Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

physical beauty and square of venus

nebu

to be more beautiful, sensual, charming, is the square spiritual or material?

and you literally visualize green during affirmations and your best imagined version of what you want to look like?

with the literal focus of being a total transformation, and extremely visible to others
(the above is a way of saying)

(i know the forum has been crowded with beauty questions, but i couldn't find my specific one)

nebu said:

and you literally visualize green during affirmations and your best imagined version of what you want to look like?

with the literal focus of being a total transformation, and extremely visible to others

(i know the forum has been crowded with beauty questions, but i couldn't find my specific one)

Anything related to improving or working on any aspect of one's soul, including its physical expression, which is your physical body fits with a spiritual planetary square. All other things such as attracting something or manifesting something in the outside environment to yourself requires a material planetary square.

nebu said:

If you want to achieve physical beauty and charm, then the Venus square is more material than spiritual, or with a tinsel of spirituality.

However, if you want to achieve charm and beauty in a more spiritual way, then the square is more spiritual than material.

Visualizing green energetic colors is recommended to empower and direct energy into the square working, in concordance with its repetitions.

Your affirmation is very good and another affirmation I suggest is: "I obtain and develop beauty and charm, in a positive way for me and for my relations with others".

And, don't worry :D as our forums are crowded with a lot of questions and sometimes even I can't find the first and specific one.

nebu said:

Spiritual square for this purpose as this is an internal topic. For external topics, material square.

thank you

thank you

thank you

about the affirmation, 5 times is good? or 10?
for being a multiple of a venus number

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back