Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Conclusions before the great storm - CHAPTER 4 - MUSIC AND SOUND

EasternFireLion666

We have not yet begun to comprehend the importance of sound in the universe. Surely humans know this at a certain instinctual level.

Since documented history, men and women have created music, enjoyed and danced to it. Sound is vibration. It has been obvious and still is that sounds are the biggest creators and amplifiers of feelings, sentiment, ideas, sensations and even other more complex physical and psychical phenomena. In movies or theatre plays the visual scenes are nothing compared with the music overlapping that specific act. Joy, sadness, fear, happiness, anger, alertness are mostly triggered by the sounds accompanying the show. A sad scene form a movie that makes us cry would be nothing without the music in the background. When we feel certain emotions, often we either want to amplify those feelings for easier emotional release or create a different one by listening to music. When you feel sad, or angry, or you just need the motivation to workout you search for the corresponding songs.

When making a play or a movie, sure the plot is the brain of the movie, but the heart of it is the music and sound. Even special effects have a bigger impact on the brain when the sound quality is very good and close to reality. Knowing those pieces of information it is up to us to decide which wolf to feed. We must be clever in using this technique.
Music can also be used for manipulation or propaganda for good or ill reasons. I have yet to see a more powerful national anthem than the USSR anthem. Soviets knew how to make motivational music, especially back then when sources of information were way weaker than they are now. The Red Army’s Choir was the spearhead of the Soviet machine. Emotional messages were the best way to create feelings of patriotism, devotion and courage, but not always for the best. This is where superior humans have an inner battle between the rationale and emotional. Discernment can have a tough time detecting a deception when the emotion seems right. Maybe if the music was kind of the same, but the mission was different.

Sounds and music in such situations are just another level of warfare. Let’s remember that evolution and advancement are a war. Perhaps not always trough a military war, but there is always a struggle to climb up the ladder. A fight to become stronger, smarter, to see trough lies, to acquire the courage to challenge an oppressor, to discern truth from lies, a fight with one’s own self, to improve health, to improve yourself, overcome laziness or fear and so on.

Sounds and music are the start point from which we acquire the feeling and sentiment to make a decision and proceed. Any task is done easier when in the proper mood. One must train his mind to be in the mood to solve a certain task. Part of our advancement is us being able to control feelings and not the other way around. At least as much as we can. This is the key! It’s that simple. Doing your best, doing as much as you can, because your best is more than enough. We fail because we don’t do our best. And failure is a recursive notion. Failing does not mean just failing as illogical as it may sound, but it means not getting up and trying again and again. You put a highly motivational soundtrack from “Two Steps from Hell” in your headphones and try to do 30 pushups. You only manage 20. Next time you will do 25 and the next, 30. Perhaps you will reduce the number back to 20, but put some extra weight on your back in time.
After physical exercise, you try to do a chakra spinning and empowerment meditation. You don’t always have the calmest mind and sometimes visualization of color will not come up correctly. By trying and experimenting different ways, times, ambiences you will find the perfect combination with due time.

Sound is also highly used in spiritual meditation. As we talked earlier, sound is physical vibration of molecules. Sound waves propagate differently in air, water, solid and has different effects on the environment, objects and especially living organisms. The ancient Gods being extremely advanced knew this when they passed this knowledge further to humans. The East used mantras for vibrations when visualizing energy and making affirmations, while Nordics for example used runes. Proper workings consist in not just saying those but doing them with longer vibration of their sounds. For example you don’t just say AUM, but AAAAAUUUUMMMMM for a working to amplify a certain idea, or in pronouncing the rune Sowilo, which is the Norse “S” for example in a working for strength or winning , you would vibrate it: SSSSSOOOOOOVVVVVIIIIILLLOOOOO. It’s just a prolonged vibration of each sound, each letter of the alphabet.

Many other examples the ancients gave us in using sound for different purposes, healing an organ, empowering a chakra or part of our soul, putting thoughts and emotions in the minds of others and. Those accompanied with affirmations and intention can be quite powerful.

The enemy is very much aware of this knowledge and tries to use it against us for manipulation. I have noticed a massive change in music trends in the last decade. Making edgy, powerful and strong music was part of the norm while gentiles were still mostly clueless about the depth of the Jewish global conspiracy. While that knowledge spread and anti-Semitism started rising, the music industry started making weak music, music which is mostly for calming the mind and instinct, the kind of music that a crack head listens after they smoked a forest of weed and they can barely stand on their feet.

“I don’t know dude, it feels like I ain’t got a care in the world… I don’t see why I would hate anyone or anything, I love everyone”. Including the enemy most probably, but hate your own people that’s for sure when all allowed sources brainwash you to do so.

And there may be other applications of such on the human brain. Certain radio waves might be used to instill certain feelings and sensations. What they cannot do in terms of sound they compensate in the fields of food, chemicals, visuals and many more. Repetition of a message is another message which works on the ones that tire and give up easily.

Remember to train your mind and use sound to your advantage to create the proper strength, courage, sharp mind before you start working on an objective. I’ve used this method before workouts when I did not have the slightest intention to exercise. I felt bored, tired, and my heart and lungs were in a stand-by mode. After a few minutes of working on the mood, getting some fresh oxygen and listening to some two powerful soundtracks, I did a schedule that almost broke my fibers. As stated in a previous chapter, never separate mind from body. They are linked in a biological meshwork and it is the most complex and intelligent system in the known universe: the human body. Use this knowledge to your advantage. Master those methods and seize control over your life. We will keep defying the enemy, until at the best of our mercy they will be the controlled, which I don’t believe we will grant them.

The enemy is not a pleasant chapter of our history, but hardship and life’s tests are what push us to evolve and excel. Nothing comes without pain, effort, war, fight or discomfort. No pain, no gain is one of the most overused catchphrase. You want to become a doctor, lawyer or engineer? You need to study. You want to be a sportsman, you need to train. You want to get into the system and be a mayor, senator, CEO, banker, general or leader? You need knowledge, courage, social skills, cunningness, the ability to acquire relations, finances and to make money and gain influence.

Test yourself during your life to see what aptitudes you have and decide in which field you should play your battlefield. Sometimes it is not very clear what are one’s abilities and skills and they must first play different roles in different professions or tasks to determine which field they are best at.

When you find those aptitudes, you must keep training them and this can in turn give birth to other abilities trough experience and open a new chapter in your training and fighting. Once you understand this flow you will develop your kinetic side of thinking and acting. You will act on both instinct and logic, binding each event, always the previous consequence becoming the next cause.

Let your actions become sound and music for others!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back