Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The enochian word for fire is similar to the word "purge"

Enochian is a fictional language invented by a christian monk in the 1600s. It is not the language of any gods or anyone else. It is not a good idea to use this for anything.

And it is especially not a good idea to use a mantra inside yourself when you have no idea of what it does. That is the way people get hurt.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Enochian is a fictional language invented by a christian monk in the 1600s. It is not the language of any gods or anyone else. It is not a good idea to use this for anything.

And it is especially not a good idea to use a mantra inside yourself when you have no idea of what it does. That is the way people get hurt.
Its the website though

People shouldn't dabble into things they do not comprehend. One time I vibratet without focus or intent, the rune thurisaz, no affirmation, no goal, just the energies.
It resulted in a bad injury I suffered.

You don't want to work with Energies foolishly, or what happened to me might happen to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back