Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xian genetic inheritance

Yang

So, this subject is kind of complicated, but like, I recently found out that my father was a pastor, and maybe still is, I don't really know, my father abandoned me and my mother, I met him afterwards, but I never really accepted the fact that he abandoned us, and since he never gave me a reason, I didn't want to have contact with him.

The point is, I didn't know that my father was a pastor until very recently, when I talked to my mother and she told me, and it was a bit of a shock to me, because although my maternal family is very Christian, I didn't realize that my paternal family was so attached to Christianity.

This brought me some questions, my father being a pastor obviously makes him a human trash, a traitor of his species full of xian energies and curses, and we know that these energy issues are very hereditary, getting involved with xian energies strongly changes you on spiritual and genetic levels in the same way that meditation does, only in the case of xians it's something negative, so taking this into account, could I have inherited some corrupted genetics from my father? Would my soul be dirtier or more cursed than normal because of him ? Would family karma also be a problem for me even though I have no contact with my father ?

This would particularly explain a lot of things for me, I have a lot of problems with karma and my life has always been especially difficult, from my childhood, I was also an extremely negative and immoral person before I became a Satanist, which I may have inherited from my father.

I apologize if this is confusing, I am not fluent in English and I am using a translator to post here.

Move on, do deep cleaning of your soul, create a strong golden aura, meditate more, etc. Not all satanist are born in preferable situations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back