphireDragon said:
Lydia [JG said:

The one that deeply disturbed me was Lot (I think his name was, I could be mistaken). 2 teenage girls get their father drunk and rape him??????
Don't mind me butting-in here. It's in the book of genesis, no less. "Genesis" means "beginning" or "origin". What does that say?! Also in genesis is the incest between adam/eve and offspring. No wonder xians are so stupid; all of that inbreeding makes you so clever! "god" couldn't get lot's daughters proper suitors, so they had the genius idea of drunk-rape pregnancy. Why it was OK for "god" to make joseph a cuckold by getting mary preggars by rape, but not getting lot's daughters preggars by rape... we probably shall never know... (so much for being "the same yesterday, today and forever". :roll:) In real-life story-telling on TV series/films, it might be possible to ask an actor/actress or script-writer at ComicCon, for example, what happens in this or that scenario, and they'll fill-in the gaps semi-officially/semi-canonically; "god", on the other hand...!

SapphireDragon said:
I hope every single one of those awful books gets banned permanently. No one deserves to have to suffer through reading those jewish curses.
I think we should create a yearly event. Just like ComicCon, we should have a special type of bible study on-fire for "god". Burning bibles. Yeah, baby. Let's study those flames and see how christians cry/get angry.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=432665 time=1679809619 user_id=57]

Oh yes I almost forgot about that one. Or tried to block it out of my memory like much of the bible anyway :lol:

What a bunch of messed up garbage. I still can't believe as to why or how anyone could go defending it, or trying to make sense of it. It has no deeper meaning it's just a book of vile stories and curses. That's all!

But it is mildly amusing seeing how some who vehemently support it try to grasp at straws defending what this passage or that passage truly means. They may as well be shining a shit nugget with shoe polish while claiming it's actually a pair of high quality leather shoes.

Sometimes Xians do the trick of "Bible-banning" in order to make themselves supposed "victims". That is it and nothing more. Same play, just a new record

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back