Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Grey Areas

Europe Gladio

Does race mixing exist within the white Aryan race. Most of you will say no to that but for the sake of example, a tall blonde and light eyed man of mostly Germanic descent got married and had children with someone who is of Mediterranean or Dinaric descent with more dark features. It's just when it comes to situations like these is when there is diversity of opinion within racial preservation.

These are White types anyway so its not race mixing. You can look at Ireland its been totally White for ten thousand or more years and you can find all types of White types appearing in the population. I don't believe in Mediterranean or Dinairc or whatever. This came out of a time when racial science was politically driven and autistic. I have mentioned before Darwin classified the Irish as near apes in evolution and called them a failed race. Darwin was part of the upper class of the British Empire which had occupied Ireland and was oppressing the Irish population to the point of organized murder with the famine. Which is what happens when the psychopathic ideals of capitalists like Malthus are employed by the Rothschild's capitalist class in reality.

Its such a amazing coincidence that every European nation became its own race right during the period of hyper European Imperialistic Nationalism. And all other European Nations become inferior races the ones you know they are in competition with.

We have Gods that appear as what you would call Mediterranean and also what is called Nordic. And our race came from this gods and we have the same types.....Think about that.

Also a lot of this thinking was trying to justify the continued Feudal system in Europe which had put on a new hat with industrialization and now had transformed itself into a money class and Feudal aristocracy into one.

They were claiming the reason they were the one percent and you where their boot heel was because of their superior biology they brought divine right down to earth and called it biological superiority. That is why you need to stay in the dirt and know your place as property of the rich ruling class cause muh biology. Meanwhile the nation that of England this was going on in. The worker class was morally and intellectually superior as a whole to small band of criminals, creeps, jews and weirdo's that made up the ruling class.

This is why egalitarian ideals made some real sense in Europe during the enlightenment and onwards. When most of the population has lived under a feudal caste system led by jews and degenerates who hump their own cousins for centuries you might understand this is not exactly a meritocracy. It was either Lock or Smith that pointed this out in their work as well.

The enlightenment was talking about social equality for Europeans which is the proper system. Everyone has the same constitution rights and social freedoms and has the chance to succeed in life and not be held in the dirt by the Church and inbred nobility that worked them as slaves and treated them like cattle.

You need to have social equality to have a meritocracy that lets the best rise to the top and even the worst at the top go to the bottom.

Now the real topic that needs to be addressed is it true that after five minutes of being vegan when you look outside the world appears as being flat....That is what the new agers tell me. Maybe I need to like read the rainbow kabala more or something or have a cuckhold meth snorting wife.

Some Waffen SS member was kicked out of the SS by Himmler personally and denied re-entry because he was trying to create a new "Nordic" ideology. He went so far as to say Nordics were superior because their jaws were like birds beaks or something like that. I also wonder if Walter Darre was trying to do something similar, which is why he was put on a back burner.

I doubt that to be in the Waffen SS you already passed the standards to be a member. I also doubt Himmler would say something like that.

NaziMan12 said:
Some Waffen SS member was kicked out of the SS by Himmler personally and denied re-entry because he was trying to create a new "Nordic" ideology. He went so far as to say Nordics were superior because their jaws were like birds beaks or something like that. I also wonder if Walter Darre was trying to do something similar, which is why he was put on a back burner.

HP Mageson666 said:
...or have a cuckhold meth snorting wife.

LOL This escalated pretty quickly! :lol:

Thanks for the clarification about races and all! :)
I was thinking about that the other day.
Like I am white but a little tanned naturally, my hair are almost black and my eyes brown.
I look a little bit like a Native American but if one of my ancestor is then it would be above my grandparents. Anyway, now I know without confusion I belong to the White Aryan Race.^-^

HP Mageson666 said:
Now the real topic that needs to be addressed is it true that after five minutes of being vegan when you look outside the world appears as being flat....That is what the new agers tell me. Maybe I need to like read the rainbow kabala more or something or have a cuckhold meth snorting wife.
lmao

Shining Sloth 666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
...or have a cuckhold meth snorting wife.

LOL This escalated pretty quickly! :lol:

Thanks for the clarification about races and all! :)
I was thinking about that the other day.
Like I am white but a little tanned naturally, my hair are almost black and my eyes brown.
I look a little bit like a Native American but if one of my ancestor is then it would be above my grandparents. Anyway, now I know without confusion I belong to the White Aryan Race.^-^
Native American? Do you mean Indians? Whites had America first, before Indians.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back