Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How I went from hardcore atheist to dedicated Satanist

Amalek

Hello brothers and sisters!

I used to be a very radical christianity and jew hating atheist for years before I initiated.I grew up christian and I hated it which is the reason I turned to atheism as I am sure many of us here did before finding Satan.
As an atheist I enjoyed paranormal stories of forest creatures and such and reading on a paranormal forum I found a subforum talking about Succubuses. Being an atheist at the time I was reading it and laughing at the concept and the schizos actually believing in this sort of thing but a few minutes into reading this and finding it amusing I started to feel a presence in my room. Surely at first I thought it was just my imagination but it soon developed into sexual intercourse with a Succubus. It was the most pleasurable thing I have ever experienced and as it was going on I was dumbfounded at the fact that this was all real.
After the deed was done I asked the Succubus to prove I was not just imagining things and as proof I requested that she wake me up at 7 am. Next morning I was awakened by a boom. Turned out a heavy object I had in my room fell on the ground quite far from where it was, far enough that there was no way it could have just naturally fallen there. I immediately checked the time and of course it was dead on 7 am.
So now it has been proven to me beyond any shadow of a doubt that there is more than just physical. I took some time to reflect on this and integrate this idea and it was a bit difficult since I was a hardcore atheist for years before all this but I chose not to fall to ignorance and accepted the true nature of reality. I now wanted to become a wizard.
Sadly as we all know the most easily accessible resources for the occult nowadays are jewish in origin. I have unfortunately fallen for these for some time having not known any better and I didn't know these were jewish for if I did I would have never used them. I have been hating kikes for a while before I initiated because I knew that they want to destroy the world. There was this kike ritual I used to do called the light banishing ritual of the pentagram and naturally it being jewish in origin it involved evoking kikegelic energy. Weirdly enough after each of these "cleaning" rituals there was a strong scent of christcuck incense for a few seconds. It never felt right, something always felt off about these things and yet I kept doing them as I didn't know any better. I have even regrettably interacted with an angel because I wanted info on a matter I cannot recall and whatever garbage "occult" shit I was studying insisted that invoking/evoking angels is an essential part of advancing and I can confirm that (((they))) are 100% accurately described by the JOS as being malevolent and always refusing to give information as all I got from that interaction was none of the info I asked for and a dirtied soul.
I was drawn to being of the Gods and Demons so the first thing I came upon on this was the damned jewish qliphoth soul destroying machine. I wanted to initiate in that garbage for months but every time I got close to doing the worst decision of my life I had a very strong feeling I should avoid it and I felt pulled back from doing it. I later realised that the force that kept pulling me back from unknowingly killing myself like this was Father Satan and the Gods and I am eternally grateful for this.
Shortly after being done with messing around with the fucking qliphoth, the journey to find the one true path has ended in me finally finding the Joy of Satan. When I first started reading the JOS website I literally went into a flow state with every word and sentence reverberating with my soul. It was as if everything in my body and soul was screaming to me that this is it and every single piece of information just seemed to click in a hard to describe way. Surely a lot of you can relate to this.
Very soon after this I initiated and I felt Father Satan's love and I felt reborn. I finally knew where I belonged.
From that point I studied and studied the JOS, meditating, advancing, doing RTR's and I keep it up to this day.
I am thankful that now my life has meaning. I thank Father Satan, the Gods, the Clergy, and our great Satanic Family for this.
Hail Satan Forever!

Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

Usually, a lot of people encounter the effects of the vile programs of xianity and of the Jews.

They are constantly making us hate the creation of Father Satan and hate the rest of the three races He created and also the same race, in this case, we have, and by this I mean the Aryan / White race.

You, however, are the one that is from the special part of life by discovering the Truth that has been hidden from you for years, continuously and kept on searching and developing.

I encourage you to share your experiences and events when needed and be sure to help your race and the other two races Father Satan has created, and do not let Satan's creation follow into the madness and abyss of the Jews.

Hail Satan

Amalek said:
Hello brothers and sisters!
I am thankful that now my life has meaning. I thank Father Satan, the Gods, the Clergy, and our great Satanic Family for this.
Hail Satan Forever!

Thanks for sharing this testimonial. The thing I adore about Spiritual Satanism, is that one is NOT held at penalty for doubt or wanting to do research.

In regards to tampered knowledge, yes. The JoS cleans this from both error and hebrew flick. This sets the spirit free, and one will not dwell on the unclean levels of ignorance.

Your instincts also helped you well. I would also irk on most "spiritual knowledge" before finding JoS. Most of it would look except of retarded, as very foolish.

Thank you for sharing this with us Brother.

When I first started reading the JOS website I literally went into a flow state with every word and sentence reverberating with my soul. It was as if everything in my body and soul was screaming to me that this is it and every single piece of information just seemed to click in a hard to describe way. Surely a lot of you can relate to this.

I can completely relate, this describes exactly how I felt. for me it was a little different story where I was dating a girl, and I was always very drawn to the Egyptian Gods, after getting to know her she shared with me the JoS that someone shared with her, not sure about how she is doing today, but I am ever grateful to everything that I came upon this information, all my life I knew there was something, and all my previous times on my own trying to search for true magick growing up i only found kike bullshit that I knew was false, until I was given this information by this girl, and I just knew it was the truth, I read everything in a flow state like you described, then dedicated.

My story is quite similar, when I was just a kid before I became a teenager I totally rebelled against xianity and became a radical anti-Christian atheist, luckily my parents were never religious people and tried to be understanding about it.
Several years earlier became a satanist I became interested in the Anunnaki and the Sumerian tablet theories and that's how I ended up discovering the JOS.

Good post, thank you for sharing this with us! We come from all different backgrounds, different beliefs that led us here, different circumstances. But we all made it here right where we were meant to be. It's so uplifting! Hail Satan!

Nice testimony, brother.

I too identified as an Atheist in the years before I've finally accepted JoS as the truth, although my "atheism" was a very complicated one. One day I will properly explain it.

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back