Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am dead.

Magia

Website
www.youtube.com
I tried opening up to Satan when it was dark I lit up a black candle and I wrote a letter that I need Satan by my side and that I need help. I didnt write that I sell my soul I just wrote that I really need the help and then I even cut my arm and used blood... I burned the letter when I was outside. Didnt feel nothing changing and as I look at my life still nothing has changed.

When I open up anxiety comes in. I am even scared when I see a bird flying by so witnessing an astral projection in reality infront of my eyes outside would be more terrifying and I would be anxious enough to even pass out. I cant handle the anxiety. I am cursed with anxiety and panic attacks. I dont think anyone can ever heal or free me from that. Not even myself. I asked for help from Satan but as I look today nothing has changed and I didnt receive any help. I am still cursed. Often I feel like a corpse walking with no soul.

And hard reality is that nobody will come and save me... I think of death many times in a day. Death is so close to me. I dont know what has caused this. I gave my birthdate to some people in the past they propably cursed me. An eye opening experience which I was hoping for leaded me to suffer. Evil eyes were part of my childhood. Good people get killed. And people take any opportunity to take your blessings away. I am anxious living in this world. I should have been never born and I am tired to live just to suffer. The happiness I used to have as a child is long gone. Everything was so much better. On my way from a child til now I have experienced lots of failed relationships, heartbreaks and bullying. I dont feel at home anywhere not even at home. The family spirit I had is now dead and I am way too introverted to even say "I love you" to my own mother. I try to indirectly symbolize it by sending heart emojis but its not the same. I am ashamed to even show love to my family. Ashamed to talk to people in reality. Everything feels dead. That is how I know I am dead. I am a ghost. I feel the problems coming my way, they are close. Suicide is not possible I am enprisoned of reality. I am a corpse with no soul but I cant just kill my body because I wouldnt kill anyone so killing my body also doesnt work and since I dont wanna disappoint my family there is no way that I can consider suicide.

I am enprisoned with depression. I dont feel anything and everything feels so empty. I was really disappointed when I cut myself to bleed because it was so hard for me to even get to cutting myself... I have overcome but still got disappointed. I felt like such a loser and when I was done burning the paper I walked home in the cold feeling like the biggest idiot.

Everything will be forgotten just like this post and people will get to continue their lives. I will suffer and watch others rise I really love that they rise but I wish I'd be the one that could rise along them likewise.

If you keep affirming that sentence in the topic title in present tense, you are getting yourself into so much trouble you simply don't know. At least change it to "I WAS dead" in your head to get rid of that hideous energy.

Please do not cut your arm. The Gods do not need blood, they need your help.

You can only save and evolve your soul away from all this by aiding the Gods. Start doing FRTR, Aura of Protection, Returning Curses [Part 1] and [Part 2] every day. I promise all that negativity will go away and the clouds will open again.

I advise all of the Satanists to build themselves back with SATANAMA. Use SATANAMA even for cleaning and protection in times of distress. You will feel better. - NakedPluto
I like it to vibrate it full on with a single breath. I also like to vibrate it in the octaves. Vibrate it how you like it and how it works for you. This is extremely important, what works for me might not work the same for another one and so on. As long as you feel the effects everything is alright.

Satanama is the highest. Experiment with it and use it, it matters you do it.

Vibrating Satanama and meditating, melting in the vibration is one of the most powerful meditations for the soul to me.
- NakedPluto

I-The-Magician.jpg

This is a cry for help. Will anyone answer?
CHANGE IS POSSIBLE - serpentwalker666
Part 1 and Part 2
Additional note on Cleaning

Tread carefully.
Drugs will not help you "cope".
The Importance of Privacy

Taking action?
On the principle or "Don't think, Act", and Intuition - VoiceofEnki
Do NOT Overthink it! Just read this... -BlackSnake

Being a Man?
Divine Masculinity
How To Be A Man? - It's Actually Rather Simple [Update: Working Out?]
- HP. Hoodedcobra666
Men need emotional release - Jrvan

How can I get started?
What Life Is Worth? - The Way To The True Path - BrightSpace666
Am I in the right place?
I'm new, what do I need to know?
Who are The Gods?
Guardian Demon?
Sigil Meditation?

The Eternal Oath
Father Satan
Satanic Sacrament
Making a Commitment to Satan
Prayer to Satan for Protection

Everything will be forgotten just like this post and people will get to continue their lives. I will suffer and watch others rise I really love that they rise but I wish I'd be the one that could rise along them likewise.
Why must we forget? Make yourself known! Be a fond memory for others!

Magia said:
I tried opening up to Satan when it was dark I lit up a black candle and I wrote a letter that I need Satan by my side and that I need help. I didnt write that I sell my soul I just wrote that I really need the help and then I even cut my arm and used blood... I burned the letter when I was outside. Didnt feel nothing changing and as I look at my life still nothing has changed.

When I open up anxiety comes in. I am even scared when I see a bird flying by so witnessing an astral projection in reality infront of my eyes outside would be more terrifying and I would be anxious enough to even pass out. I cant handle the anxiety. I am cursed with anxiety and panic attacks. I dont think anyone can ever heal or free me from that. Not even myself. I asked for help from Satan but as I look today nothing has changed and I didnt receive any help. I am still cursed. Often I feel like a corpse walking with no soul.

And hard reality is that nobody will come and save me... I think of death many times in a day. Death is so close to me. I dont know what has caused this. I gave my birthdate to some people in the past they propably cursed me. An eye opening experience which I was hoping for leaded me to suffer. Evil eyes were part of my childhood. Good people get killed. And people take any opportunity to take your blessings away. I am anxious living in this world. I should have been never born and I am tired to live just to suffer. The happiness I used to have as a child is long gone. Everything was so much better. On my way from a child til now I have experienced lots of failed relationships, heartbreaks and bullying. I dont feel at home anywhere not even at home. The family spirit I had is now dead and I am way too introverted to even say "I love you" to my own mother. I try to indirectly symbolize it by sending heart emojis but its not the same. I am ashamed to even show love to my family. Ashamed to talk to people in reality. Everything feels dead. That is how I know I am dead. I am a ghost. I feel the problems coming my way, they are close. Suicide is not possible I am enprisoned of reality. I am a corpse with no soul but I cant just kill my body because I wouldnt kill anyone so killing my body also doesnt work and since I dont wanna disappoint my family there is no way that I can consider suicide.

I am enprisoned with depression. I dont feel anything and everything feels so empty. I was really disappointed when I cut myself to bleed because it was so hard for me to even get to cutting myself... I have overcome but still got disappointed. I felt like such a loser and when I was done burning the paper I walked home in the cold feeling like the biggest idiot.

You are having a normal experience. Life is sometimes bleak, and you could literally say this verbatim to someone and they would not think ill of you. We are technically imprisoned in a nutshell until we begin to take steps forward into life, whatever those steps are. And then at times, that can resurface through loss or contradictory ideas or ideals that conflict with who YOU really are. Ruthlessly own yourself, your life is about YOU. And if you have a relationship with your mom, tell her this. Or journal it.

Sometimes we need to be very adaptive. Even if you have to develop a form of “narcissism”. Be against this self hatred at any cost.

Rest assured is all created by the Jews, in essence the Jews created the torah, and the Hebrew alphabet, copying the form of hieroglyphs, with these things ruiscivano to create in people cursed and marked by their curses, psychic illnesses that became panic attacks, anxieties and even various phobias, everything and more, how do they do? They simply alter our spiritual vibrations, at the same time ruin our soul energies, The soul is composed of energy. They also affect the water molecules by dirtying it with Hebrew. We are made of a lot of water. They also block the energies that flow in the spine and brain so that the aura becomes weaker and their curses become enough to create psychic illnesses. You try to do the final rtr, then pull away the toxic connections especially and try to clean your soul energies and aura with mantra + visualization, if you see that it is not enough I will try to pass a different ritual, because in some Souls a minimum of Hebrew and psychic discomfort returns, I can not explain well, I only know what works and what does not.

The Jews with their language would have the power to block superlevitation superstrength, of all the Saiyans, only that the author of the manga does not perceive these things, logically if not enough energy reaches the brain no telekinesis, the aura becomes too weak because of the blocked energies (spine) and even the Saiyans would begin to suffer from various diseases, It is just an example but there is reality in it.

Hey can you send the final rtr? and can you send any other ritual to detox? I wanna try it. I need to clean myself..

Raise Energy before doing any Ritual!
See here, Low on energy?
Use SATANAS. Multiples of 10 work well.
You can vibrate it in one full breath, or letter by letter.
I find vibrating each letter more effective. A total of 7 vibrations each SATANAS.
10x Letter by letter = 70 Vibrations.
S Base
A Sacral
T Solar
A Center
N Throat
A Sixth
S Crown
To learn how each letter is pronounced, see below.
Pronouncing and Vibrating the Runes

The Runic Kabalah
The Runic Kabalah CD - Mp3 Zip File [Includes Pronunciations of the Runes]
The CD goes together with this PDF book: The Runic Kabalah

Reverse Torah Rituals
FOR ALL THE RTR's IN *ONE* PDF CLICK HERE! (UPDATED August 2017)
This file is outdated, and doesn't contain everything.
Final + Tetra + Shattering RTR [Dark Version]
.mp3 Audio Pronounciation for the Final RTR
It is THE PRIORITY Torah Ritual.

God Rituals
Satan's Absolution Ritual
Astarte’s Power Ritual
Baalzebul’s Power Ritual
Azazel’s Power Ritual
Valefor's Power Ritual
Reverse Torah Rituals
To save the rituals, right-click the webpage and select "Save Page As...",
To save the audio files, scroll to the bottom of the respective pages, open "MP3 FOR THE RITUAL", then right-click to "Save Audio As..."

Current Schedule
ANDRAS RITUAL FOR IMBOLC: TIME FOR JUSTICE
Andras' Power Ritual
Andras' Shenu Ring (Higher Quality)
The SS War Room - Timed Spiritual Offensive
You can amplify the power of a ritual by coordinating it with other Satanists using the War Room timer.
Start the Final RTR when the timer says 00:00:00. Other rituals can be done at 01:00:00.

All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people from all over the world, are doing it with you.

Don't obsess over this timer, just follow it when you can. Every 24 hours, there are 12 intervals on which the RTR can be done. So no matter your timezone, you can participate and do an RTR.

Perform these meditations afterwards!
Returning Curses Part 1
Returning Curses Part 2

Countering Mental Exhaustion
Re: Question #430: I am mentally exhausted

Magia said:

I dont know if you'll read this or not I'm in a similar situation i too feel like i have lost my soul it's horrible i know like you can't even do anything postive for yourself anymore and everybody just advices you do things that you cannot do and blame you if you are not able to do it just be patient as that's all you can do like today I got a message from the god's that the truth will be revealed to me soon through the repeating 33 i see that is what is holding me now faith is a powerful thing and i hope one day you get it too if suicide was good it would have been easy and painless unfortunately it is not so we can't escape some people have the strength to do so but i can't god exists that's for sure because there is evil in this world so the opposite also has to be there and you can feel this for yourself when you connect to god you will usually even cry looking at a photo of the real god or thinking about them they will help when the time is right and they are powerful enough to change your life if they want to just do your duties and focus on the present and try to live happily being good to yourself and others pleases god the most i can keep talking but i hope this is enough to help you i had psychosomatic pain but with patience i overcame it it went away an incurable disease got fixed so keep patience and one both you and i will know why things happened and when it will end or even if it will remember god is in control

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back