Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happened to Jack? Is this account really of Jack?

Niko_is_666

What happened to Jack? He was last logged into the forums in the first week of December last year?
Though I found an account "General Yeager" saying that he is Jack and he had to make a new account because he forget the new password of his main account. Is that really Jack? Was he not able to recover his main account through his email?

I am asking this because I liked reading his posts xD, and I don't know what really happened because in the last 6 months of 2022 I was hardly active on the forums, used to just read the announcements.

Nikois666 said:
What happened to Jack? He was last logged into the forums in the first week of December last year?
Though I found an account "General Yeager" saying that he is Jack and he had to make a new account because he forget the new password of his main account. Is that really Jack? Was he not able to recover his main account through his email?

I am asking this because I liked reading his posts xD, and I don't know what really happened because in the last 6 months of 2022 I was hardly active on the forums, used to just read the announcements.

I also miss Jack.

That's weird he's come to mind multiple times in the past 3 days. I enjoyed his posts.

Yes this is my account. I messaged Blitzkreig to let him know a while back. I don't think there's any reason to recover that old account.

The reason I can't be active is because I literally do not have time.

And the reason I believe this post was made and I came into some of your minds was to let me know as a go ahead by the Gods to reveal an important upcoming date which I was debating in my mind whether to reveal or not.

However I will talk about it now as I think this is the right thing to do.

You guys won't believe, last night I had a dream about an account named "Yeager", just "Yeager", replying to me on the forums, I don't remember the whole thing but the start said something like this 'Hey niko, I am fine and doing good' and the rest was just other things about his life and how he is doing.

The fuck guys? What was this? I was not at all overthinking about this before going to the bed or the whole day, so I believe its not something that my mind created out of dwelling on this post, or was it? This is weird. Where is Jack?
I hope Jack is alright.

General Yeager said:
Yes this is my account. I messaged Blitzkreig to let him know a while back. I don't think there's any reason to recover that old account.

And the reason I believe this post was made and I came into some of your minds was to let me know as a go ahead by the Gods to reveal an important upcoming date which I was debating in my mind whether to reveal or not.

Took you long enough. You should write more about yoga, those posts were pretty good.

And welcome back, nerd.

General Yeager said:

I do think we can restore your old account if this is what you need. As for the post, be aware, that many of these "dates" come out all the time in the East.

General Yeager said:

Glad you are well. Do tell?

General Yeager said:

Great to see that you are fine and well.

It's amazing to witness the powers of our Gods.
I guess more motivation for anyone feeling low or slacking off

Shadowcat said:
General Yeager said:

Glad you are well. Do tell?
They won't approve the post because it's not supposed to be posted on a public platform. So I guess that's that.

Anyways, everything is going fine and I'm very happy with how our beloved organization is moving forward.

My message to all of my brothers and sisters is to continue fighting and piercing the flaming sword into the heart of the enemy.

The wielder of the sword is soon coming, one who will take over the war and lead us to victory. Be certain of this.

I'll contribute when I have time but the material world currently doesn't allow me. Till then ,Good bye.

Trust in Satya. Hail Victory.

General Yeager said:
The wielder of the sword is soon coming, one who will take over the war and lead us to victory. Be certain of this.

I'll contribute when I have time but the material world currently doesn't allow me. Till then ,Good bye.

Trust in Satya. Hail Victory.

Yes, HPHC is his name and he already is here. You can do one reply/post per week, takes about 5 minutes.

General Yeager said:
I feel like you're trying to be overly dramatic.

Aquarius said:
General Yeager said:

I feel like Jack was a waste of time and is making a mockery of the Joyofsatan by playing it up. He is always puffing himself up to look big. It seems to be ego on a whole new level. "The wielder of the sword is soon coming" well that sounds like were all crazy fanatics. Is he trying to somehow put himself in authority as I noticed HPHC has commander in replies to him maby jack is trying to be an official power on the forums? Maby to make people think he is somehow important :lol:

General crackpipe :roll:

NeonBlue said:
Aquarius said:
General Yeager said:

I feel like Jack was a waste of time and is making a mockery of the Joyofsatan by playing it up. He is always puffing himself up to look big. It seems to be ego on a whole new level. "The wielder of the sword is soon coming" well that sounds like were all crazy fanatics. Is he trying to somehow put himself in authority as I noticed HPHC has commander in replies to him maby jack is trying to be an official power on the forums? Maby to make people think he is somehow important :lol:

Jack has admitted to having issues with some behavior, dramatics, etc. Certainly he desires to work through it.

You shouldn't judge him so harshly. Everyone is advancing at their own pace and has their own obstacles and problems to deal with and overcome.

You should not insult him like this.

serpentwalker666 said:
NeonBlue said:
Aquarius said:

Jack has admitted to having issues with some behavior, dramatics, etc. Certainly he desires to work through it.

You shouldn't judge him so harshly. Everyone is advancing at their own pace and has their own obstacles and problems to deal with and overcome.

You should not insult him like this.

Yes well I can then also say I have issues and call myself "General" and place myself by Commander Cobra. I can then call myself Admiral Neon and newer people will think Jack works under me. You shouldn't judge me either.

General Yeager said:

Welcome back Jack!

I am really sorry for Jack because he quit when everybody nuked him in my post what i created back then .

A simple question goes to debate where everybody was against him. That was the time when the downhill begins.
Wake up people!
Jack wants to just help people here.
Everybody have different.. unique ideas , why is it when someone want to help people here then different person came and he is not looking for giving an idea but blaming someone on his "playground" (woman , relationships.. etc) ?

Yes maybe he has different ideas but nobody is the same person as the other ...
His ideas maybe "clicks" and help to the 1% of people , but maybe somebody is in this 1%.

After that he said back then he wants to play a role as a character or something that .
I dont know what is the issue with this in the forums ???
Then after this some people came on his posts and call him delusional , two-brained or schizophrenic because of this all .

I personally dont see a problem with this because every user here has fictional a names and pictures.
With my name one day i can write like a crab and on the another like a Quasimodo , who cares ?
Jews leaving this forum and joining afterwards with another dog names and make 20 posts a day to earn some visibility here and you pick on a old member for his ideas or him changing old character for a new better one then calling him names or delusional afterwards . Do not forget that nobody is the same today as yesterday was.

Maybe you corrects him or defend another newcomers but dont really need to punish him who he is , who want to be or for his ideas and throw him out . I just.. need to stand up for him that way.

I was really sad for him back then and i want to apologize to him for that one topic of mine . Where i really enjoyed your help Jack the great guy.
We dont know each other as i am a newer member but your older posts are really good .
From my side you are welcomed back anytime, and i want to let you know if i able to remove that entire topic back then i without hesitating remove it.

Im really sorry Jack .

HiperX said:
I am really sorry for Jack because he quit when everybody nuked him in my post what i created back then .

A simple question goes to debate where everybody was against him. That was the time when the downhill begins.
Wake up people!
Everybody have different.. unique ideas , why is it when someone want to help people here then different person came and he is not looking for giving an idea but blaming someone on his "playground" (woman , relationships.. etc) ?

His ideas maybe "clicks" and help to the 1% of people , but maybe somebody is in this 1%.

After that he said back then he wants to play a role as a character or something that .
Then after this some people came on his posts and call him delusional , two-brained or schizophrenic because of this all .

I personally dont see a problem with this because every user here has fictional a names and pictures.
With my name one day i can write like a crab and on the another like a Quasimodo , who cares ?
Jews leaving this forum and joining afterwards with another dog names and make 20 posts a day to earn some visibility here and you pick on a old member for his ideas or him changing old character for a new better one then calling him names or delusional afterwards . Do not forget that nobody is the same today as yesterday was.

Maybe you corrects him or defend another newcomers but dont really need to punish him who he is , who want to be or for his ideas and throw him out . I just.. need to stand up for him that way.

I was really sad for him back then and i want to apologize to him for that one topic of mine . Where i really enjoyed your help Jack the great guy.
We dont know each other as i am a newer member but your older posts are really good .
From my side you are welcomed back anytime, and i want to let you know if i able to remove that entire topic back then i without hesitating remove it.

Im really sorry Jack .

Poor excuse. It seems shabby though. Every now and then as the years go by I look to the forum to see how its doing and among the serious and hard at work theres always some dramatic performance and some piss poor "Im the messiah and nobody likes me" type and this "jack is great" shit fits like a hand on a glove. After nobody responded for awhile and there was no more drama they had to post something to keep it in the more recent post histories or it would fade away. Joyofsatan isnt about jack or his emotional problems and if he really applied the jos teachings or was doing so there would no longer be a problem so if he has little dramas about "the one who wields the sword of justice" or whatever then clearly its an attention drawing performance.

HiperX said:

Because when you are roleplaying as a character or persona, this is not an accurate representation of who you really are, and the more you play into this and feed this, the more your perception of reality and yourself becomes blurred. This can make one delusional if fed and kept for too long.

You people think you are helping him by feeding into this persona when in reality you only help to keep him confused about himself. Jack had excellent posts and answers, and the posts in which hes playing into a persona and playing that character aren't the good posts. When he's playing that character, that's when he's creating undesirable reactions and responses.

The persona being played is precisely the reason he had the problems he did with so many members. There is also the issue that when one gets into the habit of dishing out all manner of insults and overly harsh criticism, one is opening oneself to receiving the same. And before creating these habits one should question if they are truly able to handle the same level of harshness that they give to others.

There is a line that I strongly agree with, which is "manipulation is when they blame you for your reaction to their disrespect". All in all jack is pretty cool. I think he will have a much better experience in the forum just being himself and dropping the theater.

HiperX said:

Wake up people!

Im really sorry Jack .
Bro ,I have not gone anywhere and I have not left.

I can't even remember the numerous disagreements that I've had. And I remember very few people that were noteworthy on the forums. That is not the reason for my absence. They do not not have any say in whether I will or will not be present on the forums.

No one can push me away from the forums ,no matter how many of them band together against me or have hatred for me. That is irrelevant to me.

I have a self correcting conscience that is guided by divide providence ,like many of the advanced souls here. I don't have to consciously search for the answers. All the answers that I'm supposed to know come to at the time that I'm supposed to know them. All the questions that I'm supposed to think about or the thoughts or ideas that I have to ponder on, come to me at the right time.

I am an open vessel for the Gods to put their light in and guide. I'm not really affected by materialistic events in the sense that most people are. Because I have absolute confidence in myself as well as my fate and the Gods directing me.

I don't have doubts. I have absolute fanaticism in my love and allegiance to the Gods and the path that I am being lead on. And I have been gifted with discernment to know and read the signs.

So don't worry about me. I keep moving forward without fear on the path that is opening up to me.

The reason why I'm not active is because of the stage of my life where I have to pay single pointed concentration to my work.

And also, I would need time time to formulate new meditation forumlaes, and methods of which I do not have time. Most of the questions are repetitive and the brothers and sisters on the forum are doing the job really good of answering them.

After I complete the period that I'm in. I will get the freedom to research and bring to light something that will be new ,hopefully no one would have released it on the forums till then.

And even if I can't if the world is in a state where it would be physically possible for me to communicate again ,I will.

This place and the beliefs that I have adopted from here form the Central core of my identity and who I am. I will never abandon this place or these beliefs, which I have experiential proof of. Which is why I know it is the truth.

The journey towards real knowledge started from here and little by little ,knowledge was introduced from different ways into my life at different times in my life until I finally understood what the Hell was going on and what I am here to do ,and what we are all here to do.

People are really concerned about the state of the world, which they should be. And we are making great progress towards defeating the enemy. But the Enemy is nothing compared to the Samsara that we are experiencing. The cycle of birth and rebirth that we have to break.

The spiritual process of transformation is not funny stuff. And it's not commonplace or even conceivable to achieve multiple levels of Godhood in one life. A lot of people can learn some spells ,do some Yoga and gain enough biolectricity and focus to have a bunch if sex with random women or get a bunch of money and fix their finances.

Real Spiritual Advancement is a different matter. The Hardcore path that is hardest among all things that one can sought to achieve is long ,arduous and yet it is not something that can be negotiated with.

It is through Thick and Thin. Through complete fanaticism to the path can you achieve the result that you want in this life spiritually.

People should stop bickering over worthless, irrelevant things and learn to focus on what is important. Time is running out for all of us. And that is the core truth that all of you need to understand. A life wasted without spiritual advancement , is a life wasted.

General Yeager said:
I have a self correcting conscience that is guided by divide providence ,like many of the advanced souls here. I don't have to consciously search for the answers. All the answers that I'm supposed to know come to at the time that I'm supposed to know them. All the questions that I'm supposed to think about or the thoughts or ideas that I have to ponder on, come to me at the right time.

I am an open vessel for the Gods to put their light in and guide. I'm not really affected by materialistic events in the sense that most people are. Because I have absolute confidence in myself as well as my fate and the Gods directing me.

I don't have doubts. I have absolute fanaticism in my love and allegiance to the Gods and the path that I am being lead on. And I have been gifted with discernment to know and read the signs.

So don't worry about me. I keep moving forward without fear on the path that is opening up to me.

The reason why I'm not active is because of the stage of my life where I have to pay single pointed concentration to my work.

And also, I would need time time to formulate new meditation forumlaes, and methods of which I do not have time. Most of the questions are repetitive and the brothers and sisters on the forum are doing the job really good of answering them.

After I complete the period that I'm in. I will get the freedom to research and bring to light something that will be new ,hopefully no one would have released it on the forums till then.

And even if I can't if the world is in a state where it would be physically possible for me to communicate again ,I will.

This place and the beliefs that I have adopted from here form the Central core of my identity and who I am. I will never abandon this place or these beliefs, which I have experiential proof of. Which is why I know it is the truth.

The journey towards real knowledge started from here and little by little ,knowledge was introduced from different ways into my life at different times in my life until I finally understood what the Hell was going on and what I am here to do ,and what we are all here to do.

People are really concerned about the state of the world, which they should be. And we are making great progress towards defeating the enemy. But the Enemy is nothing compared to the Samsara that we are experiencing. The cycle of birth and rebirth that we have to break.

The spiritual process of transformation is not funny stuff. And it's not commonplace or even conceivable to achieve multiple levels of Godhood in one life. A lot of people can learn some spells ,do some Yoga and gain enough biolectricity and focus to have a bunch if sex with random women or get a bunch of money and fix their finances.

Real Spiritual Advancement is a different matter. The Hardcore path that is hardest among all things that one can sought to achieve is long ,arduous and yet it is not something that can be negotiated with.

It is through Thick and Thin. Through complete fanaticism to the path can you achieve the result that you want in this life spiritually.

People should stop bickering over worthless, irrelevant things and learn to focus on what is important. Time is running out for all of us. And that is the core truth that all of you need to understand. A life wasted without spiritual advancement , is a life wasted.

That is so true. I don't know you but share this view on life and just wanted to wish you success in all your endeavors. Please ignore me, I felt like writing this because your words resounded very strongly in my mind. I also wish that you find some peace as I felt a certain unrest in you. I know for me the serenity that is sorely lacking in my life will come with its completion but recently got a preview of how it would look/feel and it will be fucking amazing. Keep your zeal and see you someday out there beyond the finish line.

Aquarius said:
General Yeager said:

But is he really?

According to Nostradamus prediction for 2023, "The antichrist" (Yes, He who is anti everything the enemy program stands for) will defeat the three. (we all know "the three" is father, son, holy ghost. The triangle, the tetragrammaton).

Just as he predicted "the light of Mars will go out" (meaning a red light will go out).. Betelgeuse is set to go nova soon.

Just food for thought.

General Yeager said:
HiperX said:

Wake up people!

Im really sorry Jack .
Bro ,I have not gone anywhere and I have not left.

I can't even remember the numerous disagreements that I've had. And I remember very few people that were noteworthy on the forums. That is not the reason for my absence. They do not not have any say in whether I will or will not be present on the forums.

No one can push me away from the forums ,no matter how many of them band together against me or have hatred for me. That is irrelevant to me.

Thanks for the reminder, Jack. It's good to see you back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back